aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dinner, a bottle of champagne, and some sexy lingerie LOL LOL

and if you do that, watch you be next on the preggers list :lol:

.........Don't forget the duty wine :no:

Yeah - Jamie is the bedroom dancehall queen (remember she said that a few weeks ago?) :yes::lol:

:lol::lol: Why do I think those words will end up in the next dance hall reggae song?? :lol:

de gyal a pop BC pill lika skittles :lol:

They probably will :lol:

:lol::lol:

Who do you think will be the singer?

DJ:

Vybz Kartel or Elephant Man

Sing-jay:

Singer J...maybe Christopher

:lol:

Edited by Jonesie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Timeline

:lol::lol: Why do I think those words will end up in the next dance hall reggae song?? :lol:

:lol::lol:

Who do you think will be the singer?

We never forget that at our house :thumbs:

Get some Ptrone....of course I'm not sure if I'm spelling it correctly....It's nice, it's not strong, it'll sneak up on you tho so be careful....I know your not a drinker... it will take away all your inahibitions tho....You'll do the duty wine better than any of dem gayl on dem videos.. :lol: he wounld know what hit em....It's a celebration after all so why not. :devil:

Yeah - Jamie is the bedroom dancehall queen (remember she said that a few weeks ago?) :yes::lol:

Oh yea I forgot.....she don't need no help :lol:

Edited by Dee&Dav

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

JoJo -- I am very sad to see that you had to come to that decision. Like everyone else has said....it's better to know now then to regret something later on. We are all here for you....if you ever need to talk...or cry....or scream.....or want a good laugh. You will forever be in our hearts (L)

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

David's daughter recieved her christmas gifts today..... shoes, toys, clothes rey, rey. A friend of his went down and we sent the items with him...The smile on his face after her heard her voice was priceless......

GOODNIGHT.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
David's daughter recieved her christmas gifts today..... shoes, toys, clothes rey, rey. A friend of his went down and we sent the items with him...The smile on his face after her heard her voice was priceless......

GOODNIGHT.

How sweet :)

goodnight

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
True Joanna, only you know whats in your heart. (L) It's for the better now than later 4$,000 is not worth what could feel like a lifetime of unhappiness. :luv:

I agree. ((((hugs to you, Joanna)))

Filed: Timeline

Myisha(ricardoswife) welcome back. The boys are too cute! We look forward to seeing your new addition in a few months.

We also look forward to the other new additions for: Michael and Julie, babyjules, Kimone and I know I'm missing someone else. (I had only 3 hrs of sleep last night :sleepy:) Someone please remind me who(m) I'm missing.

Jamie and Andre-CONGRATS!!!

Congrats to all who are steadily progressing along.

How are the wedding plans coming along Tenika and Jax?

Joanna, follow your heart... We luv ya girl (L)

Goodnight.

BTW has anyone heard from Dru(woogietail)?

Timeline

Good night everyone!

((Jojo)) (L)

Lata, seen?!

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

:ot: OFF Topic...

For those of you who have husbands who are working... how did your husband adjusting to paying bills. How easily was it for them to move in to the bill paying mode. How do you split up the bill paying? Just wondering how or whats the easiest way to add responsibility to the other half....Also what if you brought home more than enough money to pay all or most of the bills with money left over? How much shock were they in when they realize that most of your money goes to bill paying vs saving ect.

This is still a ongoing battle between us :wacko: Since I make a lot more money than he does, I pay most of the bills. We usually use his money for going out to dinner, or buying groceries, or stuff like that. Lately, we have agreed to let him save most of his check in his special savings account so he can buy a truck soon. So he may give me $100 and keep $100 for himself for "spending money" - gas, lunch, etc. and then put the rest in the bank. This seems to be working out ok for now.

It was very difficult though getting him to understand that 90% of my paycheck is going towards paying the bills. He still can't beleive how much everything costs here: house payment/rent, car payments, car insurance, utilities, etc. I think this is common among anyone foreign who comes here. THey think because you make more money here, everyone must be rich. They don't understand that it costs way more to live here :no:

Thanks...i think i am just stressing toooo much....i just need for all of this to be over.....did david have a problem filling out any of the forms?? mike's reading is anything but perfect and that kinda has me worried as well....anyone have any tips on how to help him with the forms??? i found a form online for customs but couldn't find one for immigration....

I was with Tony on the plane so we didn't have any issues (I filled out all the forms for him ;) ). However, I would suggest you teach him a few basic words to help him. For instance, the stuff they'll ask on the forms: name, address, birthdate, passport #, etc.. Also, the flight attendants can help him too if he needs it. That's what they're paid for :blush:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Myisha -- Great to hear from you again and glad things are going well with your family.

Hope everyone has had a great day.....as for me and Adrian we went to the Universal Studios theme parks today and now I am very tired and stressed.....but I regret to tell you that the wedding between us is not going to happen...he kept pushing me and pushing me to tell him how I felt (I had told him several times already) till finally I blew up and raised my voice (which I try not to do)...it is over..earlier today I called the cruise line to see if they will rehire him on the ship and they said they would check into it and for him to call back next Monday and talk to a lady about it. As for now he is going to his brother-in-laws house in South Florida,...its a 3 hour drive but I really did not want to have to drive that far with him and then have to drive 3 hours back by myself tomorrow so I got him a plane ticket for tomorrow morning. I told him he has till Augest to stay in the states and he can see if he can get back on the cruise ship for work....I am not as mean as I sound I am going to give him about $700.00 for him to get by.

I am going to loose about $4,000.00 for canceling the wedding but my parents say they would rather me be happy then to regret it in the end.

I will still check in with all of you, I feel I have made some good friends here.

Joanna

Whoa :huh:

I better get royalties :lol::lol::lol:

Jamie :dance: I'm so happy for you an Andre :dance: Wait til tomorrow nite :devil:

I am thinking a weeklong celebration is in order :whistle::whistle::devil::devil:

I hear that... :thumbs:

"dutty whine my girl dutty whine, woooyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" :lol::lol:

True Joanna, only you know whats in your heart. (L) It's for the better now than later 4$,000 is not worth what could feel like a lifetime of unhappiness. :luv:

agreed.

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

Sorry to hear, Joanna, but you have to follow your own heart and instincts. I have always found if I dont follow my intuition, then I regret it later on, many times I will say to myself "WHY oh WHY didnt I listen to that little voice?" So we all feel for you here and you have many friends cheering you on, remember that. (L)

Take care and I am thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way!

Jill

Timeline

May 15th Lake arrived NYC on tourist visa

6-15-05 Flew NCY to "fetch" Lake for visit here

8-17-05 He Proposed!

8-24-05 MARRIED!

9- 1-05 - SENT AOS, EAD, AP, & ETC

9-12-05 NOA1 - FOR I-130, I-145, & AP, EAD

10-5-05 RFE for Birth C. & medical

10-24-05 GOT LEARNERS PERMIT

11-3-05 DRIVERS LICENSE :)

11-16-05 overnited RFE

11-17-05 Rcvd NOA2 for EAD, bio set for 12-5-05

11-25-05 Recvd AOS bio letter, apptmt for 12-14-05

12-5-05 Biometrics (they did BOTH!)

Infopass, got temp EAD, AP no luck

12-6-05 Applied for SSN, not in system

12-10-05 AP finally arrives!

12-11-05 1 year EAD card!

12-23-05 Interview letter arrives! 3-3-06

1-17-06 SSN arrives!!

3-3-06 Interview-APPROVED! Passport stamped :)

3-14-06 Green card arrives!

Hello Everyone! I 'm sure most of you probably don't even remember or know me it's been like 3 months since I've been on here or posted. I'm Myisha aka ricardoswife. i just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am glad to read that so many positive things have happened in the past months. After 3 years of immigration stuff i really needed to chill and enjoy not having to think about it. Just to catch everyone up Ricardo and I are doing wonderful! Our 3rd anniversay is 3 months away. The twins are sooo big now. They are 15 months and keep me busy. I am also 6 months pregnant with our third and we just found out last week that it is a Girl!!!! Well once again I just wanted to say hi and that I haven't forgotten about you all!

...oh and if anyone once to see recent pics of the boys just let me know

Hey girl, So glad to see you back :yes: We missed you on here! I'm glad everything is going well. I can't believe you're 6 months pregnant already! Congrats on it being a girl :thumbs: Don't be such a stranger. We all miss you :yes:

I don't even wanna leave it to fate, cho

mi a pop BC like skittles :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Squitto, you crack me up girl :lol::D:lol: Me too!!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.