aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Great pics Dee, Looks like ya'll had a wonderful day!!! Congrats and much love to your future.

I found this saying and thought I would share,

Two Together…One Song…One Dance…ONE LOVE

Edited by jkb919

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Timeline

Thanks everyone (F)

No Rhonda it wasn't cold, well at first in the moring it was chilly it warmed as the day went on, it ended up being about 60 that day and it was very sunny. Our ceremony was so nice,short but nice. We wish for nothing more (L) . The minister just picked some vows out of some book, but they were so us . None of that do you take & ra ra be your lawfully wedded and ra ra. I will never forget the look in his eyes as he said his vows to me. :wub: the girl in the red dress is my sister. The bigger guy was our camera man, the photo's you all saw were taken with my camera. He's working on the better quaility photos now. We went to a park and had some photo's taken there also We went to lunch afterwards at an up scale reaturant and the manager gave us a bottle of wine(The the white guy in the photo's). It was very nice.

Thanks (F) You all.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks everyone (F)

No Rhonda it wasn't cold, well at first in the moring it was chilly it warmed as the day went on, it ended up being about 60 that day and it was very sunny. Our ceremony was so nice,short but nice. We wish for nothing more (L) . The minister just picked some vows out of some book, but they were so us . None of that do you take & ra ra be your lawfully wedded and ra ra. I will never forget the look in his eyes as he said his vows to me. :wub: the girl in the red dress is my sister. The bigger guy was our camera man, the photo's you all saw were taken with my camera. He's working on the better quaility photos now. We went to a park and had some photo's taken there also We went to lunch afterwards at an up scale reaturant and the manager gave us a bottle of wine(The the white guy in the photo's). It was very nice.

Thanks (F) You all.

It sounds like you had the perfect wedding ceremony. To 'hear' you say that you and your husband wished for nothing more really melted my heart. I believe the smaller the ceremony, the more intimate it will be. Congratulations and you looked beautiful.

All the best,

Lee

Squito and I wore jeans. He had on a red valentine's day t-shirt that said "i'm naked under this shirt" and i had on a red long sleeve button up :lol:

Congratulations!!!

Lee

July 4, 2006: Married

October 7, 2006: AOS Packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox via FedEx (I-485, I-130, I-765)

October 10, 2006: Package reived in Chicago

October 23, 2006: Checks cashed

November 1, 2006: I-130 and I-765 touched

November 2, 2006: I-485 touched--email notification about RFE letter on the way.

December 2006: Biometrics

January 2007: EAD Card

July 10, 2007 @ 9 a.m.--AOS Interview in West Palm Beach, FL...APPROVED!!!

Squito and I wore jeans. He had on a red valentine's day t-shirt that said "i'm naked under this shirt" and i had on a red long sleeve button up :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: That is too funny! Nothing wrong with jeans and red shirts. Did you guys take any pics?

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone - happy Wednesday

Squittos and Dee/Dav: congrats!! (L)(L)(L) I loved the pictures!

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Hello all,

To those of you that have been through the process already, I have a question...I am bored so I thought I would get papers together (I hate waiting till the last minute for anything) for the interview......

What stuff did you turn in at the interview as far as the tax stuff, I just did my 2005 taxes a couple weeks ago and my statement is 16 pages long...DO they want all of that??

My personal income stuff is a couple pages but add in the stuff that I deducted for my business it is about 16 pages long....I am going to use my business as income evidence because my full time job I make well enough over the 125% poverty guidelines.

Thanks everyone and I am sure I will have more questions as time goes on....I am so glad I have all of you to ask questions to.

Joanna

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Us personally - we had a binder (over five pounds) of info - and yes we did include all tax info for the previous three years (tax return, w2). I know it was a lot but I felt that overkill was better than not having enough information.

At the interview, all they looked at and took from D were the financial statements (tax info), and the official government forms we needed to fill out. Photos, receipts, phone bills, etc. were given no attention.

THANKS AGAIN TO THE MAN AT WINDOW 10!

Hello all,

To those of you that have been through the process already, I have a question...I am bored so I thought I would get papers together (I hate waiting till the last minute for anything) for the interview......

What stuff did you turn in at the interview as far as the tax stuff, I just did my 2005 taxes a couple weeks ago and my statement is 16 pages long...DO they want all of that??

My personal income stuff is a couple pages but add in the stuff that I deducted for my business it is about 16 pages long....I am going to use my business as income evidence because my full time job I make well enough over the 125% poverty guidelines.

Thanks everyone and I am sure I will have more questions as time goes on....I am so glad I have all of you to ask questions to.

Joanna

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Us personally - we had a binder (over five pounds) of info - and yes we did include all tax info for the previous three years (tax return, w2). I know it was a lot but I felt that overkill was better than not having enough information.

At the interview, all they looked at and took from D were the financial statements (tax info), and the official government forms we needed to fill out. Photos, receipts, phone bills, etc. were given no attention.

THANKS AGAIN TO THE MAN AT WINDOW 10!

Hello all,

Joanna

Thanks, I cannot find my 2003 tax return :unsure: ...I ordered a copy of the tax transcript from the IRS about a month ago and have yet to recieve it....Hope I get it soon.

Hello all,

Joanna

Same as Jonesie said. Take everything you have :yes: It's better to have it and not need it, than be missing something once you get there. They took 3 yrs. worth of W-2's and tax returns and all the required paperwork (police record, affidavit of support, etc.) We also had pictures and other evidence with us but they did not look at any of it.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Hello all,

Joanna

i submitted transcripts for 2002 and 2003. I only had my w-2 for 2004. they didn't look at any of my bank statements or ask for any additional info...

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

Thanks all for your well wishes... just to update...

My niece in law, Leann, went for her weekly appointly on Monday morning and got admitted to the hospital, I guess her cervice was down to 1 (whatever that means) and the cerclage is not working and the baby was resting right on it, with bulging. She is now at about 22 weeks. She had been on bedrest at home, but my nephew works nights and so she was still getting up to let the cat and dog out, get herself drinks, etc and was just doing more than she should have. So they admitted and is on TOTAL bedrest, and in the last couple days the little one has settled down some and gone back up where she is supposed to be to some extent. So things are a little better, but poor Leann has been crying and crying so much, it cant be good for the baby. I think things are just a bit better this morning tho, so if she can just make it another couple of months. I HAVE read a few success stories on the computer, so it can happen. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, everyone, I sure appreciate it. The baby girl's name is Kellyn Marie, and my poor nephew has been at the hospital just chattering and chattering at that baby when he is not working. For some reason it does seem to calm her down, she moves her legs like some track star whenever they do the ultrasounds. I think she hates them, we were there during that 20 week one and I swear that baby did everything she COULD to avoid a picture. And my nephew, he is so good with kids, it would be great to see him have one.

My dear hubby was having trouble getting his return home ticket, and me, well I made the mistake of having an airport pickup, which REALLY meant you had to pick the ticket up in the office in Georgetown. It would have been nice if someone, via email or somewhere would have TOLD me this. Good thing he wanted his ticket in his hot little hands becuz his flight home is Sunday, and the office would have been closed, and he would have been S O L. Only reason I found out is that he called me, he had went to the office Monday morn and they wouldnt release the ticket without his passport. Well the big goof went back that afternoon, but didnt bring his travel documents, so they STILL wouldnt give him his ticket without proof of a return ticket. So he wanted ME to do something. Yea right. I did go out, and I was tired after my trip, and didnt really feel like running errands, but faxed the info, and wrote a irritated note to North American Airlines to PLEASE give my husbands ticket,, and he would return with the originals the next morn.

So, Valentines Day, hubby calls, right away he starts in on have I done this, have I done that. I was pretty let down, I really wanted a good mornin, sweetheart, Happy VD, I love you, etc, etc. He didnt even THINK of that. Hmmmmmpphhhhh! So after I hung up, I was crying and thot..this is silly. So, I called him back...he was in the taxi, anyone familiar with Caribbean and South American taxis, they are NOISY and have a dozen people in them..lol.....well, I lit into him, told him...EXACTLY how I felt and what I WANTED to hear and DAMMIT!, it was VD and next time he better say all of it. He said..."Oh, it is that day, isnt it?" He was so focused on that ticket he didnt even think of me. But I think there were about 10 other people in the taxi and they all had to hear me ranting, cuz he laughed and laughed about it, so I know they had to be laughin and ribbin him bout it, after he told me all I wanted to hear!

So he got the ticket, things seem to be goin a bit better all round and thats all for now. :)

Jill

Timeline

May 15th Lake arrived NYC on tourist visa

6-15-05 Flew NCY to "fetch" Lake for visit here

8-17-05 He Proposed!

8-24-05 MARRIED!

9- 1-05 - SENT AOS, EAD, AP, & ETC

9-12-05 NOA1 - FOR I-130, I-145, & AP, EAD

10-5-05 RFE for Birth C. & medical

10-24-05 GOT LEARNERS PERMIT

11-3-05 DRIVERS LICENSE :)

11-16-05 overnited RFE

11-17-05 Rcvd NOA2 for EAD, bio set for 12-5-05

11-25-05 Recvd AOS bio letter, apptmt for 12-14-05

12-5-05 Biometrics (they did BOTH!)

Infopass, got temp EAD, AP no luck

12-6-05 Applied for SSN, not in system

12-10-05 AP finally arrives!

12-11-05 1 year EAD card!

12-23-05 Interview letter arrives! 3-3-06

1-17-06 SSN arrives!!

3-3-06 Interview-APPROVED! Passport stamped :)

3-14-06 Green card arrives!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.