H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

My appt. was also cancelled. =( NVC called my house phone in the U.S. to notify me. The lady on the phone said ALL September appointments will be cancelled for a later date because they are scheduling appointments for those who got cancelled while the embassy is closed. Insha'Allah they schedule us for late Sept.- early Oct.

The US embassy is open. So hopefully we will here soon from them inshallah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Yea inshallah all of u guys get ur apointments I'm still waiting for Nvc to complete my case

My co sponsor has a kind of a big house hold do you think it's ok for my affidivat of support papers will go threw yemen or will it be a problem

Timeline

im so glad that the embassy has opened again and hopefully inshallah everyone gets there appiontments soon and to those waitin on ap like me allah be with u cuz im tired of waitin nd nowthey will make me wait atleast one more month its been 3 months till the end of this month

Timeline

Hey everyone my case is still under AP but the good news is that finally after 3 years I'm going to Yemen tomorrow I'm scared and sad that I'm leaving my family and friends but al7madallah if any of u girls need my help or anything from me just let me know please pray for me I'm really tried of this #######

Timeline

Why don't u guys contact the congressman my freind did that and her husband got the visa after 4 months his interview

How long was your friends case going on for before she contacted the congressman! Also what state is she in? What was her reasoning? What did she tell the congressman? Also she used email for contact right?

Timeline

She told the congressman office that the u.s embassy is taking a long time for them to give my husband his visa and then the congressman sent a letter to the embassy to give him an appointment and they did

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

im so glad that the embassy has opened again and hopefully inshallah everyone gets there appiontments soon and to those waitin on ap like me allah be with u cuz im tired of waitin nd nowthey will make me wait atleast one more month its been 3 months till the end of this month

Hey everyone my case is still under AP but the good news is that finally after 3 years I'm going to Yemen tomorrow I'm scared and sad that I'm leaving my family and friends but al7madallah if any of u girls need my help or anything from me just let me know please pray for me I'm really tried of this #######

MyVisaJourney - you have been on AP for 3 months, correct? Isn't it after 3 months you are allowed to contact the embassy to inquire about your case?

Missing You Babe - how long have you been in AP? Have you tried to contact the embassy?

We are only at the 2 month mark as of tomorrow, in AP. I really want to send them a message, but I'm sure they are backlogged seeing they just opened up again this week. I also thought I read somewhere not to contact them until you've been in AP for 3 months.

Timeline

neferue- yea they said not to contact them only after 3 months it will be 3 months at the end of auguest but i stil think ill wait a week or two until i contact them and remind them .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.