aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gotta a question for yall...and maybe ya may need to get your Jamaican man's advice for me on this one....

Here's the deal....Kirk calls me right...so we chatting a likkle bit, just small talk, no "hot topics" right??

So then he starts talking to me about sex. So...its been a while for the girl...so I go along with it. :)

Anywho...the conversation lasted about and hour about many different things pertaining to sex. (no more details...just use your imagination.) I'm curious...where was he going with this? Why the hour long conversation about sex? And if he's got this new girl why is he still even calling me?

Would you please get your JA man's opinion on where he meet be going with this?

That is REALLY interesting considering "the other girl" is currently in Jamaica right now visiting him. I recieved a call from that "other girl" before she left last week and I warned her.... :whistle: She did not listen so now I just do not know what to say....I am soooo sorry that both of you are caught up in this....

She is supposed to be home later this week so I just do not kwno whay he continues to do this to both of you.................. :(

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Timeline

Have you thought about just a cake reception??Maybe a likkle wine? Just a thought.

Yeah , I thought about it, but my mom said, dont be having people come all the way from Connecticut to New York and not feed them, " You know how black folk get when they hungry" she says... woonk wooonk wooonk woooonk woooonk (Charlied Browns adults).

GREAT NEWS :):)

Rohan got hired at a temp agency today dpoing some factory work, I hope he like the work, it is a start... with such a money crunch , it should help some

:lol: Yea I know how they can get. Thats why I went with the small...noones invited wedding :thumbs:

Congrats on the New Job. :star:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Nanny-

I am sooooo sorry to hear that you got caught in IMBRA hell!!!!!! I hope they hurry and get this fixed so you can have your appointment.......those stupid people!!!! Why couldn't they figure this out before they get you all pumped up for the appointment and then just slam the door in your face.......they must not realize how hard it is to be away from your "other half"...... I am here for you girl..... :((L):cry:

Kelly-

The big day is coming soon!!! Good luck and I am SOOOOO happy for you and Craig...Hope the appointment goes well!!!! :dancing::dancing:

Thanks everyone...i am trying to stay strong but it is hard....i called the USCIS today and the lady i talked to was very nice and was very sad to hear what happend....but what she had to say i already new...and she said they should soon be getting updated on what is going on in the next couple of days so i guess i will call again next week sometime....but when i called it was 9:00am and she said she had already gotten a lot of calles today about the IMBRA...and they only open at 8...this whole thing is making so many people crazy and upset it makes me sick to my stomach... :( ..at least mike is being supportave and saying we will see each other soon....but it is still hard :cry:

so kim i will call the embassy and REQUEST that you get my time... :P

KELLY KELLY KELLY....ONLY A WEEK...AAHH are we freaking yet???? :lol::P

(L)

Mawning peeps

It is so effin cold this morning! My hands are like little ice blocks. I'm squeezing in some homework today so I don't have to fret over it this weekend (long holiday weekend for me - Friday to Tuesday :yes:).

Marsha I am glad that your man is okay (F)

Nanny - I hope your interview date comes soon. Makes no sense how this law affects those already in the process. I think that the day the law was approved should have been the day they started checking received K1 applications, not those that were already approved. Just take this time to prepare for his arrival, and your plans for AOS.

you would think that is how they would do it...but no....you are right if there is anything positive out of this is that i have more time to get everything set up and ready for him... :thumbs:

That's what I think ...try to the positives in all situations :thumbs:

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in to say hi. I just now realized I am a VJ junkie. :lol: I'm on a mini-getaway here in NYC and I STILL have to find a computer to check emails and VJ. That is str8 CRAZYINESS!!! :blush:

Have fun (F)

Timeline

Gotta a question for yall...and maybe ya may need to get your Jamaican man's advice for me on this one....

Here's the deal....Kirk calls me right...so we chatting a likkle bit, just small talk, no "hot topics" right??

So then he starts talking to me about sex. So...its been a while for the girl...so I go along with it. :)

Anywho...the conversation lasted about and hour about many different things pertaining to sex. (no more details...just use your imagination.) I'm curious...where was he going with this? Why the hour long conversation about sex? And if he's got this new girl why is he still even calling me?

That is REALLY interesting considering "the other girl" is currently in Jamaica right now visiting him. I recieved a call from that "other girl" before she left last week and I warned her.... :whistle: She did not listen so now I just do not know what to say....I am soooo sorry that both of you are caught up in this....

She is supposed to be home later this week so I just do not kwno whay he continues to do this to both of you.................. :(

Now that's interesting!! But not really in a way if you think about it. He been doing it the whole time without either of our knowledge in a sense. So its easy for him to do it. But the question is really why?? why bother?

Rohan got hired at a temp agency today dpoing some factory work, I hope he like the work, it is a start... with such a money crunch , it should help some

That's great....Congratulations!!! :dance:

Edited by Minfay

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

ok wow....don't have a answer for you but.....that is just messed up...for him to still be calling you...wow

I would say what he callin ya fa!!!!! Tell em Gowah!!! Nah get nah phone sex ting ova here!!!! He has his own gayl fa dat!!!

He has another US girlfriend????

one more thing, our aos case got touched again today :dance::dance::dance:

:lol: I told you, soon come :thumbs:

But the question is really why?? why bother?

....because he can......and you picked up the phone and played along. I will talk to Roy when I get home and see what he has to say.

Yeah!! :dance::jest:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

....because he can......and you picked up the phone and played along. I will talk to Roy when I get home and see what he has to say.

And as long as you answer he will continue to call...I don't need To ask David...I was a door mat for long enought to know. .....when someones being used:blush:

Edited by Dee&Dav

Filed: Timeline

That's wonderful news Tenika!! Do they need any more people? Squito need a link :yes:

And as long as you answer he will continue to call...

Jill, I agree... :yes:

Timeline

Yep, I sure did play along. Only because I was intrigued and yet confused at the same time. I guess I was using him as a learning tool in a way. I was interested in what he has to say, why he was saying it and where he was going with it. Like I said, I was interested. Not in him...in what he had to say and where he was going with it. I was just wondering...if at the dinner table sometime this weekend..you could pop the question in at dinner. It's a good conversation piece. :P

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:dance::dance: Congrats Mrs. Squito.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline

And as long as you answer he will continue to call...I don't need To ask David...I was a door mat for long enought to know. .....when someones being used:blush:

How exaclty am I being used??? All it was was a phone call. And you all never picked up and spoke to an ex after yall broke up?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.