• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He's been asking me to call the girl and tell her that we we're only friends!!! :angry: And the more he asks me to call her...the more I want to post more pics on the yahoo site........I feel like the biggest fool
...and you're suppose to do this....WHY?? Give me a break. I say go post all the pictures you have....you could be saving someone the same heartache you are going through now. Don't feel like a fool -- there are many things you are allowed to feel. A fool is NOT one of them (L)

I guess he wants to get in good with her again. I said it was distrubing how he is acting. I'm tempted to post them....ya just never know.

Thanks guys. I'm doing better and better by the minute. I can't wait to go down there and just be flaunting my "###"ets all around. LOL!!! I woman scorn is a man's worse nightmare!!!!!!!

:dance: Congrats Joanna!!!!!! :dance:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I want to say thanks for all the messages. Yesterday I was teared up reading them. Its good to know yall are here for me. I'm just so mad at him!!!! He's been asking me to call the girl and tell her that we we're only friends!!! :angry: And the more he asks me to call her...the more I want to post more pics on the yahoo site. Cause if we we're "just friends" in March then why heck were you saying and doing the stuff you were doing while I was down there?????? I have plenty of pictures to prove it. UUURRRGGHHHHH!!!!

He's a mess. He blew it with 2 real nice girls. Apparently, 1 wasn't enough. I feel like the biggest fool. But it is what it is. A chapter in my life. I can't wait to see what happens next in the Book of JillyBean!!!!

Just imagine the man that God is preparing for me. I can't wait ladies. All is going to be just fine! (F)

Jill - do you want me to :bonk: Kirk when I go to JA the end of the month? Cuz you know I will ;) .

Timeline

I want to say thanks for all the messages. Yesterday I was teared up reading them. Its good to know yall are here for me. I'm just so mad at him!!!! He's been asking me to call the girl and tell her that we we're only friends!!! :angry: And the more he asks me to call her...the more I want to post more pics on the yahoo site. Cause if we we're "just friends" in March then why heck were you saying and doing the stuff you were doing while I was down there?????? I have plenty of pictures to prove it. UUURRRGGHHHHH!!!!

He's a mess. He blew it with 2 real nice girls. Apparently, 1 wasn't enough. I feel like the biggest fool. But it is what it is. A chapter in my life. I can't wait to see what happens next in the Book of JillyBean!!!!

Just imagine the man that God is preparing for me. I can't wait ladies. All is going to be just fine! (F)

Jill - do you want me to :bonk: Kirk when I go to JA the end of the month? Cuz you know I will ;) .

LOLLOLLOL!!!! :lol:

Too funny. :yes:

Timeline
Just got back from the embassy!!

:dance::dance:APPROVED :dance::dance:

Congrats!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I am soo happy for you both........now I have so many questions!!! I guess I can wait until you return. I would be interested in learning eveything they asked and what you brought to the appointment. By teh time I get to that stage, I want to be prepared.

Have a safe trip home and go out and celebrate tonight!!!!! Yippy!!! :dance: :energetic: :thumbs:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline
He's been asking me to call the girl and tell her that we we're only friends!!! :angry: And the more he asks me to call her...the more I want to post more pics on the yahoo site........I feel like the biggest fool
...and you're suppose to do this....WHY?? Give me a break. I say go post all the pictures you have....you could be saving someone the same heartache you are going through now. Don't feel like a fool -- there are many things you are allowed to feel. A fool is NOT one of them (L)

I guess he wants to get in good with her again. I said it was distrubing how he is acting. I'm tempted to post them....ya just never know.

Thanks guys. I'm doing better and better by the minute. I can't wait to go down there and just be flaunting my "###"ets all around. LOL!!! I woman scorn is a man's worse nightmare!!!!!!!

Sweetie - if you did it to you, he'll do it her. Let it be her problem, not yours.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sweetie - if you did it to you, he'll do it her. Let it be her problem, not yours.

I agree let her have him. He's not worth it.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

Please I would do the opposite.. He got nerve :angry: . I would call that girl, and be like " Honey run for your life, he is a dog and aint worth your time, matterfact he said this and this to me and we did this and that" Spill the beans, no matter how much beggin he does, do not go to bat for him, cause when he return back to his old tricks she will then be upset with you , but only worse, he might be in America

YAHHH HOOOOO :D:dance::D:dance:

CONGRATS.. I am soo happy for you

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Filed: Timeline

Congrats!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I am soo happy for you both........now I have so many questions!!! I guess I can wait until you return. I would be interested in learning eveything they asked and what you brought to the appointment. By teh time I get to that stage, I want to be prepared.

Have a safe trip home and go out and celebrate tonight!!!!! Yippy!!! :dance: :energetic: :thumbs:

Well Kim I will post here what our day was like:

Got to the embassy and went up stairs (drop off you interview letter at window #1) we didnt know we were suppose to do that along with about 15 other people the security lady announced it and everyone headed for the window at the same time.

We were called to window 4 and gave her: all the applications, No impediment, police cert, birth cert, I-134, 2005 tax returns, letter from employer and bank (she didnt ask for the employer and bank letters but I gave them to her just in case)

She told us to go have a seat...about 10-15 minute later we were called to window 10 (not a man like everyone else but a white american woman) she was very nice, had him sign a paper and both of us raise right hand a swear that everything that we say is true and asked:

How we met? How many times we have seen each other? If Adrian had ever been in the US or other countries? When did we decide we wanted to be engaged? Has either of us been married before? Do either of us have kids?

She let us stand together and answer the questions together.

She said that was it that they have to wait for his medical and pending that we would be approved.

I said to her "Here I bring this big folder full is stuff and you dont want to see it??" :D ...she said "oh sure I'll take a look at your pictures"

Then we went to the hospital and they told us they had just sent the medical over to the embassy...we went back at 12pm and went right up to window 10 agian and they had the medical and were approved..left the embassy and went around the corner to Airpac to set up delivery of the visa and should have it Thurs or Fri.

I am not sure but I dont think they usually ask if your fiance has ever been in the US or other countries, but since Adrian had been in the US and Europe she asked about it....oh yeah she also asked about the visitors visa that he was denied last year...I told her that he had wanted to come visit me while on vacation from the ship, she said "oh ok"....i did most of the talking....Adrian is a very quiet person.

Edited by jkb919

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Just got back from the embassy!!:dance::dance:APPROVED :dance::dance:

YIPEE!! Congratulations!!! :dance::jest::dance:

Now we have to look forward to July 9th!!

Jill - do you want me to :bonk: Kirk when I go to JA the end of the month? Cuz you know I will ;)

I would be more than glad to go with and help!! :bonk:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance:CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

I am not sure but I dont think they usually ask if your fiance has ever been in the US or other countries, but since Adrian had been in the US and Europe she asked about it
I just asked Roy, he said the guy asked him if he ever came to America before. Only America, though.

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS JOANNA AND ADRIAN!!!

:dance::dancing::dance::dancing::dance::dancing::dance::dancing::dance::dancing:

I am soooo happy for you two...enjoy the rest of your time in JA! :thumbs:

I am not sure but I dont think they usually ask if your fiance has ever been in the US or other countries, but since Adrian had been in the US and Europe she asked about it
I just asked Roy, he said the guy asked him if he ever came to America before. Only America, though.

Andre got asked if he had been to America or any other countries since he was 16. It all seems to depend on who interviews you.

Just got back from the embassy!!:dance::dance:APPROVED :dance::dance:

YIPEE!! Congratulations!!! :dance::jest::dance:

Now we have to look forward to July 9th!!

Jill - do you want me to :bonk: Kirk when I go to JA the end of the month? Cuz you know I will ;)

I would be more than glad to go with and help!! :bonk:

Me too! :thumbs:

Jill~ You are one remarkably strong person and I truly admire your attitude and strength! God will bless you with the best husband when your time comes :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.