• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Timeline

Stone Love comin out here on Memorial Day

I need a dutty wine smily :lol:

I have that Monday and Tuesday off it's time to kick it :yes: !

Me step inna di club, a dance rub a dub

An di gyal a come wine up on me

Mi stan so tall back against the wall

And now she start climb up pon me

yow, i laff till i weak di odda night when mi figure out whe him a seh inna verse 2:

"#### pon di dressa and bruk up figurine" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: How do you say you girls are a mess ?????? :lol:

WELCOME HOME ADRIAN!!!!!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Rhonda, are you working tomorrow too?

Yes, unfortunatley, I have to work tomorrow :angry:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Rhonda, are you working tomorrow too?

Yes, unfortunatley, I have to work tomorrow :angry:

Don't feel bad....... so do I :(

do jamaican nationals need a visa to go to Mexico???

Kelly, maybe you can answer this question

The answer is yes and no. No you do not need a visa, but you need a stamped (by the consul general in NYC) tourist card. And to get a tourist card, you have to fill out a visa application. :whistle: The consulate is on 39th betw Madison and Park Ave South. THERE IS ALWAYS A LINE ALL THE WAY DOWN THE BLOCK. Here is the website link.

Link for roster of nations:

http://www.consulmexny.org/eng/visas_fmt.htm

Link for Jamaica:

http://www.consulmexny.org/eng/visas_fmt_exempt_card.htm

Good question...even better answer, I wonder If we can get that stamp here in KC.MO

We are one step closer now!! I will call the embassy Monday to confirm receipt

YIPPY..... :dance: Won't be long now!

Edited by Dee&Dav

Filed: Timeline

Well Adrian is in the shower now so I am catching up.

We just went to the caribbean grocery store down the street and he said he felt like he had not left Jamaica, that they had everything that they have in the Jamaica grocery stores....then we went to walmart and did some more grocery shopping. So all is good right now...mom and dad asked us to dinner tomorrow night so I hope that goes OK I dont want Adrian to feel too uncomfortable right off the bat....I live where there is a mixture of people, black, white and spanish...he said he gets a little uncomfortable around a lot of white :lol: people but Orlando is so diverse I think he will be ok.

So goodnight for now.

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

OKAY now they need to add more programing to HypeTV...24 hours of videos i'm already burnt out. :no:

Why so earily in the evening :devil:...just kidding it's 930 there :D

We just went to the caribbean grocery store down the street and he said he felt like he had not left Jamaica, that they had everything that they have in the Jamaica grocery stores....then we went to walmart and did some more grocery shopping. So all is good right now...mom and dad asked us to dinner tomorrow night so I hope that goes OK I dont want Adrian to feel too uncomfortable right off the bat....I live where there is a mixture of people, black, white and spanish...he said he gets a little uncomfortable around a lot of white :lol: people but Orlando is so diverse I think he will be ok.

So goodnight for now.

Glad you guys enjoyed the first day of the rest of your life.... (F)

GOODNIGHT :crying: When will my working days be over :(

Edited by Dee&Dav

Stone Love comin out here on Memorial Day

I need a dutty wine smily :lol:

I have that Monday and Tuesday off it's time to kick it :yes: !

Me step inna di club, a dance rub a dub

An di gyal a come wine up on me

Mi stan so tall back against the wall

And now she start climb up pon me

yow, i laff till i weak di odda night when mi figure out whe him a seh inna verse 2:

"#### pon di dressa and bruk up figurine" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: How do you say you girls are a mess ?????? :lol:

I know...I got it.....dem gal a mess dem :lol::lol:

So goodnight for now.

That's great that you have a Jamaican store nearby :yes: It will definately help with his transition. Also, it's nice you live in a "mixed" neighborhood. Tony is the only black man in our neighborhood :o It was very strange for him at first.

Glad you guys are doing well. Keep in touch - I know you'll be busy now that your man's here :devil:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone...

Adrian is now home :thumbs:

WELCOME HOME ADRIAN!!! :dance::dance:

Lee

July 4, 2006: Married

October 7, 2006: AOS Packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox via FedEx (I-485, I-130, I-765)

October 10, 2006: Package reived in Chicago

October 23, 2006: Checks cashed

November 1, 2006: I-130 and I-765 touched

November 2, 2006: I-485 touched--email notification about RFE letter on the way.

December 2006: Biometrics

January 2007: EAD Card

July 10, 2007 @ 9 a.m.--AOS Interview in West Palm Beach, FL...APPROVED!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(F)(F)(F) Welcome home Adrian (F)(F)(F)

Congrats Kim.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome Home Adrian-

So...nobody explained what a biometrics appointment is......I feel soooo lost!!! :huh:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome Home Adrian-

So...nobody explained what a biometrics appointment is......I feel soooo lost!!! :huh:

If I am sure that is when you go in for your fingerprinting :unsure:;):unsure::unsure: -don't take my word for it someone who went through ti will better clarify

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Timeline

Kim, here's the definition from the State Department's website:

What is a Biometric?

A biometric or biometric identifier is an objective measurement of a physical characteristic of an individual which, when captured in a database, can be used to verify the identity or check against other entries in the database. The best known biometric is the fingerprint, but others include facial recognition and iris scans.

Rhonda and Dee have a good day at work today.

I need to go to work today (voluntarily) but instead I'm going to see the Lion King here in CT.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome Home Adrian-

Good morning. They take your picture, fingerprints, height, eye color, etc. It only takes 5 minutes to complete. You have to have it done for your EAD and AOS most places do it both in one appointment. Damien had it done twice because he had two EADs.

I HAVE OFF TODAY....1st time in 3 weeks....it is so nice to not deal with kids for 2 days... :dance::dance:

kim call me...i promise i will be awake...haha :hehe:

Enjoy your weekend off.

Michele - enjoy the play. Have a wonderful time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.