aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ok i need a answer ASAP!!!!

Do you need to wait till you get packet #4 to set up the medical??? i thought no...but mike's mom says yes...

:angry:

Yes as long as you have the date you can make the appointment...they will probally make the appointment 1 week before the interview like they did Adrians.

Well more bad news...Adrian still has not recieved his visa...he went to the embassy this morning and they said it could be a day or two before he gets it....his flight is booked for tomorrow :angry: ..I guess we will be calling to change his flight....oh well what else could go wrong.

I just got back from the Doctor and he gave me some medication to try and calm my nerves...I sure hope it helps...one minute I am up and the next minute I am down....I have always been such a level headed person and dont usually let things get to me...but Boy are my nerves shot!!

Anyway hope everyone has a good day, i am at my parents house right now and about to go hang out with my mom and keep my mind off things.

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do you need to wait till you get packet #4 to set up the medical??? i thought no...but mike's mom says yes...

Yes as long as you have the date you can make the appointment...they will probally make the appointment 1 week before the interview like they did Adrians.

Well more bad news...Adrian still has not recieved his visa...he went to the embassy this morning and they said it could be a day or two before he gets it....his flight is booked for tomorrow :angry: ..I guess we will be calling to change his flight....oh well what else could go wrong.

I just got back from the Doctor and he gave me some medication to try and calm my nerves...I sure hope it helps...one minute I am up and the next minute I am down....I have always been such a level headed person and dont usually let things get to me...but Boy are my nerves shot!!

Anyway hope everyone has a good day, i am at my parents house right now and about to go hang out with my mom and keep my mind off things.

If he has to change flights then it wasn't meant for him to be on that plane...just take it as a grain of salt and don't stress.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If he has to change flights then it wasn't meant for him to be on that plane...just take it as a grain of salt and don't stress.

Amen to that Jonesie (L)

Joanna~ Enjoy your day with your mom...Try not to let it all get to you. What is meant to be will be :thumbs: Have a wonderful day :luv:

Timeline

Since the weather is changing and all (it's getting nice out), I was thinking let's plan a get together. I know that everyone won't be able to attend as we're not all in the same place, but what about some of us east coast people meet up for some drinks, food and chattin' (God know we have tons to chat about :P ).

Can I get a roll call of all the members in the Tri-State area????

Ms Squitto - Brooklyn, USA - PRESENT!

Marsha-Harlem (Manhattan)/Brooklyn

present

I wanted to know have any of ou ladies sent anything via the post office down to Jamaica.

I sent down two computer items for my husband ( I need him to get back online I can't stand not speakingot him on a regular) at the beginning of the month and it was suppose to reach in about 4 days I sent it Global priority/express gurantee with insurance, but up till now it has not reached him. It is in Jamaica but at the Customs. Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with the customs office to find out what is the deal?

I am thinking that the customs is holding on to it because the think it has some terrorist information on it, but that would be far from true, it is a brand new memory and harddrive still in the sealed case. Next time I will be sening things by DHL Fedex tried to charge me over a $100.

Thanks in advance.

I sent a friend of mine some ink cartridges priority mail and it took one month and she paid $400J at the post office. I don't care how you send it, it gets there when it gets there. I had another girlfriend who worked at the Jamaica Inn and had her own Fedex account and I would send her clothes and sometimes it would get there in 2 days other times 10 days. It is all in their mood for the day.

WE ARE DONE!!!

Filed: Timeline

Eliz u hear from Occuhealth yet? Or found an alternative for the medical supplement?

Have some time to kill?

Check these sites

Reggae Country - music, videos, and weekly Hype TV top 10 video countdown

Muzik Media - music, news, videos - based outta NJ

YouStation - music (dancehall, reggae, lovers rock, classic dancehall, mixtapes), videos (nice database, some oldies also)

for all the latest music videos, check this site too: http://www.peppapot.com/ :thumbs:

I sent regular letters and cards and they got to St. Thomas in good time. Whenever I was in a hurry or sending documents, I used FEDEX.

Me too!! FedEx to Montego Bay got there in two days....and I didn't even want it to get there that fast. You can't go wrong with them or DHL....at least they have a pretty good tracking system. Even here in the States -- FedEx or DHL if it must get there....

Thanks guys, I wasn't ina rush to get it to him so I sent it withthe postal system but I guess next time I will know better. I have tracked it with the postal system but they keep responding with "May 8, 2006 in Jamaica's custom" I am just getting fustrated, I really hope they don;t thinktheat it has anything on it. Thanks though I will call the regular customs and see if they can give me an answe.

I sent my wedding invitation to my cousins in Trelawny just the other day and they received in within a week, i was shocked!!

D called and got his interview date, then called and made medical appt. When you go to medical you must have packet 4 (interview letter)

Same with Squito, we made the appt before he had the letter in hand, but we knew the date

we found this cheap all inclusive package online...I wonder if Jamaicans need a visa to enter mexico :blush: maybe we should just go to JA for our honeymoon :huh:

My parents have been to Mexico a few times and there GC was just fine, but I don't know about the AP.

I wonder who we should contact for more info :huh:

agreed. :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Since the weather is changing and all (it's getting nice out), I was thinking let's plan a get together. I know that everyone won't be able to attend as we're not all in the same place, but what about some of us east coast people meet up for some drinks, food and chattin' (God know we have tons to chat about :P ).

present

I wanted to know have any of ou ladies sent anything via the post office down to Jamaica.

I sent down two computer items for my husband ( I need him to get back online I can't stand not speakingot him on a regular) at the beginning of the month and it was suppose to reach in about 4 days I sent it Global priority/express gurantee with insurance, but up till now it has not reached him. It is in Jamaica but at the Customs. Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with the customs office to find out what is the deal?

I am thinking that the customs is holding on to it because the think it has some terrorist information on it, but that would be far from true, it is a brand new memory and harddrive still in the sealed case. Next time I will be sening things by DHL Fedex tried to charge me over a $100.

Thanks in advance.

2 months ago, I sent a package Fed Ex and it was full of household stuff......It got stuck in customs for 3 weeks!!!! Then.....they charged over $150.00 US to get the package. This was more than what I paid for all the stuff I sent!!!!! I was really annoyed with Customs.... :angry:

There is no way to contact customs direct but your hubby can contact the local courier service for mail. He should know where the local office is at in his town. They will contact customs for you and pick up the package for you. He will then need to go and pay the "duty fees". BTW......they will not tell you how much the fees are until you go pick up the package. After that experience, I decided that I would never send anything again!!!! I heard a lot of horror stories about Jamaican customs...they either "steal" the items or price the duty fees soooooo high that people can not afford to get them out of customs. After a certain time, the package is labeled as abandoned and they take the stuff!!! Pretty Unbelievable if you ask me......... So...have your hubby check the courier service...I can get you the exact name of the office we used if your husband can't find it......Good luck!!

Thanks Kim, if you dont could you give it to me.

So I am looking at paying about $150 fo rthem to release this, sucks might has well I had gone with fedex and paid the $1++ they were charging.

No problem Marsha...as soon as I speak with Duane, I will send you the name......don't stress about sending it regular mail..... the same Sh!t would have happened if you sent it Fed EX and you would have paid more anyways so I think you did the smartest thing!!!

If Darlene paid $400 for cartridges and I paid $150 for household #######, you just need to be prepared for a BIG Duty Tax bill!!!! Especially if you send electronics....It is almost cheaper to just wire him the money and have him buy the stuff in Jamaica.......something to consider for next time!!!!

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline

present

Thanks in advance.

2 months ago, I sent a package Fed Ex and it was full of household stuff......It got stuck in customs for 3 weeks!!!! Then.....they charged over $150.00 US to get the package. This was more than what I paid for all the stuff I sent!!!!! I was really annoyed with Customs.... :angry:

There is no way to contact customs direct but your hubby can contact the local courier service for mail. He should know where the local office is at in his town. They will contact customs for you and pick up the package for you. He will then need to go and pay the "duty fees". BTW......they will not tell you how much the fees are until you go pick up the package. After that experience, I decided that I would never send anything again!!!! I heard a lot of horror stories about Jamaican customs...they either "steal" the items or price the duty fees soooooo high that people can not afford to get them out of customs. After a certain time, the package is labeled as abandoned and they take the stuff!!! Pretty Unbelievable if you ask me......... So...have your hubby check the courier service...I can get you the exact name of the office we used if your husband can't find it......Good luck!!

Thanks Kim, if you dont could you give it to me.

So I am looking at paying about $150 fo rthem to release this, sucks might has well I had gone with fedex and paid the $1++ they were charging.

No problem Marsha...as soon as I speak with Duane, I will send you the name......don't stress about sending it regular mail..... the same Sh!t would have happened if you sent it Fed EX and you would have paid more anyways so I think you did the smartest thing!!!

If Darlene paid $400 for cartridges and I paid $150 for household #######, you just need to be prepared for a BIG Duty Tax bill!!!! Especially if you send electronics....It is almost cheaper to just wire him the money and have him buy the stuff in Jamaica.......something to consider for next time!!!!

It cost me $10 for priority mail and it cost my friend $400 jamaican dollars to pick it up. Don't scare her too much.

WE ARE DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so i guess i'm the only one who wants to get together :blush:

I would if I were in the area (L)

News for the day

EMBASSY HUSTLING

ENTERPRISING MEN HAVE found an innovative way to 'cash in' on the strict rules of the United States Embassy.

Several persons have journeyed from distant parishes to the embassy located on Oxford Road, St Andrew, only to be turned back because their pictures are inappropriate. Others may have travelled with cellular phones and other gad-gets that are not allowed inside the building. These crafty entrepreneurs have found a way to profit from the frustration and desperation of these hopefuls and have set up appropriate 'businesses'.

Jerry and Connie, are among six photographers who operate a makeshift studio opposite the embassy. All recognised that there was a market for their services as the number of persons turned back because of unacceptable photographs was vast. Being the only photographers with instant photo printers, these two are a notch above their competitors who must pay them $200 to print a photograph.

Connie has been taking pictures for visa hopefuls for the last 15 years. He says he got into the business because he saw the need. "We know seh people come embassy and a go need picture because sometime dem refuse dem," he said. He told THE STAR that he once took polaroid pictures. These days however, things are different. He has embraced emerging technologies and now uses a digital camera and a photo printer, powered by a rechargeable battery. And don't worry about the busy background. They've found a way around that as well. A sheet of white cloth is used to create the plain background desired by the embassy.

The introduction of the printer has eliminated a once key partner in the business ­ the rider. This individual was used after the men started using digital cameras to ride to the nearest studio to get the pictures printed. Since January however, the new printer has made business more efficient and has resulted in less complaints from customers. Each picture costs $350 and because of the strict nature of the regulations, and people's tendency to overlook rules, they are guaranteed a steady clientele. Jerry also told THE STAR that representatives from the embassy often refer people to them. Both men say this business existed long before them.

Because the embassy does not allow phones, electronic gadgets or anything that could be a potential weapon, another man has found a creative way to help persons who were unaware of this rule. 'Backie' offers what could best be described as a storage service. Instead of having to leave their phones or umbrellas by the road just to get into the embassy, persons can leave them in Backie's care. His fees range from $50 for an umbrella to $100 for a phone. Customers are given a slip with a number that corresponds to their item, which is stored in a bag.

He told THE STAR, "Yeah man, dem can jus ask for Backie, I store all things you can't take on the compound. The policy is honesty and trust." He has been in business since 2003.

All three believe they are offering an important service. "Imagine yu come from Westmoreland an jus because a phone, yu nuh get through," said Backie. The photographers say they save persons valuable time and prevent them from having to reschedule their appointments.

Jamaica Star - Wednesday, May 17, 2006

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

[TENIKA - BRONX... "I AM HERE !! I AM HERE!!" :lol:

Hey everybody,

Just checking in from the Afternoon shift. It's STILL raining here in Detroit. 7 days straight now :( I'm going back to catch up now.

It was good.....not great.....won't give anything away until Rhonda gets to watch it!! I thought Sunday night was better than last night.[/color]

Thanks Mindy :blush: I had my sister tape it for me since I was at work. I probably won't get to watch it until Saturday.

Ok, guys, I have been really queasy this last two days constantly, and I just had a burrito for breakfast. Hmmm. :huh:

We better get that pregnant list going again :devil:

In this order:

Jill (thndrdancr)

Squitto

Jonesie

Shemanya (sbj_1221)

Doodle

Elizabeth

Dee

Mindy

Jamie

Joanna

Rhonda :innocent:

Kelly & Anna (after your men get here :lol: )

To those of you who are currently pregnant, how's it going?

I am not on this list, but I should be.. Rohan doesnt believe in birth control. and I want at least 5 children. GOTTA GET STARTED

D called and got his interview date, then called and made medical appt. When you go to medical you must have packet 4 (interview letter)

thanks...i called last week and found out his interview date and told him to call the place to set it up for atleast a weekd before interview...then he says no i have to wait for packet #4 and i said ya cause you need the letter aying you have a interview but you can at least set it up...and he said no my mom said i should wait....well if he waits that time might not be available right??? :angry:

I called and set up Rohan appointment. They will ask you for the date of the interview. If they say they dont see it on the list, let them know he was just scheduled. Hope that helps

Joanna I hope you are feeling a little better. It sounds like you are running into the same problem as me and Rohan. Call the embassy and email them tell them your approved date and the approval code, and that you still did not get the visa and his flight is tommorow, they should be able to tell you if AIRPAK picked it up, Also did you call Air Pak. If they have it there you may be able to have them hold it, while it is picked up.

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Squitto, I don't live in the Tri-State area but I will be in the Brooklyn area next weekend. You're not alone. :no: Come on everyone let's do lunch...

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline

NO WAY!

I wanna chill tooo. Lets make a plan :yes:

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Joanna~ Enjoy your day with your mom...Try not to let it all get to you. What is meant to be will be :thumbs: Have a wonderful day

I second that....try to have a good day and know that what is meant to be will be.... (L)

ENTERPRISING MEN HAVE found an innovative way to 'cash in' on the strict rules of the United States Embassy

I was watching them while we were in line wondering how much $$ they made each day....unbelievable.

I am not on this list, but I should be.. Rohan doesnt believe in birth control. and I want at least 5 children. GOTTA GET STARTED

:whistle: :energetic: Tenika, you need to be at the top!!!! Where's Rhonda????

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

[TENIKA - BRONX... "I AM HERE !! I AM HERE!!" :lol:

Hey everybody,

Just checking in from the Afternoon shift. It's STILL raining here in Detroit. 7 days straight now :( I'm going back to catch up now.

It was good.....not great.....won't give anything away until Rhonda gets to watch it!! I thought Sunday night was better than last night.[/color]

Thanks Mindy :blush: I had my sister tape it for me since I was at work. I probably won't get to watch it until Saturday.

Ok, guys, I have been really queasy this last two days constantly, and I just had a burrito for breakfast. Hmmm. :huh:

We better get that pregnant list going again :devil:

In this order:

Jill (thndrdancr)

Squitto

Jonesie

Shemanya (sbj_1221)

Doodle

Elizabeth

Dee

Mindy

Jamie

Joanna

Rhonda :innocent:

Kelly & Anna (after your men get here :lol: )

To those of you who are currently pregnant, how's it going?

thanks...i called last week and found out his interview date and told him to call the place to set it up for atleast a weekd before interview...then he says no i have to wait for packet #4 and i said ya cause you need the letter aying you have a interview but you can at least set it up...and he said no my mom said i should wait....well if he waits that time might not be available right??? :angry:

I called and set up Rohan appointment. They will ask you for the date of the interview. If they say they dont see it on the list, let them know he was just scheduled. Hope that helps

Joanna I hope you are feeling a little better. It sounds like you are running into the same problem as me and Rohan. Call the embassy and email them tell them your approved date and the approval code, and that you still did not get the visa and his flight is tommorow, they should be able to tell you if AIRPAK picked it up, Also did you call Air Pak. If they have it there you may be able to have them hold it, while it is picked up.

Marsha- Harlem /Brooklyn

I am here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in Brroklyn his week for eihter a baby shower or a after baby birth shower (this is when we wait until it is too late for a shower and the baby is already here)

Tenika where in the Bronx are you? I live about two stops on the train from Yankee stadium.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.