H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

If they tell you guys to go to cairo for an interview, I would advise to get an Egyptian visa from somewhere before traveling.. one of my close friends has an interview for next week. When he went to the Egyptian embassy in yemen to get an Egyptian visa. The Embassy was closed. He said he would get one from Djibouti but the Egyptian embassy in Djibouti is taking very long to process one for him. His Djibouti visa was completed is two days. Now he is stuck in Djibouti waiting for a reply from the Egyptian embassy...

do you guys know what I should do to help him?

Did ur friend ended up going to his interview or he missed it, im asking because my friend that has an interview was thinking to do the same thing

Did ur friend ended up going to his interview or he missed it, im asking because my friend that has an interview was thinking to do the same thing

It's scheduled for the 23 this week... idk if he will be able to attend it. When he emailed thr american embassy in cairo, they told him whenever he arrives in cairo, he should contact them and they will reschedule it for him.

Edited by Lauren2013

Timeline

It's scheduled for the 23 this week... idk if he will be able to attend it. When he emailed thr american embassy in cairo, they told him whenever he arrives in cairo, he should contact them and they will reschedule it for him.

Oh he still didn't recieve the visa for Egypt and from where did he get the Djibouti visa? Where did he apply for it in yemen?

Timeline

If they tell you guys to go to cairo for an interview, I would advise to get an Egyptian visa from somewhere before traveling.. one of my close friends has an interview for next week. When he went to the Egyptian embassy in yemen to get an Egyptian visa. The Embassy was closed. He said he would get one from Djibouti but the Egyptian embassy in Djibouti is taking very long to process one for him. His Djibouti visa was completed is two days. Now he is stuck in Djibouti waiting for a reply from the Egyptian embassy...

do you guys know what I should do to help him?

CAN you tell me .when he arraived to Dejipoti .did he get Dejipoti's visa from Dejipori's port.

THANK you.

Oh he still didn't recieve the visa for Egypt and from where did he get the Djibouti visa? Where did he apply for it in yemen?

He didn't recieve the visa for egypt because the Egyptian embassy was and still is closed. He obtained a Djibouti visa when he was still in yemen in sanaa. It's easy to get a Djibouti visa. Idk what office he applied for it Tho. I think he went to a travel agent.

CAN you tell me .when he arraived to Dejipoti .did he get Dejipoti's visa from Dejipori's port.

THANK you.

He didn't get a Djibouti visa from a Djibouti port he got it from an office in yemen. He arrived roughly a week ago.

Timeline

He didn't recieve the visa for egypt because the Egyptian embassy was and still is closed. He obtained a Djibouti visa when he was still in yemen in sanaa. It's easy to get a Djibouti visa. Idk what office he applied for it Tho. I think he went to a travel agent.

He didn't get a Djibouti visa from a Djibouti port he got it from an office in yemen. He arrived roughly a week ago.

BUT I went yeastrday to Dejipoti's embassy in sanaa.

AND they said that . I can get a visa of dejipoti from port in Dejipoti.

I AM confiose.

BUT I went yeastrday to Dejipoti's embassy in sanaa.

AND they said that . I can get a visa of dejipoti from port in Dejipoti.

I AM confiose.

That is true. You can pay money when you get to Djibouti and immigration will give you a visa. How do you plan to go there? My fiance is trying to leave Yemen now and he can't. He's in Bureqa, Aden.

Timeline

That is true. You can pay money when you get to Djibouti and immigration will give you a visa. How do you plan to go there? My fiance is trying to leave Yemen now and he can't. He's in Bureqa, Aden.

He should go to moka.there is alot of ships.

Timeline

Is it guaranteed? If he goes to Mocha and there are no ships, he has no where in Mocha to stay.

YOU can find info in this web

http://yemen.usembassy.gov/mobile//em_041315.html

ABOUT Moka port.

I ask dejipoti's embassy .and he said .there is ships in moka.

BUT you can ask the dejipoti's embassy .

Timeline

So Addis Ababa in Ethiopia accepted my transfer there الحمد لله . Does anybody have any pointers regarding that embassy, visa, travel anything. Thanks

Isn't it the same thing as Egypt because they still can't go out of yemen and they still need a visa to there

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.