H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

I know mines also stay 6 weeks until it showed ready but I was approved for a transfer from Cairo to Algiers 3 weeks ago and nothing has changed yet. For the people who did transfer there cases how long did take until Cairo actually picked up the file and send it over to whatever embassy you chose?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Has anyone that has ytc case number and requested a case transfer to Djibouti had their case transferred to nvc first.

My case number is YTC and my case was accepted to be transferred on May 28. I waited and waited and NVC kept telling me the same thing. That my case was going to be transferred even tho it was already in Cairo.

I got tired of their games so I contacted my congressman, and had my dad go see her in person. We explained everything to her, she called up the NVC and had it transferred that same week. Now, Alhamdulillah my case in Djibouti, and I have an appointment in Aug for my husband's interview.

Contact ur congressman and if ur able to go to their office, go. Wallah it helped me and I'm sure they will help u. InshaAllah everyone here gets appointments soon.

Timeline

My case number is YTC and my case was accepted to be transferred on May 28. I waited and waited and NVC kept telling me the same thing. That my case was going to be transferred even tho it was already in Cairo.

I got tired of their games so I contacted my congressman, and had my dad go see her in person. We explained everything to her, she called up the NVC and had it transferred that same week. Now, Alhamdulillah my case in Djibouti, and I have an appointment in Aug for my husband's interview.

Contact ur congressman and if ur able to go to their office, go. Wallah it helped me and I'm sure they will help u. InshaAllah everyone here gets appointments soon.

When did the applicant arrive in Djibouti ?

When did your case become ready in Djibouti?

Thanks

Timeline

Did this occur after Djibouti last week sent an email to you confirming to transfer within 72 hours? And thank you very much for sharing

Timeline

When did the applicant arrive in Djibouti ?

When did your case become ready in Djibouti?

Thanks

We arrived in Djibouti on May 7th. And we requested our case when our number was still SAA on May 12th.

It was Transfer in Progress on July 17th and then Ready on July 21st and then on July 22nd I received an email with the appointment.

Timeline

Did this occur after Djibouti last week sent an email to you confirming to transfer within 72 hours? And thank you very much for sharing

Yea it did, but I don't believe that email really did anything for me. They replied to me as if I had just arrived in Djibouti, and I've been here nearly 3months.

Timeline

Is anybody on this forum in Algiers? Or has anyone in Algiers that can explain to us how to find furnished apartments? And I also heard you have to have a certain amount of money to enter the country? Any info would be appreciated

Timeline

Did the senator help speed the process or was it ur turn for ur file to get transferred it took you nearly 65 days to transfer the case.

Im pretty sure it was my congressman because after she contacted the NVC, she told us that our case has been transferred and that we will recieve an appointment this week and if we didn't, she was going to make sure we did even if she had to contact the Embassy to do so.

Timeline

Im pretty sure it was my congressman because after she contacted the NVC, she told us that our case has been transferred and that we will recieve an appointment this week and if we didn't, she was going to make sure we did even if she had to contact the Embassy to do so.

Was your case stuck in Cairo?

Timeline

Is anybody on this forum in Algiers? Or has anyone in Algiers that can explain to us how to find furnished apartments? And I also heard you have to have a certain amount of money to enter the country? Any info would be appreciated

you have to have 4,000 dollors with u to enter nd once u get in u can look for a hotel and from wat i heard it isnt so expensive itslike 10 dollors a day . food is cheap to nd ppl are nice. also easier u just wait till ur file is there nd then wait for an appointment thats ut unlike all the other places like cairo u need to send in ur documents before the interview for and make an acvount with they embassy website and not being able to get a visa sucks anyway good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.