aussiewench

Yardies, at home and a farrin'

5,682 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Afternoon everyone (F)

Wow Joanna and Mindy...you guys have started to show your true (crazy) colors :lol::lol::lol:

I am here at work trying to get 3 days of work done in 1. Not easy :no: I am taking tomorrow off (obviously) but I have decided to take Friday off as well as a gift to myself for a job well done (hopefully) :D So Joanna...I know I asked already but I don't think I saw a response...How big of a wedding are you having...how many people?

Jaime,

Good Luck with the AOS interview tomorrow! :thumbs:

Lee

July 4, 2006: Married

October 7, 2006: AOS Packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox via FedEx (I-485, I-130, I-765)

October 10, 2006: Package reived in Chicago

October 23, 2006: Checks cashed

November 1, 2006: I-130 and I-765 touched

November 2, 2006: I-485 touched--email notification about RFE letter on the way.

December 2006: Biometrics

January 2007: EAD Card

July 10, 2007 @ 9 a.m.--AOS Interview in West Palm Beach, FL...APPROVED!!!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

Joanna and Mindy,

You ladies are CRAZY. :lol::lol::lol:

Lee

July 4, 2006: Married

October 7, 2006: AOS Packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox via FedEx (I-485, I-130, I-765)

October 10, 2006: Package reived in Chicago

October 23, 2006: Checks cashed

November 1, 2006: I-130 and I-765 touched

November 2, 2006: I-485 touched--email notification about RFE letter on the way.

December 2006: Biometrics

January 2007: EAD Card

July 10, 2007 @ 9 a.m.--AOS Interview in West Palm Beach, FL...APPROVED!!!

Filed: Timeline
just popping in to say hi guys. been so busy since i got here, and only just purchased a new PC. also gearing up to have that little boy. will talk soon.

So glad to hear things are going well with you...so how are you liking being in the U.S.???

Thanks for coming back and letting us know you are ok...good luck with your new little package that you are going to have soon....

Jamie - Is the interview place close to you, or do you have to drive far??? Well good luck and I am sure you have everything all together and there should be nothing to worry about....we are all expecting a full report as soon as you get a chance...enjoy your time off work, you deserve it.

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck Jamie on the interview tommorow

Congrats on the weight loss Joanna.

I recently lost a lot of weight and trying to lose more, but Rohan doesnt want me to. He loves me in all my plumpness. I told him I am glad he loves me the way I am, but that I want to lose more weight. I also told him that he dont have to worry I am not going to lose it so fast that, people wil ask him if I am diseased

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

just popping in to say hi guys. been so busy since i got here, and only just purchased a new PC. also gearing up to have that little boy. will talk soon.

So glad to hear things are going well with you...so how are you liking being in the U.S.???

Thanks for coming back and letting us know you are ok...good luck with your new little package that you are going to have soon....

Jamie - Is the interview place close to you, or do you have to drive far??? Well good luck and I am sure you have everything all together and there should be nothing to worry about....we are all expecting a full report as soon as you get a chance...enjoy your time off work, you deserve it.

Thanks all for the well wishes :luv:

We have to drive about 2.5-3 hours WITHOUT traffic. Our appointment is for 9:30 and they say to be at least 15 mins if not 1/2 hour early to go through security and all that good stuff. The chances of us hitting the infamous Seattle traffic at rush hour is very high since we will be driving during the morning commute. So I am not stressing over the actual interview so much as what time to leave so that we will get there on time :wacko: It is looking like leaving at 5:45 is probably the best bet...giving us 30+ mins for traffic. Oh the logistics of it all :blink: I will be doing all the driving as well since my car is the reliable one and its standard...No driving standard for Andre. I guess its probably a good thing I have to drive so I don't have 3 hours to obsessively check the paperwork :whistle::lol:

Sorry to go on and on but its nice to lay it all out and see it. Plus then if there is anything glaringly wrong I have all you to point it out :lol:

Hi (F)

Wow you are almost there...only 3 weeks to go right? That is so awesome!!! I am glad you checked in. When you get a chance I would love to here how your adjusting to life here in the states.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah Rohan is coming through JFK, I was told he doesnt have to ask for the temp work visa, I heard they give it automatically. I am finalizing where he will be staying tonight. Friday is coming sooooo slowly. I am so excited. He brought me another bridal set and said he will suprise me with it...HE wont even give me a description :( .

Are u all packed yet?

Can someone tell me your fiancee experience at the POE. THANKS ALL (L)

Anthony came in to JFK and got a stamp. I could not read it at the time so I asked around the forum and was told it wasa temp work authorization. The ink was so blurred--he couldn't read it either. We even went out and bought a magnifying glass. I drove up from Richmond, VA and we stayed overnite. I didn't pick him up from the airport because I heard it was hell with the construction and security. He got a shuttle to the hotel just fine.

Timeline

We have to drive about 2.5-3 hours WITHOUT traffic. Our appointment is for 9:30 and they say to be at least 15 mins if not 1/2 hour early to go through security and all that good stuff. The chances of us hitting the infamous Seattle traffic at rush hour is very high since we will be driving during the morning commute. So I am not stressing over the actual interview so much as what time to leave so that we will get there on time :wacko: It is looking like leaving at 5:45 is probably the best bet...giving us 30+ mins for traffic. Oh the logistics of it all :blink: I will be doing all the driving as well since my car is the reliable one and its standard...No driving standard for Andre. I guess its probably a good thing I have to drive so I don't have 3 hours to obsessively check the paperwork :whistle::lol:

Sorry to go on and on but its nice to lay it all out and see it. Plus then if there is anything glaringly wrong I have all you to point it out :lol:

Hi (F)

Wow you are almost there...only 3 weeks to go right? That is so awesome!!! I am glad you checked in. When you get a chance I would love to here how your adjusting to life here in the states.

Jamie....good luck tomorrow! Everything will be fine! :yes:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey there girl!!! Good to see you! Wow only a few more weeks until your little boy is here! Time sure flies!! All the best to you and your family!!! (F)

Hey there girl!!! Good to see you! Wow only a few more weeks until your little boy is here! Time sure flies!! All the best to you and your family!!! (F)

Jamie,

"Walk Good" tomorrow! We are all here rooting for you and Andre. God bless!!

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My brother and family from the Midwest flew to MoBay on RyanAir from O'Hare. It was cheaper than all other carriers and those flying out of NY and Texas. I wish I had a link to their website. I will try to get to my brother and get it for you. They are well know in the UK but not in the US. Try www.ryanair.com.

Kind of like a European JetBlue if I am not mistaken.

Thanks I will try ryan air. I have taken ryan air once before a very long time ago like in 1998. I didn't think they still exsited. I do know that the company is a charter airline. So dates are limited. :D

I'm not sure about group discounts but I know Vacation Hotline usually have good deals. Check out the website Vacation Hotline

I will definitely check out this site. Thanks for the help :D

I am so nervous about planning this whole wedding so far away. I just need to find a pastor in Montego Bay to marry us and I wish the wedding corridantor I contacted me would email me back soon. Maybe I should try another wedding corridnator in Montego Bay. Then I could see who is reliable and afforable. I can't wait until its over and I can start applying my paper work like everyone else.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Hi (F)

Jamie, I'm saying a special prayer for you tonight. God Bless

Oh and by the way MINDY did I tell you :secret: I am off work for a month, going to Jamaica for 15 days and then in July will be off work about 2 weeks for my wedding and honeymoon!!! :lol::lol:WWWWWAAAAHHHHOOOO (rubbing it in LOL :devil::dancing: )

You suck :P

I am here at work trying to get 3 days of work done in 1. Not easy :no: I am taking tomorrow off (obviously) but I have decided to take Friday off as well as a gift to myself for a job well done (hopefully) :D

Jamie,

Good luck with the AOS Interview :thumbs: I'm sure you guys will do just fine. Let us know how it goes. We'll be thinking of you .

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline

Good luck tomorrow Jamie (L) Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

I am so chatty today :lol: ...too bad Rhonda is here to join me...with her chatty self...

:lol::lol::lol: I'm here now - all by myself :angry:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.