5,682 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Timeline

[ I plan on waking up in the middle of the night and leave love notes around the house - in the strangest places like the frig, his work boots, on his bath towel, etc. Is that corny?

:no: Way!

I think that is cute and romantic. You go girl, :thumbs:

Fa true...Not corny at all..thanks for the tip :thumbs:

anyone ever stay at the doctors cave beach hotel?

Sorry, I haven't

a vacation...shoot I'll setle for a getaway....an overnight...a pause!

:lol: :lol: @ pause

I feel her.... :yes::thumbs: I pause would be wonderful.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodnight everyone have a good three day weekend!!!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Okay I think I have all of my ducks in a row....this is what I have prepared for my interview. If I'm missing something or anyone has any advice that I should add something PLEEEEASE, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it !

-DS-156 (2 copies)

-DS-156K (2 copies)

-DS-157 (2 copies)

-DS-230 Part I & II (the total 4 pages)

-New (updated) letters of intent (from each of us)

-copies of NOA 1 & 2

-I-134 (notarized and I have 2 copies)

-Tax forms from 2001, I don't have last years (from IRS) just copies of my tax forms that my accountant gave to me, will that be okay, I hope ??----do I need to make 2 copies of each tax forms??

-more pictures (from last 2 trips), a letter that a good friend wrote about our relationship, a CD that Craig made for me (he wrote on the inside), copies of itineraries from trips since July and ticket stubs, phone bill copies from October of last year......do you think I should go back to July ???? I would have to get them out of storage.... argh

-bank letters for business and personal accounts (2 copies)

-letters from employers (2 copies from each)

-copy of original petition

Anything else anyone would suggest for me to bring ??? I leave on Wed, so if I'm missing anything, I have till Tuesday to get stuff.

Thanks and I hope everyone is (or was, depending on when you read this) having a safe and happy holiday !!

Kelly

:P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK where is everyone when I need them today?

I'm moving in 3 weeks and I need to clean out and pack. What am I doing? I'm off to the mall to shop :P . Again :blush: .

I need some encouragement please; :help: .

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Michele

Michele-

STOP SHOPPING & PACK.............PACK YOUR LIKKLE HEART OUT!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

There...that was your encouragement for the day!!!! ;):whistle:

Have a great weekend!

Okay I think I have all of my ducks in a row....this is what I have prepared for my interview. If I'm missing something or anyone has any advice that I should add something PLEEEEASE, let me know. I would greatly appreciate it !

-DS-156 (2 copies)

-DS-156K (2 copies)

-DS-157 (2 copies)

-DS-230 Part I & II (the total 4 pages)

-New (updated) letters of intent (from each of us)

-copies of NOA 1 & 2

-I-134 (notarized and I have 2 copies)

-Tax forms from 2001, I don't have last years (from IRS) just copies of my tax forms that my accountant gave to me, will that be okay, I hope ??----do I need to make 2 copies of each tax forms??

-more pictures (from last 2 trips), a letter that a good friend wrote about our relationship, a CD that Craig made for me (he wrote on the inside), copies of itineraries from trips since July and ticket stubs, phone bill copies from October of last year......do you think I should go back to July ???? I would have to get them out of storage.... argh

-bank letters for business and personal accounts (2 copies)

-letters from employers (2 copies from each)

-copy of original petition

Anything else anyone would suggest for me to bring ??? I leave on Wed, so if I'm missing anything, I have till Tuesday to get stuff.

Thanks and I hope everyone is (or was, depending on when you read this) having a safe and happy holiday !!

Kelly

:P

Hey Kelly-

I sent you an e-mail......Hope you get some other responses since your question is kinda important and you could really use these veterans now!!!!!

CALLING ALL VETERANS......CALLING ALL VETERANS........AN IMPORTANT ANSWER IS NEEDED!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Can you all tell that I did not have enough sleep last night and I am just SILLY today!!!! :wacko::wacko:

Edited by kimlbs

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline
OK where is everyone when I need them today?

I'm moving in 3 weeks and I need to clean out and pack. What am I doing? I'm off to the mall to shop :P . Again :blush: .

I need some encouragement please; :help: .

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Michele

Michele shopping no no no. Then your going to have to pack those items silly your creating more work. Get packing!!! I understand the whole packing this is a drag... I haven't lived in the same place more than a 11/2 for over 10 years. Get packing you will feel better with a little down at a time. Than packing everything at the last minute... Are you moving far?? What did you get at the mall? :yes: get mov'in and use that energy! :energetic: work your packing grove thing.. Take Care Jax

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Questions for this morning... Who's the better cook between you? What's their favorite "American" dish? What Jamaican dish is their speciality?

Tony is the better cook :blush: I'm still learning! As for American type food, he likes burgers and steaks and Italian food. As for Jamaican food, anything Tony cooks is excellant :yes: I love curry chicken and jerk chicken and his soup the best :thumbs:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Thanks for the encouragement Kim and Jax!! I had to get a few things at Walmart, but I actually turned back home before I reached the mall. I really do need to get a dress and of course matching shoes and handbag for an upcoming wedding though. I will be attending my first Jamaican wedding next month here in CT. Are there any cultural taboos that I should know about regarding Jamaican weddings? I don't want to offend :blush: .

Michele

ok, now I'm really going to start packing...For real :whistle:

Joanna, hope you're doing ok.

Timeline

Questions for this morning... Who's the better cook between you? What's their favorite "American" dish? What Jamaican dish is their speciality?

Tony is the better cook :blush: I'm still learning! As for American type food, he likes burgers and steaks and Italian food. As for Jamaican food, anything Tony cooks is excellant :yes: I love curry chicken and jerk chicken and his soup the best :thumbs:

Well, Dwain is not here yet but I can tell you he doesn't know how to cllk. So I am the better cook. His favorite American food already is pizza and burgers. When I arrive to JA he always first gets us pizza. Silly thing. I don't think we will be eating much JA food when he arrives. :yes: I will need JA cooking lessons before he gets hear or we are in big trouble but hey he eats American food everyday since he works at the resorts.

Thanks for the encouragement Kim and Jax!! I had to get a few things at Walmart, but I actually turned back home before I reached the mall. I really do need to get a dress and of course matching shoes and handbag for an upcoming wedding though. I will be attending my first Jamaican wedding next month here in CT. Are there any cultural taboos that I should know about regarding Jamaican weddings? I don't want to offend :blush: .

Michele

ok, now I'm really going to start packing...For real :whistle:

Joanna, hope you're doing ok.

Well since I am getting married in JA and most of my guest are from JA. They said they wear there fanciest clothes. Dwains mom was not happy at first when I said I was going to wear flip flops under my dress. She said girl you can't wear your slippers. So I bought nice shoes now. One of his groosmen said wow your not making me wear a suit I have never been to a wedding before were I didn't wear a suit. So see if you have to dress up to the nines... Happy packing.

Its raining hard here and its hot!!!

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Hello everyone :star:

I'm just enjoying my first day off of this wonderful 3 day weekend. I washed my car today - it's beautiful weather here :D Then got my nails and pedicure done :P Unfortantely Tony is working today and he's STILL at work (it's almost 8:30pm here) :crying: I haven't even seen him yet today :(

Jill - If I were you, I wouldn't even give him the satisfaction of talking to you after what he did to you. If that other girl wants to keep on seeing him, she is just being naive, but you are stronger than that. I wouldn't even answer my phone if he called.

Shemanya - have a great trip with your daughter - I know you guys will have fun :luv:

Kelly - good luck with the interview coming up!

Everyone else, have a great weekend. (F)

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone :star:

I'm just enjoying my first day off of this wonderful 3 day weekend. I washed my car today - it's beautiful weather here :D Then got my nails and pedicure done :P Unfortantely Tony is working today and he's STILL at work (it's almost 8:30pm here) :crying: I haven't even seen him yet today :(

Jill - If I were you, I wouldn't even give him the satisfaction of talking to you after what he did to you. If that other girl wants to keep on seeing him, she is just being naive, but you are stronger than that. I wouldn't even answer my phone if he called.

Shemanya - have a great trip with your daughter - I know you guys will have fun :luv:

Kelly - good luck with the interview coming up!

Everyone else, have a great weekend. (F)

Well..being that I know the "other girl"...I would not say naive is the word for it.....although it may seem that way......there is alot more to the story and I think you might have a different take on things if you knew everything.........both ladies are victims here and I feel really bad for both of them......just wanted to kinda clear things up since "naive" sounds kinda strong...and negative....and there is always 2 sides to every story.............

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline

I hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday! I am off to Oakbrook to drop off Dwain's suit and our wedding invitations to an Elmhurst student. EC is leaving for there trip on the 30th. I am just glad I found someone. The third person was the charm. fewwww :dance: Is anyone cooking for mermorial day? If so what? Anyone going to the cementary to honor any love ones in war? My great grandpa was in World War II so we usualy go to the cementary in the morning.

Have a good one!!

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Timeline

Topic: for those on strict budgets now or the power savers for the future, who were formally liberal spenders; what are some pointers for tightening your belt? For those with their men that are now here; how were you able to make ends meet on one salary? What was the one thing you had to forgo in order to make ends meet that you don't even miss now?

********************************************************************************

My plans for Memorial Day will be packing and cleaning for my move, and probably visiting my mom's grave.

********************************************************************************

Enjoy the rest of your long weekend everyone.

Michele

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.