aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Birthday Dee!!! (F)

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Smith!!! :luv:

Thanks for sharing pics of your shower, Joanna. You look so happy! Loved that cake! Looks to cute to cut it. LOL

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

Is there anyone in this thread who has bought a car at an auction?? Henry and I are thinking about it.

Thanks, all!

Hello everyone.

Damien and I are thinking about purchasing a car from an auction. We're going to check it out this weekend. My mechanic used to buy cars than sell them. Hopefully he'll help us out. Damien wants to buy a brand new 2006 Acura XL :wacko: I think the auction or any used car would be best for now.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
I don't see the pics! Did you take them down already? :blush:

I couldn't find them at first either but Jonesie didn't put the pictures in the gallery on yahoo. She posted a link in a posted message on Yahoo. Just follow the link to the pics.

Jamie :star:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies, where is everyone???? I am so BORED today at work and ppl is getting on my nerves!!!! Any interesting topics anyone would like to discuss??? Oh yea, I have lost a total of 40 lbs....only 30 more toward my goal by my b-day 8/28, Woohoo!! :dance:

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline
Ladies, where is everyone???? I am so BORED today at work and ppl is getting on my nerves!!!! Any interesting topics anyone would like to discuss??? Oh yea, I have lost a total of 40 lbs....only 30 more toward my goal by my b-day 8/28, Woohoo!! :dance:

Wow!!! Congrats on the weight loss :dance::dance:

I am bored out of my mind as well :help:

I agree...any topics anyone?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon Ladies,

Happy Be-lated b-day to all.

Joanna good luck on your interview and best wishes on your trip.

nyseness congratulations on your weight loss-keep it up.

If I forgot anyone srry, hope everyone is irie :lol: .

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Does anyone watch Prison Break on Fox?? I so love that show. :yes:

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline

Congrats on your weight loss :dance: That is great.

Joanna - Have a safe flight and good luck.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't see the pics! Did you take them down already? :blush:

I couldn't find them at first either but Jonesie didn't put the pictures in the gallery on yahoo. She posted a link in a posted message on Yahoo. Just follow the link to the pics.

Jamie :star:

Ahhhh...thanks Jamie! I'm going to look now!

Filed: Timeline
Hmmm... now that Joanna is busy, there's no chatter on the board ;):P - where is everyone?!

Hey now, I am still here, not leaving till tomorrow :lol::lol: ...Where is Mindy and Rhonda to keep the chatter going while I am gone...I am counting on your ladies to have plenty for me to chatch up on when I come back.

I just got home from last minute shopping, Adrian had his medical today, he said he got 4 shots, is that what everyone else got?...on top of that he has a cold and sounds miserable, I am taking him some cold medicine so hopfully he will start to feel better when I get there.

Great Job Anna keep up the good work :thumbs: , i have only lost 8lbs so far, but I am going to keep on, i would like to loose 10 more lbs.

I am here...just not as good as Joanna is at talking to myself :P:lol::lol::lol:

Your just jealous that you cannot talk to yourself as good as I can talk to myself...But I have to say I get worried sometimes when I start to answer myself :lol::whistle::lol:

But very very soon Adrian will be here and I wont have to talk to myself anymore, he will have to listen to me all the time....but then on the other hand when he starts to get tired of my chatter then i will just have to come back here and start talking to myself again!!!! :lol::whistle::unsure::lol:

You guys are great, thanks for the well wishes, my flight leaves out 3pm tomorrow, so pedicure and lunch with mom and I will be on my way!!!

Edited by jkb919

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Birthday Dee!!! (F)

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Smith!!! :luv:

Thanks for sharing pics of your shower, Joanna. You look so happy! Loved that cake! Looks to cute to cut it. LOL

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

Is there anyone in this thread who has bought a car at an auction?? Henry and I are thinking about it.

Thanks, all!

Hello everyone.

Damien and I are thinking about purchasing a car from an auction. We're going to check it out this weekend. My mechanic used to buy cars than sell them. Hopefully he'll help us out. Damien wants to buy a brand new 2006 Acura XL :wacko: I think the auction or any used car would be best for now.

Yeah Henry and I decided used is the way to go. We are trying for a 1999 - 2002 pathfinder.

Please let me know how it goes at the auction. Henry's haters (i.e. brothers) told him that you can only attend ALL auctions if accompanied by a dealer, so he need not bother. They are such :devil: .

I don't watch it but I am still stunned by the "news" that the lead Wentworth Miller is black. :o

Wohoo Anna!!! Congrats!!! Way to go!!! That will one hot birthday!! :lol:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Timeline

Elizabeth - My friends went to an auction last week and they don't have a dealer's license. I think some are open to dealers and others to the public. I'll let you know what happens. We have some time because Damien doesn't have his license yet. He has to take mandatory driving classes first.

Joanna - I hope Adrian feels better soon. Damien is having problems with allergies so he's sneezing all day. He told his mother he had the flu :o

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:o 40 pounds?!! Wow... congrats Anna, that's great!

Joanna - If I don't get back here before tomorrow, have a safe flight and good luck at the interview. We'll be here waiting for your approval :thumbs:

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I watched a few episodes last season.

Does anyone watch House? I'm the only person I know who watches it faithfully :unsure: .

:yes: I have been watching like other women watch soaps. I just can't get enough of it. :yes:

Girlfriends is the show for me though, well sitcom. Does anyone watch it??????

Elizabeth - My friends went to an auction last week and they don't have a dealer's license. I think some are open to dealers and others to the public. I'll let you know what happens. We have some time because Damien doesn't have his license yet. He has to take mandatory driving classes first.

Joanna - I hope Adrian feels better soon. Damien is having problems with allergies so he's sneezing all day. He told his mother he had the flu :o

You know what I find funny about this, back in Jamaica no one trouble's with alergies bu tonce they come here alergies, sinus,cavities etc. When I came here in '95 I did not have any of these now.....is another story.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.