Doodle

Dee

Mindy

Jamie

Joanna

Rhonda

Kelly & Anna (after your men get here )

Kim & nannygirl - soon come!

Since Tenika wants at least 5 kids, I thought she should be on the top of the list :lol: Am I forgetting anyone else? :P

:yes: Thats good with me

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning

((Jamie)) I will keep you all in prayer.

Marsha - congrats on the arrival of your I129!

Rhonda - thanks for moving me down some more :lol:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning (F)

Joanna I woke up thinking about you this morning, don't know why.... are you feeling better????

Please don't get mad when I say this...I'm sure that you don't have a case of cold feet, but like everyone else has has said well all went through it. Can you image your life without this person in it? That was the deciding factor for me. Knowing that when I picked up the phone a smile came over my face and I had no control over it :D .I just wanted to add that he is giving up a lot to come here to be with you. This is very serious. I can image what he is going to feel like if you bring dought to the table this early on. You to have a long way to go. Also in marriages we are supposed to stand alone..... independent of all others except god of course...I know you are and your family are close...just remember it's time to let go... Your parents love you they will always be there you. You are very blessed, remember though you are their little girl and they are not going to be as easy forgiving as you are to your hubby...somethings they should not know...This is not a easy process, I take that back most things they should not know...I learned that the hard way :blush: These are just my opinions. I hope that I did not offend you in anyway (F) DEE

Can you image your life without this person in it?
I have to agree with Dee here, I too get a smile on my face and little butterflies in my stomach everytime I think I am going to call Paul. It ti also true that youi need to stand alone and make decisions on you own free will. The things I tell you guys here my family don't know. Yes they are Jamaican but they (especially my mom and older sister) think that Paul only married me to get his paper- what they dont now is I propose not him B) . But if the were to find that out they would propable say that he thought I was desperate and couldn't get anyone and felt sorry for me.

((((((((((((Joanna)))))))) no matter what you decide we wil be here for you. God wil take care of things so put it in his hands.

Good morning

((Jamie)) I will keep you all in prayer.

Marsha - congrats on the arrival of your I129!

Rhonda - thanks for moving me down some more :lol:

Thanks Jonesie

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Other Timeline

Ok, here is the UPDATED Pregnancy list:

Tenika

Elizabeth

Jill (thndrdancr)

Squitto

Jonesie

Shemanya (sbj_1221)

Doodle

Mindy

Jamie

Joanna

Rhonda

DEE :hehe:

Since Tenika wants at least 5 kids, I thought she should be on the top of the list :lol: Am I forgetting anyone else? :P

:yes: Thats good with me

Hey stop taking me off the bottom :hehe:

Ok, HOW do you quote just a bit from someones post, dangit!

Just delete most of it. ;)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok, here is the UPDATED Pregnancy list:

Tenika

Elizabeth

Jill (thndrdancr)

Squitto

Jonesie

Shemanya (sbj_1221)

Doodle

Mindy

Jamie

Joanna

Rhonda

DEE :hehe:

Number 5 again? Who I gotta bribe now? :whistle:

Edited by Jonesie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning (F)

I hate to kill the mood so early in the morning but we got some bad news last night. Our beloved pastor in Jamaica died. He was the one who took Andre in and trained him up in church, his son and Andre are the best of friends. This is also the man who took me in and allowed me to stay in his home for months at a time and watched out for me. He taught me the ways of Jamaica and the ways of God. I was baptized in his church and truly came to know God through this man and his preaching. He had been sick for many years with strokes and other ailments but no one saw this coming...he had been hanging on for so long.

To make things even harder on his family (he has 11 children) one of his daughters and her husband gave birth to their first baby only hours after he was gone. So if you could all please say a prayer for their family and the community as well as Andre and myself. It is really hard to go through this 3,000 miles away and as much as we would like to go down for the funeral we don't have the funds nor does Andre have his greencard. Thanks in advance for the prayers...I know they will be powerful (L)

Jamie

Jamie,

I am sorry to hear of the lost. Encourage your spirit some with the fact that this beloved man of God, is now in a place where the ailements that attacked his body for so long will not trouble him anymore, and the life he lived for God, he is now recieving his reward. Stand strong around your husband and help encourage him with this knowledge.

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/24/10 Received by CSC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am in the process of getting the things ready for the K3 ( I am hoping that it comes first then Paul adjust status up here) I wanted to know, I am sorry if this had been asked before,

how soon after the NAO2 can you look forward for an interview from Jamdung's embassy?

Also I remeber vaguely the mention of a form that specifies who shoul ddo what, can you tell me who will be geting that and is it received before or after NAO2?

thanks

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
:) Any one know any site where I could get some good Jamaican recipies. Like the one with the Cocounut fish dee made? I would appreciate it :

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

8/24/10 Received by CSC

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:) Any one know any site where I could get some good Jamaican recipies. Like the one with the Cocounut fish dee made? I would appreciate it :

Try www.caribbeanfoodemporium.com or www.eatjamaica.com

My mom makes the best red snapper run down...here is an online recipe:

http://www.citytv.com/vancouver/RedSnapperRundown.aspx

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning ladies, just here catching up.

Jamie - Sorry to hear about your pastor and he is my in prayers.

Marsha - Congrats on the NOA1.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: Other Timeline

What's a good side dish.??

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What's a good side dish.??

the fat part of me says boiled yam, sweet potato and/or some other root. the part of me that wants to eat more veggies says: steamed broccoli, cauliflower, zuchinni - i have had it both ways and while the root starches are more comforting - the veggies once they are not too soft work well. Henry has also done rice and gungo peas as a side.

Speaking of peas, I need a recipe for Bajan doved peas.

Edited by Elizabethnhenry

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Timeline

Thanks everyone for the replies, I will check the sites out. I will try my best to make some of the dishes Rohan loves, but I told him he must understand, I am an born and grown American, and have no idea how to make many of the dished he loves, even if I tried it , it will probably still not taste like what he is used to. Besides I told him. rice in America is a side dish not a Main meal :no: . It is beyond me how he pile up his plate with enough rice for everyone and then add some meat in the midst of the moutian of rice. :o

Edited by tenika

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

8/24/10 Received by CSC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It is beyond me how he pile up his plate with enough rice for everyone and then add some meat in the midst of the moutian of rice. :o

I feel you on this one. :yes:

Lee

Good Morning (F)

I hate to kill the mood so early in the morning but we got some bad news last night. Our beloved pastor in Jamaica died. He was the one who took Andre in and trained him up in church, his son and Andre are the best of friends. This is also the man who took me in and allowed me to stay in his home for months at a time and watched out for me. He taught me the ways of Jamaica and the ways of God. I was baptized in his church and truly came to know God through this man and his preaching. He had been sick for many years with strokes and other ailments but no one saw this coming...he had been hanging on for so long.

To make things even harder on his family (he has 11 children) one of his daughters and her husband gave birth to their first baby only hours after he was gone. So if you could all please say a prayer for their family and the community as well as Andre and myself. It is really hard to go through this 3,000 miles away and as much as we would like to go down for the funeral we don't have the funds nor does Andre have his greencard. Thanks in advance for the prayers...I know they will be powerful (L)

Jamie

Jamie,

I'm truly sorry for your loss. It sounds as if he really opened up his heart to both you and Andre' and made a profound impact on the two of you. Anyone responsible for leading another to God is surely a blessing.

You all are in my prayers...

Lee

It was delivered -USCIS got the I129F :dance::dance::dance:

Hey Marsha,

Looks like things are just moving along. :dance::dance::dance:

Lee

July 4, 2006: Married

October 7, 2006: AOS Packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox via FedEx (I-485, I-130, I-765)

October 10, 2006: Package reived in Chicago

October 23, 2006: Checks cashed

November 1, 2006: I-130 and I-765 touched

November 2, 2006: I-485 touched--email notification about RFE letter on the way.

December 2006: Biometrics

January 2007: EAD Card

July 10, 2007 @ 9 a.m.--AOS Interview in West Palm Beach, FL...APPROVED!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.