H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Is the attached image your case? My case has the exact same dates. When did your second entry with the DJI at the end show up with ready? Are you transferring your case to Djibouti or somewhere else?

The attached image is not my case. It was just an example that shows a case that is in transfer (it was a response for AbuAmina). My case status is still showing "Ready". It does have the same status date though, June 22, 2015.

I have not requested transferring my case as of this time; it is still in Cairo

Regards,

u mentioned your in Jordan right? So did your case automatically transfer from Cairo to Djibouti or did you request it?

sorry for the confusion. my case is still in Cairo. I am considering requesting transferring it to Amman or Algeria. The image was an example.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I am not sure, but would think so. The status should show "Transfer in Progress" (See attached as an example).

Are you transferring your case to Djibouti ?

If so why does it show ready when it's still transferring ?

Thanks

Timeline

Nevermind just realized it's an example. That example is wrong if the case was transferring to Djibouti just in case other people are confused.

When you case transfers it should show transfer in progress then in a week or so it should show the new locations abbreviation at the end (example DJI,CRO) and when it arrives at the location it's going to it will show ready.

Timeline

u mentioned your in Jordan right? So did your case automatically transfer from Cairo to Djibouti or did you request it?

Kind of both, they were going to send it to Djibouti then I told them to keep in Cairo then all of a sudden they are transferring it to Djibouti.

Timeline

Nevermind just realized it's an example. That example is wrong if the case was transferring to Djibouti just in case other people are confused.

When you case transfers it should show transfer in progress then in a week or so it should show the new locations abbreviation at the end (example DJI,CRO) and when it arrives at the location it's going to it will show ready.

Actually my case looks just like that example, it's exactly the same it's kind of weird I think that example is my case.

post-203979-0-42863800-1437599989_thumb.png

Timeline

Kind of both, they were going to send it to Djibouti then I told them to keep in Cairo then all of a sudden they are transferring it to Djibouti.

Cairo was going to send it or the NVC? Alhamdulila You didn't have to go through the headache.

Timeline

Cairo was going to send it or the NVC? Alhamdulila You didn't have to go through the headache.

It definitely isn't the Cairo embassy both because they really don't care and because when I contacted them about the transfer they told me to contact the NVC.

Alhamdullilah at first it upset me because I thought I was very close to getting an entry visa for my wife but subhan allah it worked out for the best since they rejected my wife for an entry visa a couple of days ago. Alhamdullilah.

When did you first request that your case be transferred from Cairo, how long has it been?

Timeline

my cousin transferred his case to algiers nd they just sent him a bew case number starting alg and they just said the case was recieved by the embassy nd that to wait for an interview appointment. but the ceac website says its still at nvc. the old case number no longer works.algiers seems easier less work very cheap place to live unlike all the other countries.

I mean the CRO in the beginning of the case number. The people who have there cases transfer in progress. When did you case arrive in Cairo?

It usually doesn't take more than a week to arrive to the embassy. however, the system will still show it in transfer until the staff at the Embassy update the status. Depends on their work load, it will take them some time before they "touch" the file. once they get to the file, then the case status will be updated. my case was showing " in transfer" for 6 weeks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.