H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Alhamdulelah every thing went good

smile.pngsmile.png

Details please? Did they give your husband a receipt to come back for visa pickup? AP? More documents needed?

What did they ask him? What documents were they looking for?

Thanks.

Timeline

Details please? Did they give your husband a receipt to come back for visa pickup? AP? More documents needed?

What did they ask him? What documents were they looking for?

Thanks.

They will send u the list of documents wanted with the appoientment letter

They asked me at the interview to provid them some photos that prove we met and we r married

The consular asked me about my husband address in america and where he works and what he does

About my previous travels out side Yemen ..where and when and for how long

Wether he applied for some one else and whom he applied for.

The appoientment they send me is at seven, I reach the consulate half an hour earlier

At seven they let us in ,we went through intensive inspection

no phones aloud no metals no keys even my SIM card not allowed

Then another inspection at the building , then we had to wait untill eleven when the clerk called my name

Asked me for my papers and make sure every thing requested where present another hour later the consule called my name ,and ask ne what I have mentioned above .the interview was good not more than seven minuts

He gave me apice of paper contain the appoientment date to pick up my passport with my visa

Good luck to u all.

Filed: Timeline

Those in AP stay strong, they will call you to come back after three months to turn in passports. & those waiting for appointments, I've noticed they give them out the first week to ten days of each month. This is strictly my observation. Good luck to all & Ramadan Kareem.

Thanks to all the previous posts. :)

Anything new. No has any appointment yet? Am getting so anxious. I emailed the embassy In yemen and they keep on saying my case is still located in the NVC and if they have any appointing available they will contact me. Just very depressing to hear that.

Timeline

Anything new. No has any appointment yet? Am getting so anxious. I emailed the embassy In yemen and they keep on saying my case is still located in the NVC and if they have any appointing available they will contact me. Just very depressing to hear that.

Agreed, the anxiety sucks. I honestly think October is our month for us March case completes.

Awaiting to hear scheduled interview dates from others here... Please keep us updated!

Timeline

i to havne not yet heard anything from the embassey in sanaa and its been almost 2 months now i guess ill wait one more month or else i will have to leave my husband behind until he recieves his visa ..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

i to havne not yet heard anything from the embassey in sanaa and its been almost 2 months now i guess ill wait one more month or else i will have to leave my husband behind until he recieves his visa ..

My fiancé has also been on AP, but it is just past a month for us. I know someone else on this board stated it took about 3 months. I was hoping to hear some good news from someone else that it didn't take that long for them to get through. :( Hopefully u will hear something soon... did you try to email the Embassy to see where you are in the process?

Timeline

How you all doing I been reading everything that's been going on with everyone and never post I file for my wife I-130 cr1 on oct,10,2012 and was approved on 2,2,2013 then send to nvc and case was done on 6,7,2013 now it's been 1monthandhalf and no interview appointment any help from anyone please wife is pregnant and she is 5months thank you all

Timeline

well i think ur case might take 5-6 more months and also if ur wife does recieve her visa u will still have to apply for ur child and if ur son doesnt get his visa on time ur wife might have to either stay or leave him behind for a while becuase her visa will expire if she wait more then 6 months . anyway good luck with that. and im not sayin this to scare u this is the last thing i would want .. just make sure as soon as ur baby is born apply for him

Nope, hopefully mid-July I'll get something.

Pray for me ClockWatch2.gif Best of luck to all!

Nothing yet from the embassy. Hopefully you got an intreview. So anxious waiting to hear who got the appoinment next lol. Bc that means we are next. Trying to stay positive lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.