H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

when i email the us embassy djibouti this is what i get back.

Thank you for your email. Your case is being transferred to Djibouti. Case transfers can take several weeks to arrive in Djibouti from the time the transfer request is processed at the National Visa Center to the arrival of the files in Djibouti. We will contact you when your case arrives. Regardless of any emails you receive from the National Visa Center or IVYemen, please do not contact the Embassy asking if your case has arrived – these emails will not be answered. You will be contacted when your case has arrived and has been reviewed.

When I recieved the same email from Djiboubti it took them 4 weeks exactly, thats if your case is still in the NVC.. If your case is in a different country like egypt it might take longer.

After the 4 weeks , my lawyer recieved an email from Djibouti embassy, giving me the appointmet date and time and they items i need to bring with me.

Timeline

I emailed them Saturday but this is the second one I recieved the first one was when I sent the request for transfer

So when u send an email to request a transfer, how long does Djibouti normally take to reply to say that your case will be transferred?

Btw does anyone know if having a lawyer helps lessen the amount of time it takes to get transferred from Embassy to Embassy??

The first request took them a week. The one I did earlier this week I just emailed them for a update that took a couple days. When I spoke to a lawyer a good friend of mine he said that all cases will eventually be transfered to Djibouti because cairo isn't allowing anyone.

Timeline

Masha'Allah 3 weeks. My husband has been in Djibouti for a month and a half with no progress. I think its way easier when the case is still at NVC.

Have u got a response to your email that u sent to Djibouti?

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi friends. Anyone received a denial for there interview due to deportation from the US. I am helping out a friend and want to see what the process was for those who got a denial. Your help is appreciated and thank you for your time. Good Luck All!

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi I didn't see your question about the Affidavit of support. You will need a new affidavit of support definitely. When I wrote them the email that's what they needed. So make sure you do a new one or otherwise she will be delayed at the interview or sent home and she would have to wait for another interview. Good Luck!

Timeline

The first request took them a week. The one I did earlier this week I just emailed them for a update that took a couple days. When I spoke to a lawyer a good friend of mine he said that all cases will eventually be transfered to Djibouti because cairo isn't allowing anyone.

Is your case number YTC like mine or DJI?? I received a transfer confirmation on the 28th of May as well but my case went to Egypt.

Mines ytc and mines was transfered to Cairo on the 28 of May and my interview appt was on the 18 of June I recieved a confirmation from ivyemen on June 3rd and a confirmation from Djibouti on June 1st because I made the request to both emails

When I talked to a counsular she said to wait until it arrives idk

Timeline

Is your case number YTC like mine or DJI?? I received a transfer confirmation on the 28th of May as well but my case went to Egypt.

Has Djibouti responded to your email? I sent one last Monday and no response yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.