H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Yea thanks i also got a different case number aswell..have they transferred your case yet? What does it say when you check your status?

How long after the accepted your transfer did try change your case number ?

Also from where did you transfer your case?

Timeline

How long after the accepted your transfer did try change your case number ?

Also from where did you transfer your case?

My case was still at NVC.I got the new case number in the same email that i was told they accepted the expedite transfer and will be forwarding to the us embassy in Djibouti

Timeline

My case was still at NVC.I got the new case number in the same email that i was told they accepted the expedite transfer and will be forwarding to the us embassy in Djibouti

Interesting my case was expedited to Cairo. Then they accepted to transfer it to Ethiopia. I still have the same case number. But today I checked and it said it updated today. So they must of just got it at Ethiopia.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

They haven't replied back to my expedite and im getting impatient

Interesting my case was expedited to Cairo. Then they accepted to transfer it to Ethiopia. I still have the same case number. But today I checked and it said it updated today. So they must of just got it at Ethiopia.

Congrats that's what you wanted right for it to be transferred to Ethiopia, better than Egypt

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

It's was in transit for about 5 days til it got to Cairo. Now I'm waiting for it to get to Ethiopia. But I still have the same case number.

Getting out of yemen will be a challenge :(

My cousin left yemen yesterday through djbouti

Timeline

Called the Egyptian embassy in Djibouti and asked if they are giving visa to Egypt, the guy told me yes just bring a photo, the amount was 6,000 something in Djibouti currency and a letter stating why you are traveling to Egypt,

Anyone know anything else?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.