H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Yes I think everyone should let us know when there case completed and if the got an appointment. It will help the rest get an idea thanks. As for me I'm still stuck at NVC had to resend my w2 a second time cause they claimed that they didn't get it. Even tho I checked the email I sent them and it's clearly there. There so difficult. In Shaa Allah we all get appointments soon that other embassies are helping. Please everybody make lots of dua

Timeline

Case complete August 19 2013

No interview yet. I think I'm going to try to get a immigration lawyer involved l. When we were first at the uscis they pushed his document to the side for a whole year and then expidited it to the NVC really this process is going on its 5th year it started in 2010. I make dua for you all!

Timeline

How are we supposed to travel when we get our appointments? How are our spouse supposed to travel. I can't believe they have not opened and secured an Airport to let people in and out of the country.

Timeline

So I emailed nvc about expediting My case a few days ago. The replied that there gonna move my case to Cairo when they get an oppointmnet. Then a few mins later they sent me another email saying they recalled the email. Did anybody experience this. I attached the screen shots for you guys.

post-188825-0-94629500-1428962929_thumb.jpg

post-188825-0-31921600-1428962949_thumb.jpg

So I emailed nvc about expediting My case a few days ago. The replied that there gonna move my case to Cairo when they get an oppointmnet. Then a few mins later they sent me another email saying they recalled the email. Did anybody experience this. I attached the screen shots for you guys.

My case is at the Nebraska Service Center and I called today to expedite my case, they told me it is going to take 5 days for them to review it. I am new to the process so I have not experienced anything similar to your situation. I wish you the best of luck.

Has anyone tried to expedite their case while still at uscis and how does the process go?

Thank you

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

So I emailed nvc about expediting My case a few days ago. The replied that there gonna move my case to Cairo when they get an oppointmnet. Then a few mins

later they sent me another email saying they recalled the email. Did anybody experience this. I attached the screen shots for you guys.

That happen to me when i made a mistake in the email about the case number

Timeline

I called Nvc. They said there scheduling cases completed between 06-01-2014 and 3-25-2015

For interviews? How is that possible? My case was compelete in October of 2013 and havent gotten anything from them other than telling me they are transfering cases to Egypt.

Timeline

Spoke with Nvc again. They said cases that were at Sanaa and cases that are between 6-2014 and 3-25-2015 are expected to get an appointment from Cairo soon. I suggest calling Nvc guys because It feels like there confused because of the situation in yemen there escalating out files. Call and check your cases everyone

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Spoke with Nvc again. They said cases that were at Sanaa and cases that are between 6-2014 and 3-25-2015 are expected to get an appointment from Cairo soon. I suggest calling Nvc guys because It feels like there confused because of the situation in yemen there escalating out files. Call and check your cases everyone

Thanks for sharing... Atleast we know something now. Inshallah we all get interviews soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.