H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Wow that's ridiculous. :protest:

I have some good news on behalf of my fiance's colleague though. His IR-1 interview was on April 7th and he was approved and received his visa yesterday! His wife isn't on VJ but thought I'd share anyway. Their I-130 petition was originally filed back in the spring of 2010. It's been a long time coming but now they will finally be reunited! Don't give up hope everyone!

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I sent a email to the us embassy in yemen they said that they haven't received my case should I be worried?

I swear I hate this I can't wait to get it over with

Hey can the people that already did the medical exam recommend for me the best dr

I need any advice please

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I sent a email to the us embassy in yemen they said that they haven't received my case should I be worried?

I swear I hate this I can't wait to get it over with

You should call NVC or DOS hotline to find out where your case is. I wouldn't take the Embassy at their word, honestly.

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Timeline

Wow that's ridiculous. :protest:

I have some good news on behalf of my fiance's colleague though. His IR-1 interview was on April 7th and he was approved and received his visa yesterday! His wife isn't on VJ but thought I'd share anyway. Their I-130 petition was originally filed back in the spring of 2010. It's been a long time coming but now they will finally be reunited! Don't give up hope everyone!

That's really good to hear. I keep dreading the thought of my husband having to go through AP because he's a middle eastern male. Thanks for giving me hope! :D

Timeline

IR1/CR1 Visa:

Alhaddad05- Case Complete: April 2012

Brooklynman- Case Complete: May 2012 Interview: April 1, 2013

Yafa- Case Complete: July 2012 Interview: April 23, 2013... Rescheduled Interview: May 29, 2013.

Missing you babe- Case Complete: August 2012 Interview: May 21, 2013

albabeli- Case Complete: August 2013 Interview: May 21, 2013

hk9302012- Case Complete: December 2012

Sandra86- Case Complete: December 2012

H93- Case Complete: March 2013

Sweetlove57: Case Complete: March 2013

RAli33: Case Complete: March 20

K-1 Visa:

Neferure- NVC Recieved: December 4, 2012 Interview: May 5, 2013... Rescheduled Interview: June 23, 2013

Filed: Timeline

Salam guys, i have a question and it is urgent. My wife visa interview is at the end of the month. It is required per the US embassy guidelines in Sana'a to fill out the following form by the petitioner :AFFIDAVIT OF RESIDENCE AND PATERNITY/MATERNITY.

Any one has an idea, what is this for? also they do mention :

All petitioners must complete, sign, and notarize an Affidavit of Residence and Paternity which
then should be sent to the visa applicant.

How do we get this document notarize? and if you go through the form, they want evidence and for the column that say's official use who do they mean by that? is it the US embassy in yemen? or i need to do something here in the US.

I am panicking as i have to go to Yemen next week and i want to delay anything for my wife. I have been waiting for 3 years now.

Timeline

Salam guys, i have a question and it is urgent. My wife visa interview is at the end of the month. It is required per the US embassy guidelines in Sana'a to fill out the following form by the petitioner :AFFIDAVIT OF RESIDENCE AND PATERNITY/MATERNITY.

Any one has an idea, what is this for? also they do mention :

All petitioners must complete, sign, and notarize an Affidavit of Residence and Paternity which
then should be sent to the visa applicant.

How do we get this document notarize? and if you go through the form, they want evidence and for the column that say's official use who do they mean by that? is it the US embassy in yemen? or i need to do something here in the US.

I am panicking as i have to go to Yemen next week and i want to delay anything for my wife. I have been waiting for 3 years now.

I am doing it this week you can get it notarized in the dmv

I am worried about the evidence too I don't know what to do

my husband has his interview at the end of the month

Did you call DOS to see exactly where your case is located?

no I got scared lol

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi missing you babe...

Congrats on ur appointment.... Can u plz tell me what petition you filed.??.... I filed petition for my husband it's been over 5 years and they have his passport but they keep saying they do not have a time slot for them to give him an appointment . Which makes no sense. Congrats to all who got an interview date but I'm just wondering how that is when they tell me they don't have a slot for him... Really it's weird and frustrating!!!

Timeline

Hi missing you babe...

Congrats on ur appointment.... Can u plz tell me what petition you filed.??.... I filed petition for my husband it's been over 5 years and they have his passport but they keep saying they do not have a time slot for them to give him an appointment . Which makes no sense. Congrats to all who got an interview date but I'm just wondering how that is when they tell me they don't have a slot for him... Really it's weird and frustrating!!!

If they have your husband's passport that means that you've had an appointment before. All of us here have never had an appointment at the embassy in Yemen.

I'm going to assume you had your interview already and they took your husband's passport.

Did they tell you that they want another interview?

If so, do you know why they want another interview?

Is your husband under administrative processing?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.