H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Here is a page uscis has brought out concerning Yemen , and customers who have cases pending.. It may help some in expediting cases http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/special-situations

Timeline

Here is the humanitarian parole.

Yemenis pending cases maybe able to use, basically the applicant is able to travel to the states and completes the process in the states due to humanitarian reasons, I think this could help a lot you, read more about it and see, http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/humanitarian-parole

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Yemenis pending cases maybe able to use, basically the applicant is able to travel to the states and completes the process in the states due to humanitarian reasons, I think this could help a lot you, read more about it and see, http://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/humanitarian-parole

I didn't understand it clearly, does it mean that when we apply for it they can then come and continue their case here without having to interview overseas?

Timeline

I didn't understand it clearly, does it mean that when we apply for it they can then come and continue their case here without having to interview overseas?

I don't think this applies to us. This is for petitions before they get to Nvc. Pretty much they expedite the petition. Same as what there doing now for cases at Nvc. All yemen cases can be expedited. Just send it to NVCExpedite@state.gov and call them daily for updates

Timeline

You should call NVC and see if it would apply for you. it would not hurt to try I think everyone is desperate to do something.

Thank you for this information. Are you sure we can apply for cases that are already pending, my husbands case is still at the uscis. It states,

"Humanitarian parole is used sparingly to bring someone who is otherwise inadmissible into the United States for a temporary period of time due to a compelling emergency."

Timeline

No appointment yet. My case said in transit since yesterday. Everyone here is quite until they have a question

They said it takss a couple of days until they receive it

Timeline

No appointment yet. My case said in transit since yesterday. Everyone here is quite until they have a question

My friends case said it was in transit after they gave her an interview date to Egyp.

Timeline

I don't think this applies to us. This is for petitions before they get to Nvc. Pretty much they expedite the petition. Same as what there doing now for cases at Nvc. All yemen cases can be expedited. Just send it to NVCExpedite@state.gov and call them daily for updates

Ι am afraid if I do expedite my case and then they give me an interview date and then he will miss it if he has a hard time figuring out to go to Egypt... I don't know what to do because I confused

You should call NVC and see if it would apply for you. it would not hurt to try I think everyone is desperate to do something.

Inshallah I want to ask a little more about it

Timeline

Thanks for the response.

Can you ask her how long her case was was in transit for and who sent her the appointment Nvc or the Consulate?

And you should expedite your case because by the time you get an appointment they will have some kind of solution for you In Shaa Allah

Edited by Adam_M

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.