aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
David and I watched a JA movie last night...I enjoyed it so much...that I need you ladies that are going to JA in near future to bring me some JA movies back :yes: I ordered hype TV last night, they will be here to install it tomorrow :thumbs:

Danielle is going to win it :thumbs: ...this is a tuffy tho :huh:

This coconut milk-fish stuff is rather good :P

I take that back "Jonie"is much better :huh:

Now she needs to go get here teeth fixed :D

If he has to change flights then it wasn't meant for him to be on that plane...just take it as a grain of salt and don't stress.

Ditto....Stop stressin (F)

Ms Squitto...Enjoying the videos :thumbs:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cho!

Mi beg yuh fi move mi - a gi yuh $1000JA fi dweet :blush:

I will do it for you ;) It will only cost $900JA :whistle: Don't tell Rhonda :secret: She never has to know :innocent:

Jamie has offered to switch places with Jonesie - isn't that sweet of her? :innocent::P

Tenika

Jax (BelwinMills)

Elizabeth

Jill (thndrdancr)

Jamie

Squitto

Shemanya (sbj_1221)

Doodle

Dee

Mindy

Jonesie

Joanna

Rhonda

Kelly & Anna (after your men get here )

Kim & nannygirl - soon come!

:lol::whistle::devil:

Anyone else wanna switch? :devil:

Hahahah....Not funny :no: You better switch us back...if you jink me I will make you do ALL the diaper changing and babysitting...and remember we are having triplets :thumbs::lol:

David and I watched a JA movie last night...I enjoyed it so much...that I need you ladies that are going to JA in near future to bring me some JA movies back :yes: I ordered hype TV last night, they will be here to install it tomorrow :thumbs:

If he has to change flights then it wasn't meant for him to be on that plane...just take it as a grain of salt and don't stress.

Ms Squitto...Enjoying the videos :thumbs:

Lady Saw... nah easy atall :no:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

what movie did you watch??? i ahve bought some JA movies off of ebay for pretty cheap! i will be going end of june....what movies did ya want?

Some very old movie David got from one of his scoccor buddies rasta roots something a comdey we were cracking up :lol: ...I'm not picky..

Timeline

Some very old movie David got from one of his scoccor buddies rasta roots something a comdey we were cracking up :lol: ...I'm not picky..

oh ok...well i will give mike a mission to get some movies or point me in the right direction to get some...

oh ok...well i will give mike a mission to get some movies or point me in the right direction to get some...

Thanks I will check ebay.

Goodnite.

Hahahah....Not funny :no: You better switch us back...if you jink me I will make you do ALL the diaper changing and babysitting...and remember we are having triplets :thumbs::lol:

Why are you having triplets? :o Trying to get it all done at one time? ;)

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I sent regular letters and cards and they got to St. Thomas in good time. Whenever I was in a hurry or sending documents, I used FEDEX.

Me too!! FedEx to Montego Bay got there in two days....and I didn't even want it to get there that fast. You can't go wrong with them or DHL....at least they have a pretty good tracking system. Even here in the States -- FedEx or DHL if it must get there....

Thanks guys, I wasn't ina rush to get it to him so I sent it withthe postal system but I guess next time I will know better. I have tracked it with the postal system but they keep responding with "May 8, 2006 in Jamaica's custom" I am just getting fustrated, I really hope they don;t thinktheat it has anything on it. Thanks though I will call the regular customs and see if they can give me an answe.

I send my letters either Global priority (5 to 14 days) or express 2-5 days.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just saw my little tiny niece she just weighed 6 pounds even. So tiny and cute I held her for two hours. It was a big family party in the room. Lots of pictures of her. So percious.

My bridal shower was fun. No games down to business to open presents. I received a gift card from Target, serval green towels for my kitchen, a hand blender, crock pot, cookie sheets, cake caddy, cake mix, wooden spoons, measuring cup, waffle maker, wall clock, picture frame, bath room towel set, bath mat, kitchen mat, pot holders, tea kettle, wooden paper towel holder, junk drawer organizer, sliverware organizer, pasta holder, crockpot and two crock pot cooking books. It was very nice and the cake was so pretty. Now I can get rid of all my old kitchen towels and give them to my brothers.

Next week on Tuesday the other school host a bridal shower for me. They are having a luncheon for me. Em a potato bar and my favorite desserts. Wonder what I will be getting next. It is nice that you can cheat and look online :lol: What would we do without the net...

Thanks for putting me on the Plist. I wonder how long it takes for your system to clear from birth control. Dwain told me to stop taking them when I got back from last trip. Its funny because he is the one years ago that told me to go on them. Crazy. Maybe we are going crazy baby and new place for him but we think its about time. I would like to have to before I turn 31 at least and I will be 28 this year.

Who got voted of American Idol.. Hmmm I missed that I went out to eat with my other bro after visiting the hospital.

Cheap hotel deal on the beach awsome. Wish I could find that in MoBay. But my 20 dollar room is not bad no air condition but hey I have a fan. Try staying there in August... No TV... Its great if you like to read. And it didn't have warm showers until recently. Dwains mom takes care of the clean sheets and her friends clean it for me. She use to when she lived there. I will have to check your place out in Ocho maybe that would be a good away night for Dwain and I alone after the crew leaves. By that time we might be going crazy staying with each other for a straight week. I have never done that with him he usual has to work and when I went with school I was teaching. hmmmmm

I will have to check out some of those JA movies sometime... D and I don't watch a lot of movies.

I am so wasted from exhaustion. Im off to bed.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

But its pretty, right on the Missouri River,

It looks like the weather may FINALLY be straightening up, 75 and sunny here today. :thumbs:

Where do you live????

Dee, you silly girl, I am always tellin ya how close we are...at least compared to everyone else. (Just kiddn ya) lol We live in Lincoln, Nebraska, but the trailer we have is like 5 hours away, north and west of here, BEFORE any major cities to pollute it. The fish out of there taste soooo good and clean.

Lake makes some coconut milk with fish and he puts spinach in it too, its about the best stuff I ever tasted. And to think, when I was a child, I didnt want ANY of my food mixed up, God is getting even with me being such a terror. I wouldnt even eat my food if one item TOUCHED another. Good grief, what a brat I was.

And Rhonda, I have to breath a sigh of relief now that I have moved down on the list. :lol:

Timeline

May 15th Lake arrived NYC on tourist visa

6-15-05 Flew NCY to "fetch" Lake for visit here

8-17-05 He Proposed!

8-24-05 MARRIED!

9- 1-05 - SENT AOS, EAD, AP, & ETC

9-12-05 NOA1 - FOR I-130, I-145, & AP, EAD

10-5-05 RFE for Birth C. & medical

10-24-05 GOT LEARNERS PERMIT

11-3-05 DRIVERS LICENSE :)

11-16-05 overnited RFE

11-17-05 Rcvd NOA2 for EAD, bio set for 12-5-05

11-25-05 Recvd AOS bio letter, apptmt for 12-14-05

12-5-05 Biometrics (they did BOTH!)

Infopass, got temp EAD, AP no luck

12-6-05 Applied for SSN, not in system

12-10-05 AP finally arrives!

12-11-05 1 year EAD card!

12-23-05 Interview letter arrives! 3-3-06

1-17-06 SSN arrives!!

3-3-06 Interview-APPROVED! Passport stamped :)

3-14-06 Green card arrives!

Filed: Country: Guyana
Timeline

Yea, Jamie, its always been a dream of mine to kind of live in the middle of nowhere as well. This trailer we have is really neat, but its not on our land, and the folks are SO picky, if we dont get up there to mow and take care of it, they can evict you with 3 letters of warning, even tho you paid for the trailer. Your just outta luck, so on the one hand its a great lil spot to have to get away, on the other hand, I SURE wished we owned the land so we didnt have to worry about going up EVERY other weekend. :( But its pretty, right on the Missouri River, and you can sit in the kitchen and watch the deer and turkey out in the field, and hear the wippoorwills at night. It really relaxes my soul, I hate the city. Well, some wouldnt call Lincoln a city, but for a country girl, it sure is. We are going up tomorrow to take care of the yard, and plant some stuff, and mebbe fish a bit, if the weather cooperates.

It looks like the weather may FINALLY be straightening up, 75 and sunny here today. :thumbs:

Oh my goodness Jill...that sounds sooooo nice! Maybe we should have the meet up at your place :yes:

So is there any way you can buy the land under the trailer? I can see how that wouldn't be the best deal. What kind of trailer do you have? About how big is it?

Jamie, the trailer is only 2 bedroom but quite big, 76 feet long, but only 1 bathroom, :huh: , other than that, its a really pretty trailer, older but its got these big wraparound kitchen windows over the whole kitchen/front area that really make it open and cute. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it, unfortunately land on the river is very hard to come by and the guy that owns it is not about to sell it, as its a gold mine for him. He used to be an ok guy but greed got the best of him and now he is a old fart, and doesnt wanna spend a dime to improve things. He has about 70 trailers in that area, and it IS nice that he makes everybody keep them up, but sometimes they get carried away with weird rules, like no campers allowed, etc, except for just the weekend, dumb things like that.

I would love everyone to come...of course its like in the middle of nowhere, but if you like playing on the water, its great, we just havent had the funds to buy a boat, 4 wheeler, or jet ski or any of the fun stuff yet. One of these day I hope. Its right on the S. Dakota/Ne border by a town called Lynch, of all things.

Ok, HOW do you quote just a bit from someones post, dangit!

Timeline

May 15th Lake arrived NYC on tourist visa

6-15-05 Flew NCY to "fetch" Lake for visit here

8-17-05 He Proposed!

8-24-05 MARRIED!

9- 1-05 - SENT AOS, EAD, AP, & ETC

9-12-05 NOA1 - FOR I-130, I-145, & AP, EAD

10-5-05 RFE for Birth C. & medical

10-24-05 GOT LEARNERS PERMIT

11-3-05 DRIVERS LICENSE :)

11-16-05 overnited RFE

11-17-05 Rcvd NOA2 for EAD, bio set for 12-5-05

11-25-05 Recvd AOS bio letter, apptmt for 12-14-05

12-5-05 Biometrics (they did BOTH!)

Infopass, got temp EAD, AP no luck

12-6-05 Applied for SSN, not in system

12-10-05 AP finally arrives!

12-11-05 1 year EAD card!

12-23-05 Interview letter arrives! 3-3-06

1-17-06 SSN arrives!!

3-3-06 Interview-APPROVED! Passport stamped :)

3-14-06 Green card arrives!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cho!

I will do it for you ;) It will only cost $900JA :whistle: Don't tell Rhonda :secret: She never has to know :innocent:

Jamie has offered to switch places with Jonesie - isn't that sweet of her? :innocent::P

Tenika

Jax (BelwinMills)

Elizabeth

Jill (thndrdancr)

Jamie

Squitto

Shemanya (sbj_1221)

Doodle

Dee

Mindy

Jonesie

Joanna

Rhonda

Can put me on the bottom of the list? Or put me on the "undecided" list?

Good morning.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cho!

Tenika

Jax (BelwinMills)

Elizabeth

Jill (thndrdancr)

Jamie

Squitto

Shemanya (sbj_1221)

Doodle

Dee

Mindy

Jonesie

Joanna

Rhonda

Good morning.

Sorry.........I love my position as LAST on the list......I think I will stay there...

I agree......let's get an undecided list going.........You can place me last on that list too!!!! :lol::lol:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline

Cho!

Tenika

Jax (BelwinMills)

Elizabeth

Jill (thndrdancr)

Jamie

Squitto

Shemanya (sbj_1221)

Doodle

Dee

Mindy

Jonesie

Joanna

Rhonda

Good morning.

Sorry.........I love my position as LAST on the list......I think I will stay there...

I agree......let's get an undecided list going.........You can place me last on that list too!!!! :lol::lol:

i like my position as well.....although i had a dream i was pregnant with twins.....aaahhh...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.