H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Where and who did you get this email from??

I have just received an email from IVYemen@state.gov

The subject was "Update on the status of your immigrant visa petition", and the email body said "Attached to this email is information about the reassignment of your immigrant visa case to the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Egypt.

Thank you.".

Along with the email there was a document detailing that my case was transferred to Cairo. Did anybody else receive this email, did they send it out to everyone, or does this mean that I will be getting an interview date soon?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have not recieved an email and my case was complete August 2012

I am sorry, i wish you get your interview letter soon.

USCIS-

Vermont Service Center

01/28/14: NOA1 (Priority Date)

03/24/15: Case Transferred from VSC to CSC

03/28/15: Hard copy of transfer received in mail

07/02/15: NOA2 ( I-130 Approved) - finally after long wait.

07/13/15: NOA2 (I-130 Approved letter hard copy)

NVC -

http://www.visajourn...php/NVC_Process

07/21/15: NVC received the case (informed during phone call to NVC on 07/25/2015)

xx/xx/15: Welcome letter received by e-mail

xx/xx/15: Agent chosen by phone

xx/xx/15: AOS FEE sent my mail

xx/xx/15: IV Invoice received by e-mail

08/xx/15: IV FEE payment sent by mail

xx/xx/15: AOS Package sent to NVC

xx/xx/15 : DS-260 Available and completed

xx/xx/15: Case Completed

Timeline

Correction case complete August 19 2013

I called the NVC and they told me my case wil either be transferred to Egypt or Algeria. When it is transferred they will notify me. I also asked are they working in order she said yes so that's strange that they are transferring document from 2014. Best of luck to you all.

Timeline

I have not recieved an email and my case was complete August 2012

On their information page they said that a lot of cases were complete but now have out of date documents, for example, the Affidavit of Support and the Police Certificates and other documents that are dated and expire after a year or two. I suggest contacting NVC and submitting updated documents to them so your case can be complete and qualified to be able to interview.

If you need any help please do not hesitate to ask.

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

I spoke with the NVC and they said they are going in order. They told me only the people who recently completed there cases are recieving these emails but the emails dont mean your getting an interview soon. Thats what the gut said but i dont believe him.

I spoke with the NVC and they said they are going in order. They told me only the people who recently completed there cases are recieving these emails but the emails dont mean your getting an interview soon. Thats what the guy from the NVC said but i dont believe him.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

How long since your friends case was completed. Im trying to figure out what order they are going in?

I'm not really sure what month it was completed but I think it was completed 2014, im not completely sure I'll have to ask her

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.