H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

WE have group on whats up.

ANY one want add his number .please .send his number to my email. OR contact me on this number .777691371 whats up.

MAY BE we can solve our problem .

THE embassy must reopen the conslate in egypt, gorden, jupoty or any country.

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Does anybody know what does it takes to transfer case to the U.S. embassy in Djibouti to process i130 case for spouse. My wife currently in Yemen.

Thanks.

Timeline

Does anybody know what does it takes to transfer case to the U.S. embassy in Djibouti to process i130 case for spouse. My wife currently in Yemen.

Thanks.

THIS is not solatuion .

WE need from the us embassy to reopen the conslate to DIIGUPTY OR JORDEN OR EGYPT,

Timeline

to the embassadre

BECAUSE the embassy in yemen closed most of the time. WE are Yemeni community in America calling for the transfer of US Consulate in Yemen or our cases to Jordan or Egypt or Djibouti.

i ask every one to send this words to us embassy in yemen or the department of state.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Timeline

Everyone please sign this petition and pass it along to friends and family to sign it. We never know what might happen if we never try.

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-embassy-in-yemen-we-urge-the-u-s-to-change-the-embassy-to-a-safer-environment-like-a-neighboring-country-djibouti-jordan-etc-for-years-we-have-dealt-with-cancelled-appointments-and-delays-from-reuniting-with-our-loved-ones?just_created=true

DO you have anther one for U.S. Department of State?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I added the U.S. Department of state to this petition. I know we're not gonna get thousands of signatures but at least we're making our voiceses heard. There is already a few petitions against the embassy in Sanaa so you never know who might read them and decide it's time for a change.

Timeline

ok.we still trying.

I have group on whats up .and they share your signatore.

Through facebook.

IF the yemenies commenity in usa go to meet congres man or sinator to solve our proplem. I think. Their voices heard.

WE try to contact with adal al sininy the conslar of yemen Embassy in America.

but he is pusy with his pucture on facebook.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.