H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Thanks for the response.

Can you ask her how long her case was was in transit for and who sent her the appointment Nvc or the Consulate?

And you should expedite your case because by the time you get an appointment they will have some kind of solution for you In Shaa Allah

It said it was in transit it and took about 3 or 4 days until it said ready for interview but until right now went to Djibouti and is having hard trying to find a way to go there

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

It said it was in transit it and took about 3 or 4 days until it said ready for interview but until right now went to Djibouti and is having hard trying to find a way to go there

Did they give her a date or they just said it's ready for an interview?

Timeline

Did they give her a date or they just said it's ready for an interview?

It says read for interview and they gave her a date. She wants to change the date though but she wants to know if anyone know if she does changes the date, how long will they take until they send her a different date or does she have to apply all over again?

Timeline

It says read for interview and they gave her a date. She wants to change the date though but she wants to know if anyone know if she does changes the date, how long will they take until they send her a different date or does she have to apply all over again?

When did it leave Nvc?

When did it arrive in Egypt ?

When is her date ?

The embassy in Egypt knows the situation tell her not to worry. The hard part is getting your embassy to Egypt getting another date because of not able to go to the first one shouldn't be a problem. Send the the info above and I'll also send Cairo an email to ask them if these situations

Timeline

When did it leave Nvc?

When did it arrive in Egypt ?

When is her date ?

The embassy in Egypt knows the situation tell her not to worry. The hard part is getting your embassy to Egypt getting another date because of not able to go to the first one shouldn't be a problem. Send the the info above and I'll also send Cairo an email to ask them if these situations

Her date is on may 13, I think it left Nvc on April 10th and Ιm not sure when it arrived Egypt... I'll going to ask her just to make sure and let u know. And thanks let me know what they reply back to you

help anyone please

My sis is in aden how does she get out of yemen.

Is she planning on going to Djibouti or where?

Timeline

help anyone please

My sis is in aden how does she get out of yemen.

I also need help please my wife is in Sanaa and I need to know a way out for her. Thank you so much in advance I have been searching for a few weeks but have just been getting disappointing answers.

Timeline

Her date is on may 13, I think it left Nvc on April 10th and Ιm not sure when it arrived Egypt... I'll going to ask her just to make sure and let u know. And thanks let me know what they reply back to you

Is she planning on going to Djibouti or where?

I'll let you know as soon as they respond.

Can you also ask her who sent her the appointment Nvc or the embassy

I also need help please my wife is in Sanaa and I need to know a way out for her. Thank you so much in advance I have been searching for a few weeks but have just been getting disappointing answers.

Since she is in Sanaa, contact Mr. Saba Al-Malami, he is the operations officer in Yemen and responsible for evacuation & coordination (+967736800329).

My fiance contacted him, and it was very helpful, but he is in charge of evacuations in Sanaa and my fiance is currently in Aden, so unfortunately it was no use to him. Good luck.

She is planning to go to Djibouti.

The only way out of yemen is by boat. And from what I hear that's not even guaranteed. They have a wait list

How does someone get to be on the wait list. She is a us citizen and her case for her husband is at the nvc.

Timeline

Since she is in Sanaa, contact Mr. Saba Al-Malami, he is the operations officer in Yemen and responsible for evacuation & coordination (+967736800329).

My fiance contacted him, and it was very helpful, but he is in charge of evacuations in Sanaa and my fiance is currently in Aden, so unfortunately it was no use to him. Good luck.

Thank you so much. It is nice to know that there is someone who can give me definitive answers and can assist my wife in getting out safely so that I don't have to send her out into an unknown situation. I don't mind a wait list as long as she will get there safely and surely.

Thank you again so much.

Timeline

She is planning to go to Djibouti.

How does someone get to be on the wait list. She is a us citizen and her case for her husband is at the nvc.

From what I hear there is a sign up in Dakka port, which is in Bureqa in Aden, it's not guaranteed. Hopefully other members here can help you better they might know a family member that's done this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.