^_^

REINSTATE BAD_DADDY NOW!!!

65 members have voted

1. 1. Should bad_daddy's ban be reversed and his membership reinstated?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't care.

171 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

any news of Kip, these days?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1358449867' post='5927727]

As members of one of the many VJ-related Facebook groups, I don't think any of the FB conspiracy theorists here would believe us if we told them how nearly evenly divided opinion on the FB group is on this subject.

They got facebook groups related to Va-J-J?

Timeline

His facebook status is single and he is back to work on the north slopes.

Well, poo.

So his understanding of what his wife wanted, was finally realized. That must suck a bit.

Yes, but none of them have anything to do with immigration.

Va-J-J facebook groups are a tad different, I invite you to join a few and study.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

Well, poo.

So his understanding of what his wife wanted, was finally realized. That must suck a bit.

Well, yes and no. For the month prior to leaving him, his wife must either have hacked his facebook account, or they suddenly found renewed romance in their relationship. I suspect she had a plan and an end date in mind, for it to play out like that. If she starts by sending you immigration forms with her second email, that should be a clue of her final intentions.

If you look at VJ's home page you will see a link to VJ on FaceBook. You can also use the search feature to find others.

Yes, but none of them have anything to do with immigration.

Va-J-J facebook groups are a tad different, I invite you to join a few and study.

Not true. There are a number of VJ-related pages on Facebook. One is Ewok's (see above), and some others were set up by VJ members.

Of course, you will never find the comprehensive information required for a visa journey on a Facebook page.

iagree.gif

Timeline

I not write VJ. I write something else, O Krikit. My response was to another member asking about something else, as well.

Just saying.

Edited by Darnell

I not write VJ. I write something else, O Krikit. My response was to another member asking about something else, as well.

Just saying.

I see. (Translation: No I don't.)

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1364825931' post='6106349]

Just because it hasn't been done doesn't mean it can't be done.

You're so literal.

iagree.gif

Well, yes and no. For the month prior to leaving him, his wife must either have hacked his facebook account, or they suddenly found renewed romance in their relationship. I suspect she had a plan and an end date in mind, for it to play out like that. If she starts by sending you immigration forms with her second email, that should be a clue of her final intentions.

So Kip's wife was only looking for the greencard?

Edited by Teddy B

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1364825931' post='6106349]

Of course, you will never find the comprehensive information required for a visa journey on a Facebook page.

Just because it hasn't been done doesn't mean it can't be done.

You're so literal.

I didn't realize you were writing poetry. I assumed you were communicating as a moderator usually does - clearly, without placing any demands on the reader to interpret or read between the lines.