aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks everyone :dance:

Andre doesn't know that we got it in the mail yet. The letter said 3 weeks so he is thinking thats how long it will take. I can't wait to suprise him. Any suggestions on how to suprise and celebrate? (sucks that it's a work night :angry: )

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WE GOT THE GREEN CARD (WELL ITS CREAM :P ) IN THE MAIL THIS AFTERNOON :yes: WE ARE OFFICIALLY DONE UNTIL FEBRUARY 11, 2008 :dance::dance::dance:
Yeah!! That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!
I feel so neurotic, like I'm right back to my K-1 days. I checking the damn USCIS website every 2 hours hoping for a touch or some update to our case. I'm praying that we get transferred to CSC and get a speedy approval with no interview :blush:
Ha, ha, ha....me too!! I am checking every 30 minutes. I thought I was the only one who went back to being neurotic!!! :wacko:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Timeline

Myisha -- Great to hear from you again and glad things are going well with your family.

Hope everyone has had a great day.....as for me and Adrian we went to the Universal Studios theme parks today and now I am very tired and stressed.....but I regret to tell you that the wedding between us is not going to happen...he kept pushing me and pushing me to tell him how I felt (I had told him several times already) till finally I blew up and raised my voice (which I try not to do)...it is over..earlier today I called the cruise line to see if they will rehire him on the ship and they said they would check into it and for him to call back next Monday and talk to a lady about it. As for now he is going to his brother-in-laws house in South Florida,...its a 3 hour drive but I really did not want to have to drive that far with him and then have to drive 3 hours back by myself tomorrow so I got him a plane ticket for tomorrow morning. I told him he has till Augest to stay in the states and he can see if he can get back on the cruise ship for work....I am not as mean as I sound I am going to give him about $700.00 for him to get by.

I am going to loose about $4,000.00 for canceling the wedding but my parents say they would rather me be happy then to regret it in the end.

I will still check in with all of you, I feel I have made some good friends here.

Joanna

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Andre doesn't know that we got it in the mail yet. The letter said 3 weeks so he is thinking thats how long it will take. I can't wait to suprise him. Any suggestions on how to suprise and celebrate? (sucks that it's a work night :angry: )

Dinner, a bottle of champagne, and some sexy lingerie LOL LOL

and if you do that, watch you be next on the preggers list :lol:

Jojo check your pm

"They" finally put me online! I now have Yahoo messenger :yes:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Myisha -- Great to hear from you again and glad things are going well with your family.

Hope everyone has had a great day.....as for me and Adrian we went to the Universal Studios theme parks today and now I am very tired and stressed.....but I regret to tell you that the wedding between us is not going to happen...he kept pushing me and pushing me to tell him how I felt (I had told him several times already) till finally I blew up and raised my voice (which I try not to do)...it is over..earlier today I called the cruise line to see if they will rehire him on the ship and they said they would check into it and for him to call back next Monday and talk to a lady about it. As for now he is going to his brother-in-laws house in South Florida,...its a 3 hour drive but I really did not want to have to drive that far with him and then have to drive 3 hours back by myself tomorrow so I got him a plane ticket for tomorrow morning. I told him he has till Augest to stay in the states and he can see if he can get back on the cruise ship for work....I am not as mean as I sound I am going to give him about $700.00 for him to get by.

I am going to loose about $4,000.00 for canceling the wedding but my parents say they would rather me be happy then to regret it in the end.

I will still check in with all of you, I feel I have made some good friends here.

Joanna

(((Joanna))) I hope all works out for you and you feel comfortable with any decision you have made and will make in the future. I know it is tough and you are probably really emotional right now. Take it easy and try and destress. I will be saying a prayer for you and for Adrian. Much Love Joanna (L) You are loved here on the board and a good friend to us all (F)

HAHAHA :lol::lol:

Stealing the famouse words of Mrs. Squitto "mi a pop BC pill like skittle" :yes::yes:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Joanna

Joanna,

You and ONLY you can know your heart. And, I don't mean to sound flip, but what is $4,000 compared to a lifetime of regret! You do have good friends here. My best to both you and Adrian.

:lol::lol: well maybe you should keep until tomorrow or the next NON WORK night. Tee hee But I know us...you would bust like a bubble trying to keep that in. :lol:

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

HAHAHA :lol::lol:

Stealing the famouse words of Mrs. Squitto "mi a pop BC pill like skittle" :yes::yes:

:lol::lol: Why do I think those words will end up in the next dance hall reggae song?? :lol:

de gyal a pop BC pill lika skittles :lol:

Edited by Elizabethnhenry

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol::lol: Why do I think those words will end up in the next dance hall reggae song?? :lol:

They probably will :lol:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

They probably will :lol:

:lol::lol:

Who do you think will be the singer?

.........Don't forget the duty wine :no:

We never forget that at our house :thumbs:

Filed: Other Timeline
I feel so neurotic, like I'm right back to my K-1 days. I checking the damn USCIS website every 2 hours hoping for a touch or some update to our case. I'm praying that we get transferred to CSC and get a speedy approval with no interview :blush:

Ha, ha, ha....me too!! I am checking every 30 minutes. I thought I was the only one who went back to being neurotic!!! :wacko:

I never check... :huh:....maybe I should....I would give anything not to have an interview :unsure:

Jamie :dance: I'm so happy for you an Andre :dance: Wait til tomorrow nite :devil:

I am thinking a weeklong celebration is in order :whistle::whistle::devil::devil:

David would call yo a nautty gyal :lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Timeline

Sorry Jamie, I had so much going on that I forgot --- CONGRATS ON THE GREEN CARD ----

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.