• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jojo, don't forget to bring what I asked for before you left *lol* :P

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He's been asking me to call the girl and tell her that we we're only friends!!! :angry: And the more he asks me to call her...the more I want to post more pics on the yahoo site........I feel like the biggest fool
...and you're suppose to do this....WHY?? Give me a break. I say go post all the pictures you have....you could be saving someone the same heartache you are going through now. Don't feel like a fool -- there are many things you are allowed to feel. A fool is NOT one of them (L)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YEAH YEAH I AM HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YEAH YEAH I AM HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

9/06/05 I-129F sent to Nebraska

01/27/06 Received VISA!!

01/28/06 Flew home to MSP!! (POE)

(To see details go to Our Story)

4/24/06 Mailed AOS package to Chicago

5/4/06 EAD Check Cashed

5/9/06 AOS Check Cashed!!!

6/30/06 Work Permit should have been here but mailman sent it back on accident.

9/07/06 InfoPass appointment to expedite new Work Permit and Fingerprints.

09/09/06 Fingerprints

10/01/06 EAD arrives

12/6/06 AOS Interview!! Done for 2 years.

10/22/08 Received I-751

10/24/08 Cashed check

10/29/08 Received NOA1

06/01/09 Permanent Green Card received and conditions Removed

WE ARE DONE!

Just received e-mail notification that my case was approved

Yeah!! Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance:

MEN SUCK

Sometimes they sure do. Keep your chin up -- this soon will pass....

Sometimes I wonder if this whole adjustment thing will ever end :wacko::unsure:

I don't think it ever does..... :no:

I guess that "touch" yesterday was a good touch!!!

I wish someone would touch me....:cry::clock:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:D:D:D YA JOANNA..i'm so happu for you that is great news!!! so basically all you had to bring was your forms and that was it?? wow!!!

:dance::dance::dance: YES KIM!!!!!! see all that worring is paying off.. :lol::lol:

we will be doing the dutty wine in NO time :dance::dance: did you tell Duane yet?? what did he do when you told him...when i told mike he nearly made me deaf.. :yes::yes:

call me later!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I wish someone would touch me....:cry::clock:

You'll have good news from USCIS soon :yes:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:D:D:D YA JOANNA..i'm so happu for you that is great news!!! so basically all you had to bring was your forms and that was it?? wow!!!

:dance::dance::dance: YES KIM!!!!!! see all that worring is paying off.. :lol::lol:

we will be doing the dutty wine in NO time :dance::dance: did you tell Duane yet?? what did he do when you told him...when i told mike he nearly made me deaf.. :yes::yes:

call me later!!!

Yep, I think I worried so much that CSC heard me!!! Yes, I told Duane and he was really excited but he said that he is going to save his "BIG" excitement for the final approval at Kingston embassy!!!

I honestly feel like God heard us the other night and answered our prayers. Duane could hear how worried and stressed I was getting and he said a really nice 10 minute prayer over the phone with me. He asked God to help give me patience and allow the approval to come since he knew how sick it was making me....Guess it worked!!! God is good!!! :D

Thanks to ALL of you that supported me!!!!

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

call me later!!!

Yep, I think I worried so much that CSC heard me!!! Yes, I told Duane and he was really excited but he said that he is going to save his "BIG" excitement for the final approval at Kingston embassy!!!

I honestly feel like God heard us the other night and answered our prayers. Duane could hear how worried and stressed I was getting and he said a really nice 10 minute prayer over the phone with me. He asked God to help give me patience and allow the approval to come since he knew how sick it was making me....Guess it worked!!! God is good!!! :D

Thanks to ALL of you that supported me!!!!

Kim...wouldn't it be great if the guys had a interview close to the same day??? that would be great!!! :yes::yes:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
More good news: my boo just got the call to start class tomorrow :dance: praise the Lord!

Woohoo for your boo, Drew!! LOL

Congrats!!! :dance:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Timeline
He's been asking me to call the girl and tell her that we we're only friends!!! :angry: And the more he asks me to call her...the more I want to post more pics on the yahoo site........I feel like the biggest fool
...and you're suppose to do this....WHY?? Give me a break. I say go post all the pictures you have....you could be saving someone the same heartache you are going through now. Don't feel like a fool -- there are many things you are allowed to feel. A fool is NOT one of them (L)

D-I-T-T-O!!!!! What nerve!! Easy to say Jill, but chin up....HIS loss!!! Better awaits you!

Just got back from the embassy!!

:dance::dance:APPROVED :dance::dance:

:dance::dance: CONGRATULATIONS Joanna and Adrian!!! :dance::dance:

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MEN SUCK :angry: Me and Tony are fighting again too. I'm seriously considering a Divorce if some major things don't change soon. I'm just so glad you found out BEFORE you brought him here.

Sorry to hear that Rhonda :( Do you think part of it is the stress of being apart now that you are working different shifts? I definitely see a difference in our relationship now that Andre is working. It is a pretty hard adjustment for both of us. Sometimes I wonder if this whole adjustment thing will ever end :wacko::unsure:

Sorry to hear that Rhonda. We are all here from you. I know another JA/US couple who decided to seperate :crying:

I don't think the adjustment thing will never end. For the first time in year and half, I feel balance in my life. I wonder how long it will last :unsure:

Timeline
Jamie -- I would probably go with the more recent average....High School was a really long time ago and I can't imagine that any of that would matter now. What's the worst that can happen? They tell you they want the High School GPA? Big deal. Kinda like getting a RFE :huh:

Jamie, I agree with Mindy. I would use the most recent or I would average the two and if it boosted HS significantly, I would use the average of both combined and asterisk it with *high school plus recent continuing education.

MEN SUCK :angry: Me and Tony are fighting again too. I'm seriously considering a Divorce if some major things don't change soon. I'm just so glad you found out BEFORE you brought him here.

Sorry to hear that Rhonda :( Do you think part of it is the stress of being apart now that you are working different shifts? I definitely see a difference in our relationship now that Andre is working. It is a pretty hard adjustment for both of us. Sometimes I wonder if this whole adjustment thing will ever end :wacko::unsure:

Sorry to hear that Rhonda. We are all here from you. I know another JA/US couple who decided to seperate :crying:

I don't think the adjustment thing will never end. For the first time in year and half, I feel balance in my life. I wonder how long it will last :unsure:

I am sorry, Rhonda. Our adjustment/learning curve does seem longer than the average doesnt it? Henry and I have been having our spats here and there too...mostly a result of poor communication. One day were happy next day he's not speaking to me (he is big on the silent treatment) LOL His working evening shift has impacted us for the worse. I am up way past my bed time waiting for him to come home or if I fall asleep and he wakes me (deliberately or inadvertently) - I am cranky - I have to get up at 5 to work out, read my bible and get to work). Plus he still has not gotten paid, so all the things he antcipated doing, he can't and he is a bit frustrated. Today's crisis is the bank account is overdraft due to a HUGE error by american express automatic debit. Henry thought that was poor management on my part (without knowing the details), so I had to "get bilingual on him" and tell him a few things. So he is not speaking to me....for now. :wacko:

I don't know what to say, Rhonda, except many of us understand what you are going through. ((((HUGGS!!!))))

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jamie -- I would probably go with the more recent average....High School was a really long time ago and I can't imagine that any of that would matter now. What's the worst that can happen? They tell you they want the High School GPA? Big deal. Kinda like getting a RFE :huh:

Jamie, I agree with Mindy. I would use the most recent or I would average the two and if it boosted HS significantly, I would use the average of both combined and asterisk it with *high school plus recent continuing education.

I am sorry, Rhonda. Our adjustment/learning curve does seem longer than the average doesnt it? Henry and I have been having our spats here and there too...mostly a result of poor communication. One day were happy next day he's not speaking to me (he is big on the silent treatment) LOL His working evening shift has impacted us for the worse. I am up way past my bed time waiting for him to come home or if I fall asleep and he wakes me (deliberately or inadvertently) - I am cranky - I have to get up at 5 to work out, read my bible and get to work). Plus he still has not gotten paid, so all the things he antcipated doing, he can't and he is a bit frustrated. Today's crisis is the bank account is overdraft due to a HUGE error by american express automatic debit. Henry thought that was poor management on my part (without knowing the details), so I had to "get bilingual on him" and tell him a few things. So he is not speaking to me....for now. :wacko:

I don't know what to say, Rhonda, except many of us understand what you are going through. ((((HUGGS!!!))))

"get bilingual on him" :lol: sorry, but that's funny. Trust me, I feel your pain (L)

Edited by sjb1221

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance: Just received e-mail notification that my case was approved. Yippy!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

I guess that "touch" yesterday was a good touch!!!!!

One step closer...........................

Wow how wonderful! Congrats!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.