H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Pretty sure what they mean is that they probably won't be taking additional cases until they get rid of the first ones. They will eventually take cases in order. They did that when I was still at USCIS. They didn't approve any petitions for 1 year and a few months.

Been hearing they're relocating the embassy to Aden? Anyone know anything about this?

Pretty sure what they mean is that they probably won't be taking additional cases until they get rid of the first ones. They will eventually take cases in order. They did that when I was still at USCIS. They didn't approve any petitions for 1 year and a few months.

Been hearing they're relocating the embassy to Aden? Anyone know anything about this?

I heard that also, but i dont know if it is true. They said that they are relocating other embassies there, and they might relocate the us embassy also. any one eles hear that?

Timeline

THEY will transfer the cases from sanaa to cairo.

THEY take only the cases that at embassy not NVC.

THIS NOTICS OF embassy in yemen.

ALL CONSULAR SERVICES AT EMBASSY SANAA ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Updated February 24, 2015Notice:

the U.S. Department of State has designated the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, Egypt to handle American Citizens Services cases emanating out of Yemen, as well as process visas for Yemeni citizens.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Yemen
Timeline

This email from the US embassy in Cairo !!!

Regrettably, we are not accepting cases from Sanaa at this time. We understand the situation in Yemen and ask for your patience until a solution can be found.

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo

MO

Timeline

This email from the US embassy in Cairo !!!

Regrettably, we are not accepting cases from Sanaa at this time. We understand the situation in Yemen and ask for your patience until a solution can be found.

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S. Embassy, Cairo

MO

BUT one of my friend get new massage from us embassy in cairo.

OK.I will add as attach files.

Timeline

BUT one of my friend in our whatsup grop .

get new massage from us embassy in cairo.

THIS IS the NOTIC that he gets from us embassy in cairo.

Kindly be advised that we will be starting to take the Yemeni cases that are pending in NVC , when NVC starts sending them please note that we wont be able to receive those cases before April 2015. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Timeline

Or maybe they will process cases that are in sanaa in Egypt this month and until April they will process the ones that are in NVC. Ιм not sure but I wish we can get a straight

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I wish they would update there website with detailed explanation of what they intend to do with petitions that are still at Nvc and petitions that were at sanaa already. This is so frustrating and rediculuous

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.