H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

THE us embassy in Dijbouti will be Backed up soon.

THATS what my friend get fom nvc .when he call them.

When you say backed up do you they will receive backup to help them or something else?

Timeline

For those in Djibouti how long after your case is transferred does your interview date get scheduled? Also how far off is your interview date is a month wait or something like 2 weeks or something?

Thanks.

Timeline

My husbands interview date was scheduled within a week. But took about 3 weeks from the day i was told that it will be transferred till the day i got an email with an interview date.

Timeline

My husbands interview date was scheduled within a week. But took about 3 weeks from the day i was told that it will be transferred till the day i got an email with an interview date.

Wow, so if I tell them to schedule an appointment for me it will be for a week from now? That is amazing, I am planning on traveling to Djibouti with my wife soon and it is very reassuring that the interviews are not far off so that I don't risk losing my job when I go to Djibouti.

Thanks.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

the US embassy in Djibouti stopped reception

any case from 6/1 :(

How do you know that?

also.what about the people who come before 1-6?

the US embassy in Djibouti stopped reception

any case from 6/1 :(

How do you know that?

also.what about the people who come before 1-6?

Timeline

I tried calling us embassy in Cairo the lady was not helpful she told me to email the yemenemergency email. I don't see how that will help my husband get an egypt visa at all!!! Someone know anything please help!!

Timeline

I tried calling us embassy in Cairo the lady was not helpful she told me to email the yemenemergency email. I don't see how that will help my husband get an egypt visa at all!!! Someone know anything please help!!

Is your husband in Yemen or Djibouti??

Timeline

I just checked my new YTC case number minutes ago and it's status is "At NVC". Anyone else get that? And my old SAA number now comes up as search did not return data.

I spoke to rep today from the NVC and was told my file was definitely sent to the Embassy on May 28th, it just takes a while to get there. Is anyone here in the same situation, still waiting til they get an interview appointment in Djibouti??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.