5,682 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Timeline
Some Good Nite news. Anthony received an e-mail today that his EAD was approved on May 9. Hope it arrives soon. Also, his AOS was touched the same day. Hope we get an interview soon or maybe they will approve without an interview.

Congrats. :dance:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was just reading this Jamaican website and I found this, for all married people:

Marriage

Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence. (A life sentence!)

Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over the strings are attached.

Marriage is love. Love is blind. Marriage is an institution. Therefore, marriage is an institution for the blind.

Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his Bachelor's Degree and the woman gets her Masters.

Marriage is a thing, which puts a ring on a woman's finger...and two under the man's eyes.

We have strange and wonderful relationship. You're strange and I'm wonderful.

Marriage certificate is just another name for a work permit.

Marriage is not just having a wife but also worries inherited forever.

Marriage requires a man to prepare 5 types of "RINGS":

a) The Engagement Ring

B) The Wedding Ring

c) The SuffeRing

d) The EnduRing

e) The TortuRing

I never knew what real happiness was until I got married and by then, it was too late.

The trouble with some women is they get all excited about nothing - and then they marry him.

Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy.

Courtship - A man pursuing a woman until she catches him

If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say, talk in your sleep.

I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months -- I don't like to interrupt her.

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.

Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage, the 'Y' becomes silent.

Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.

Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.

A man is not complete until he is married -- then he is finished.

Marriage is the sole cause of divorce.

A husband is living proof that a wife can take a joke.

An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.

I belong to Bridegrooms Anonymous. Whenever I feel like getting married, they send over a lady in a housecoat and hair curlers to burn my toast for me.

If your wife wants to learn how to drive, don't stand in her way.

Love: An obsessive delusion that is cured by marriage.

Marriage is bliss. Ignorance is bliss. Ergo...

Marriage means commitment. Of course, so does insanity.

Marriage still confers one very special privilege - only a married person can get divorced.

Don't marry a tennis player. For love means nothing to them.

No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.

All marriages are happy - it's the living together afterward that causes all the problems.

Sign in a marriage counselor's window: "OUT TO LUNCH - THINK IT OVER."

DICTIONARY: The only place where divorce comes before marriage.

Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the wife listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the husband listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

I think, therefore I am single.

Only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way, and the other is to let her have it.

Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot more willing to die…

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline

:lol::lol::lol: I really cracekd up for this, cheer up ladies put a smile on your face:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unique Marriage Counseling

After just a few years of marriage filled with constant arguments, a young man and his wife decided the only way to save their marriage was to try counseling. They had been at each other's throats for some time and felt that this was their last straw.

When they arrived at the counsellor's office, the counselor jumped right in and opened the floor for discussion. "What seems to be the problem?"

Immediately, the husband held his long face down without anything to say. In contrast, the wife began talking 90 miles an hour, describing all the wrongs within their marriage.

After 15 minutes of listening to the wife, the counselor went over to her, picked her up by her shoulders, kissed her passionately and sat her back down. Afterwards, the wife sat speechless.

The marriage counselor looked over at the husband, who stared in disbelief. The counselor said to the husband, "Your wife NEEDS that at least twice a week!"

The husband scratched his head and replied, "I can have her here on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dee - I just got used to going to the gym with Damien. He used to tell me what to do and how to do it. We are known at the gym as the "crazy couple" because we would fuss at each other. Now he does his thing and I do mine. He'll help me when I need it. I like it better that way. Looking at my three chins in the mirror got me motivated :P .

:lol::star::lol::lol:

:yes::yes: I know this is sicking..but he has gotten me so comfortable with my self I don't see fat any more...until I step on the scale that is. We enjoy when the kids are not here we walk around....and don't laugh...naked ;):D:D:D Yall better not laugh. :hehe:

Don't worry about it if you're comfortable. I was a cow and a half thanks to the visa process and the first year of marriage. Now I'm just a cow :lol: .

I'm in tears.... :lol::lol:

LOL U are too funny :lol::lol:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
:lol::lol::lol: I really cracekd up for this, cheer up ladies put a smile on your face:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After just a few years of marriage filled with constant arguments, a young man and his wife decided the only way to save their marriage was to try counseling. They had been at each other's throats for some time and felt that this was their last straw.

When they arrived at the counsellor's office, the counselor jumped right in and opened the floor for discussion. "What seems to be the problem?"

Immediately, the husband held his long face down without anything to say. In contrast, the wife began talking 90 miles an hour, describing all the wrongs within their marriage.

After 15 minutes of listening to the wife, the counselor went over to her, picked her up by her shoulders, kissed her passionately and sat her back down. Afterwards, the wife sat speechless.

The marriage counselor looked over at the husband, who stared in disbelief. The counselor said to the husband, "Your wife NEEDS that at least twice a week!"

The husband scratched his head and replied, "I can have her here on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

:lol::lol::lol: that's great!!!!

Timeline

To the smart women for a good laugh and the men who thinks they can handle it. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Marriage (Part I)

Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the

wedding, he laid down the following rules:

"I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want-and I

don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on the

table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting,

fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and

don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any

comments?"

His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that

there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night...whether you're here

or not."

(DAMN SHE'S GOOD!)

-----------------------------------------------

Marriage (Part II)

Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th

wedding anniversary! The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads, 'Here Lies My Wife - Cold As Ever.'

"Yeah?" she replies. "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads, "Here Lies My Husband Stiff At Last.'"

(HE ASKED FOR IT!)

----------------------------------------------

Marriage (Part III)

Husband (a doctor) and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast

table. Husband gets up in a rage and says, "And you are no good in bed either," and storms out of the house.

After sometime he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up. She comes to the phone after many rings, and the irritated husband says, "what took you so long to answer the phone?" She says, "I was in bed."

"In bed this early, doing what?"

"Getting a second opinion!"

(YEP, HE HAD THAT COMING, TOO!)

---------------------------------------------------

Marriage (Part IV)

A man has six children and is very proud of his achievement. He is so proud of himself, that he starts calling his wife," Mother of Six" in spite of her objections.

One night, they go to a party. The man decides that it's time to go

home and wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well. He

shouts at the top of his voice, "Shall we go home 'Mother of six?"

His wife, irritated by her husband's lack of discretion shouts right

back, "Anytime you're ready, Father of Four."

(RIGHT ON, LADY!)

Somthing funny...We got into a arugment......He was yelling words I could not understand. I was like you better be lucky I cannot understand rey rey rey...Anyways he kept calling the kids "picney"...somthing like that.....I'm yelling stop calling my children names and rey rey....I felt so silly when much later he explained that thats their word for kid, or child.

Timeline
i have the dutty wine song in my head :lol::lol:

anyway mike handed in his ds-230 last week...when should we get something from the embassy??

:lol::lol: -becareful watchthe neck.

I am not too sure how soon you will get somethign from teh embassy, but way to go moving along quite fast.

Timeline
Somthing funny...We got into a arugment......He was yelling words I could not understand. I was like you better be lucky I cannot understand rey rey rey...Anyways he kept calling the kids "picney"...somthing like that.....I'm yelling stop calling my children names and rey rey....I felt so silly when much later he explained that thats their word for kid, or child.

ooppsss..i would have said the same thing.. :yes:

i have the dutty wine song in my head :lol::lol:

anyway mike handed in his ds-230 last week...when should we get something from the embassy??

:lol::lol: -becareful watchthe neck.

I am not too sure how soon you will get somethign from teh embassy, but way to go moving along quite fast.

thanks about the warning..mike has already told me NOT to try it.. :lol::lol:

thanks the only thing that slowed us down was the paperwork and getting the certificate thing....

Timeline

:lol::lol:, that is someting I am glad I wont have with my husband seeing that I spent mostof my life there in Jamaica. I can just imagine your face when he explains that a pickney is a child :innocent:

:lol:

Oh my gosh....those were great so funny!!!!! :lol:

GOODNITE. (F)

On a bad note I had to rush my dog to the vet he was throwing up and had liquid bloody stools....I'm not sure whats wrong with him.. They said he needed to stay there. It doesn't look good. I'm sure it will cost me a pretty penny.

Timeline

well i am going to bed...goodnight...have a long day tomorow... -_-

:lol:

Oh my gosh....those were great so funny!!!!! :lol:

GOODNITE. (F)

On a bad note I had to rush my dog to the vet he was throwing up and had liquid bloody stools....I'm not sure whats wrong with him.. They said he needed to stay there. It doesn't look good. I'm sure it will cost me a pretty penny.

..aaww so sorry to hear that...poor puppy...hope everything will be ok!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.