aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have finally decided Iam doing both K3 and CR1. My husband and I are still in disagreement but I had a nice conversation with Lee yesterday and I took her advice..Thank all you ladies for your kind words. I now realize that I am overreacting about everything and that is due to the Visa process and the distance. I needed to get here for myself . So again thank you all very much, know I am finally posting off this my chest feels so heavy.

I am so happy I made a decision for myself :dance::dance:

Congrats on making this decision on your own. :)

I am trying to decided which one I want to do the K3 or CR1 different benifts. ElizabethHernery helped me figure this decision out.

I guess which visa I will decided on is K3 if I am pregant after the wedding or not lol... :lol: but I didn't make the list so that won't be happen. Or CR1 less paper work and Dwain will be able to work

Please ladies don't put anything in the water. Someone will be soon quick. Yes what happend to all the other ladies who were having kids that havent been on a while. I bet their busy busy now

Take Care all One Luv

Jax

Eww I can't wait to see American Idol tonight!! I can't beleive Chris got the boot.. Does anybody watch AI? Who is your favorite?

Hate to say it...but that girl, mi naah rate har

She -_-

I liked Chris and Ace

I agree the girl makes me have the zzzzzz to. Wouldn't that be great if the vote was wrong and Chris came back. But I am glad he has his own band. I want their album.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree the girl makes me have the zzzzzz to. Wouldn't that be great if the vote was wrong and Chris came back. But I am glad he has his own band. I want their album.

I wish...

Who do you think will win Americas Next Top Model?

I think it's gonna be Joanie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Hey everybody,

Just checking in from the Afternoon shift. It's STILL raining here in Detroit. 7 days straight now :( I'm going back to catch up now.

It was good.....not great.....won't give anything away until Rhonda gets to watch it!! I thought Sunday night was better than last night.[/color]

Thanks Mindy :blush: I had my sister tape it for me since I was at work. I probably won't get to watch it until Saturday.

Ok, guys, I have been really queasy this last two days constantly, and I just had a burrito for breakfast. Hmmm. :huh:

We better get that pregnant list going again :devil:

In this order:

Jill (thndrdancr)

Squitto

Jonesie

Shemanya (sbj_1221)

Doodle

Elizabeth

Dee

Mindy

Jamie

Joanna

Rhonda :innocent:

Kelly & Anna (after your men get here :lol: )

To those of you who are currently pregnant, how's it going?

Whoa--Whoa--Whoa....take me off that list. If it hasn't happened yet, it's most likely not going to happen, but things happen for a reason!! I'm over that 40 yr mark (bday this week), don't know if I could deal with having another likkle one....a 12 yr old is enough for me !!

Thanks Dee...I loooove his eyes too !!! :D

Filed: Timeline

Good evening everyone,

I was just checking in, I am feeling a little better today but I am still having some anxiety that comes and goes, I spoke with Jonesie and Rhonda today and that helped a lot. Adrian will be here Friday and I am going to see how the 1st 2 weeks goes with him here and if I am still feeling this stressed him and I are going to have a long talk and decide what we want to do from there. There are times when I am happy that he is coming and glad that we are getting married and then there are times when I dont think it will work and I want to call everything off :huh: . I dont know what I am going through right now....you all have helped me sooo much THANKS :yes:

If anyone is wondering nothing negative happened in Jamaica, all the feelings I am having are on my part, Adrian has done nothing wrong he has been great to me. I am just stressing out too much and I really need to calm myself...I did have a break down on the phone with my parents and I am very happy that they say they will support my decision 100% no matter what happens it is great to have such wonderful parents, but some of my fears are that they will be disappointed in me, I know I should live for myself and not worry about what they think, but they are a huge part of my life and I am very close to them.

Thanks to all , it feels better to at least tell people my feelings that are or have gone through this same process....I am glad I have yall and I can get things off my chest and not have to keep my feelings inside.

Joanna

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Timeline

I wish...

I like Danielle. Joanie is the favorite at my work.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Guess what we got in the mail today....

WELCOME TO AMERICA!!! YOUR NEW CARD IS ON THE WAY!!!

Praise the Lord :dance: I can't believe it came through so quick...I was afraid we would be caught in FBI Name Check hell forever...hopefully we will get the card just as quickly :yes: Thanks for all the support and prayers :luv:

Praise the Lord :dance: I can't believe it came through so quick...I was afraid we would be caught in FBI Name Check hell forever...hopefully we will get the card just as quickly :yes: Thanks for all the support and prayers :luv:

I just wet myself......CONGRATULATIONS!! :dance: :dance:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I wish...

I also like Danielle...but I don't think she will win cause the girl just can't learn to talk clearly!

I think Joanie will win...I wouldn't mind. She seems to be a nice girl.

I just hope and pray that Jade gets kicked off soon. That girl annoys me to death. She has been in the bottom 2 so many times and each time I couldn't believe they let her stay. Her body language alone drives me crazy...not to mention her attitude and all the other things about her :angry:

Oh my Mindy you are too funny!!!

CONGRATS JAMIE AND ANDRE

Edited by jkb919

Timeline

OOOMMMGGGG MINDY I AM ROLLIN :lol::lol:

Congrats girl! Celebrate tonight (L)

I wish...

I also like Danielle...but I don't think she will win cause the girl just can't learn to talk clearly!

I just hope and pray that Jade gets kicked off soon. That girl annoys me to death. She has been in the bottom 2 so many times and each time I couldn't believe they let her stay. Her body language alone drives me crazy...not to mention her attitude and all the other things about her :angry:

I like Joanie and Danielle...Jade look like ET with them wide set eyes and pronounced cheekbones

but if even if Jade don't win I still think she gonna be big, just cause her look is so unique

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

That's Fantastic Congrats.. Time for a celebration

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

OOOMMMGGGG MINDY I AM ROLLIN :lol::lol:

Congrats girl! Celebrate tonight (L)

What time and channel does Top Model come on???? I catch it every now and then but it is just when I am flipping channels....I want to watch it

I wish...

I like Joanie and Danielle...Jade look like ET with them wide set eyes and pronounced cheekbones

but if even if Jade don't win I still think she gonna be big, just cause her look is so unique

What time and channel does Top Model come on???? I watch it every now and then but it is only when I am flipping channels and see it on....

Edited by jkb919

Timeline
What time and channel does Top Model come on???? I watch it every now and then but it is only when I am flipping channels and see it on....

8pm your time on station UPN (or at least it's UPN out here)

www.upn.com

Edited by Jonesie

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

If you guys had your choice, which hotel would you stay (prefer to stay) near to the Embassy...can you list by your preference choice?

-Hilton -is this really within walking distance, because I can get a great travel agent rate (cheaper than the other places

-Knutsford

-Courtleigh

-Pegasus

Thanks for any info...

If you guys had your choice, which hotel would you stay (prefer to stay) near to the Embassy...can you list by your preference choice?

-Hilton -is this really within walking distance, because I can get a great travel agent rate (cheaper than the other places

-Knutsford

-Courtleigh

-Pegasus

Thanks for any info...

I think all of them are within walking distance....I have never stayed at any of the hotels but have passed by them and if you can get a better rate at the Hilton I would say stay there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.