H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I received another email just minutes ago.

Thank you for your email and the evidence of your arrival in Djibouti. We will request the transfer of your case to Djibouti within 72 hours. Case transfers can take several weeks to arrive in Djibouti from the time the transfer request is processed at the National Visa Center. We will contact you when your case arrives. Regardless of any emails you receive from IVYemen or the National Visa Center, please do not contact the Embassy asking if your case has arrived these emails will not be answered. You will be contacted when your case has arrived and has been reviewed.

Timeline

today i got this email

Thank you for your email. Your case is being transferred to Djibouti 23-jun-2015 . Case transfers can take several weeks to arrive in Djibouti from the time the transfer request is processed at the National Visa Center to the arrival of the files in Djibouti. We will contact you when your case arrives. Regardless of any emails you receive from the National Visa Center or IVYemen, please do not contact the Embassy asking if your case has arrived these emails will not be answered. You will be contacted when your case has arrived and has been reviewed.

The Department of States Bureau of Consular Affairs is currently experiencing technical problems with our overseas passport and visa systems. This issue is not specific to any particular country, citizenship document, or visa category. However, it is affecting the speed with which case files can be transferred from one embassy to another. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working urgently to correct the problem and restore full operability.

Kind regards,

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

I'm in Jordan right now and I wanna go meet up with the guy that you mentioned can get my wife an Egyptian visa fast. Can he still help? How long does it take? How much did your tickets cost from Jordan to Egypt? Thanks in advance

Timeline

I'm in Jordan right now and I wanna go meet up with the guy that you mentioned can get my wife an Egyptian visa fast. Can he still help? How long does it take? How much did your tickets cost from Jordan to Egypt? Thanks in advance

Ya abu Rashid is still available but a guy that I recommended to him spoke to me yesterday and said that he raised the prices just call and see first how much

It took me 4 days to get my wife her visa

For a american citizen 150 one way for a yemeni citizen you need to buy a return ticket 300

We had our appointment on July 8 in cairo and alhamdallah we just received the visa with the passport in the mail on July 12 we r done

Don't worry I'm still here if you need help

Timeline

My case was updated today on the July 17th. Did anyone else see their case updated today?

My case says updated yesterday but it says transfer in progress from Cairo??!! What does that mean? I did not request a transfer and I don't want one!

Timeline

My case says updated yesterday but it says transfer in progress from Cairo??!! What does that mean? I did not request a transfer and I don't want one!

Did you come to Djibouti, maybe you gave them ur case number at the port??

Timeline

InshaAllah this means khair for us that are transferring our cases to Djibouti. Maybe they're finally moving the cases that have been on the list the longest.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.