H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

From what I hear there is a sign up in Dakka port, which is in Bureqa in Aden, it's not guaranteed. Hopefully other members here can help you better they might know a family member that's done this.

Thank you that was very helpful.

Does anyone here know a phone number for aden evacuations?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Thank you so much. It is nice to know that there is someone who can give me definitive answers and can assist my wife in getting out safely so that I don't have to send her out into an unknown situation. I don't mind a wait list as long as she will get there safely and surely.

Thank you again so much.

Let us know how it goes please. I know people are going through the same problem. Crazy how they can trap a whole country.

From what I hear there is a sign up in Dakka port, which is in Bureqa in Aden, it's not guaranteed. Hopefully other members here can help you better they might know a family member that's done this.

That's correct. It's $400 to get put on the list.

Thank you that was very helpful.

Does anyone here know a phone number for aden evacuations?

I don't think there's a phone number or even an organization in Aden. You'll have to visit the port and see what they can tell you.

Thank you for the info. Has anyone you know evacuated aden, yemen by boat?

Not personally, no. My fiance knows some people who were able to leave. He was told there may be a ship coming next week, so you might want to go ASAP to get the information.

Timeline

Idk about a sign up but my husband left from Mocha Taiz to Djibouti without any problems. Its a 17 hour boat ride but i guess its better off then staying in Yemen where it is not safe.

Timeline

Thank you for the info. Has anyone you know evacuated aden, yemen by boat?

I was able to get some info from my sister her friends husband did. 20hr ride. He had to wait a week to leave but he left from hodiadah. That's all I can get from her

Idk about a sign up but my husband left from Mocha Taiz to Djibouti without any problems. Its a 17 hour boat ride but i guess its better off then staying in Yemen where it is not safe.

How long ago did he leave though?

Thank you everyone

Please keep us updated if u have any new info.

My fiance was told there will be a ship leaving Dakka today. He went to the port around 6am and they told him the ship will arrive around 9am and leave around 12pm, so he is going back to the port soon. I will keep you guys updated if I get the message from him that he has boarded the ship.

My fiance was told there will be a ship leaving Dakka today. He went to the port around 6am and they told him the ship will arrive around 9am and leave around 12pm, so he is going back to the port soon. I will keep you guys updated if I get the message from him that he has boarded the ship.

Thank you. Keep us updated if you can.

Is it possible that yout fiance can get us a phone number to contact??? I am not sure if this is possible, but it will help.

Thank you. Keep us updated if you can.

Is it possible that yout fiance can get us a phone number to contact??? I am not sure if this is possible, but it will help.

Unfortunately, no. The person who told him about the ship is a relative of a friend. The people at the port don't have numbers, I don't think. Your best bet would be to go the port.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.