H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Just got a reply today from the NVC:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your query about your immigrant visa case, which was supposed to be processed at the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a. With the embassy's suspension of consular services, the Department of State will transfer Yemeni immigrant visa cases to either Cairo or Algiers. However, at this point we do not have interview times available at either post. Once the National Visa Center receives instructions and appointment times from Cairo and Algiers, we will pass those details to you. We will also post instructions and news on our website at nvc.state.gov, so please check our site regularly. We know this is a confusing time and appreciate your patience as we work through the transfer process. Thank you.

IS they talke about cairo and algery as country or embassy.

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your query about your immigrant visa case, which was supposed to be processed at the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a. With the embassy's suspension of consular services, the Department of State will transfer Yemeni immigrant visa cases to either Cairo or Algiers. However, at this point we do not have interview times available at either post. Once the National Visa Center receives instructions and appointment times from Cairo and Algiers, we will pass those details to you. We will also post instructions and news on our website at nvc.state.gov, so please check our site regularly. We know this is a confusing time and appreciate your patience as we work through the transfer process. Thank you.

IS they talke about cairo and algery as country or embassy.

Dear Sir/Madam:

IS they talke about cairo and algery as country or embassy. Edited by DREAM COMES TRUTH

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

They are not transferring cases to Jeddah. The U.S. Ambassador and other diplomats will be working political situations out of Jeddah but all cases will be transferred to Cairo or Algiers. Guys rumors cause people to stress so please stop doing that on this forum and if it's just a rumor state that so everybody can know to do their own research. Honestly I feel like relocation was the best solution. Inshallah everybody will get through this process soon.

Timeline

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-citizenship-and-immigration-services-u-s-department-of-state-barack-obama-national-visa-center-ambassador-mattew-h-tueller-ambassador-mattew-h-tueller-to-all-responsible-government-officials-we-request-a-solution-regarding-the-u-s-embassy-in-sana?just_created_and_shared=true#petition-letter

TO every one, sign and resign every times..

Sing and ask to transfer our cases that panding at nvc and ask to transfer to cairo or any country.

They add this web..

U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services.

U.S Department of State.

President Barack Obama.

National Visa Center

Ambassador Mattew H. Tueller

Ambassador Mattew H Tueller

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-citizenship-and-immigration-services-u-s-department-of-state-barack-obama-national-visa-center-ambassador-mattew-h-tueller-ambassador-mattew-h-tueller-to-all-responsible-government-officials-we-request-a-solution-regarding-the-u-s-embassy-in-sana?just_created_and_shared=true#petition-letter

TO every one, sign and resign every times..

Sing and ask to transfer our cases that panding at nvc and ask to transfer to cairo or any country.

They add this web..

U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services.

U.S Department of State.

President Barack Obama.

National Visa Center

Ambassador Mattew H. Tueller

Ambassador Mattew H Tueller

I signed this petition for you. I am also looking for people to do videos about their experience with the immigration process. I have been trying to get my husband to the U.S. since 2012. If you don't want to talk, you can send me words and just one photo and I will be happy to post this to my YouTube channel.

monica.h.arachchige@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg5UJltyO6dwPf8HqZBzjUA

Edited by Janelle2002

Timeline

I signed this petition for you. I am also looking for people to do videos about their experience with the immigration process. I have been trying to get my husband to the U.S. since 2012. If you don't want to talk, you can send me words and just one photo and I will be happy to post this to my YouTube channel.

monica.h.arachchige@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg5UJltyO6dwPf8HqZBzjUA

Sorry . I dont understand .

What you want exacly.

What you looking for.

Edited by DREAM COMES TRUTH

Sorry . I dont understand .

What you want exacly.

What you looking for.

We are looking for people to do videos on their separation from their spouses or fiancés for our YouTube channel, "America, Give Me My Spouse/Fiancé."

However, I know some people are camera shy. If you do not want to record a video, you can write a blurb about your immigration experience and send a photo and we can post it to our YouTube channel as well.

Did you look at the videos we have posted already? We have done 4 videos so far.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

We're having problems getting appointments at the embassy. It takes years after case complete for yemeni citizens to get an appointment. It's the only embassy in the world with this issue. We're a Minority so out voices will never be heard. It's pointless to get our hopes up in the end were setting ourselves up for disappointment. Only thing we can do is make Dua.

Make a lot of istigfar. In Shaa Allah it will be get better for the people after us

We're having problems getting appointments at the embassy. It takes years after case complete for yemeni citizens to get an appointment. It's the only embassy in the world with this issue. We're a Minority so out voices will never be heard. It's pointless to get our hopes up in the end were setting ourselves up for disappointment. Only thing we can do is make Dua.

Make a lot of istigfar. In Shaa Allah it will be get better for the people after us

I have been trying to get my husband here since 2012 and still have not been able to. You are not the only one. There is another man who has been trying for 5 years who's wife is from China. We should all group together and fight. Doing nothing is not better than doing something. People doing this process legally are always scared, quiet and intimidated and that is why our voices are not heard.

We should fight!!! :protest: Don't give up!

Edited by Janelle2002

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Don't take it the wrong way. I like your idea. We're also spreading the petition to send our appointments to other embassies. And yes yemen doe have the longest wait time. It is not the whole middle east. Jordan,Egypt,Saudi Arabia , and all the gulf states get an appointment in less them 2 months

Don't take it the wrong way. I like your idea. We're also spreading the petition to send our appointments to other embassies. And yes yemen doe have the longest wait time. It is not the whole middle east. Jordan,Egypt,Saudi Arabia , and all the gulf states get an appointment in less them 2 months

And I have signed your petition. I have also signed the petition for the K1 filers as well and the K1 filers produced a video for me. We should all keep helping each other. By the wait, have you seen the waits for people from Pakistan? Or Bangladesh? We need to support each other.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.