H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

thank you

but they told her the consular will interview her. is that right .i know the yemeni people who work there give the visas

i do not know why she has to interview the consular again

If this is a 2nd interview for her, I'm not sure.

That's great you know workers inshallah she gets it soon

Let us know on how it goes for her on Sunday

Filed: Timeline

Al-salaam alykum everyone!

Alhamduillah, my i130 finally got approved! Yay!

What's next?

USCIS

04-29-2013-sent I130

05-02-2013: NOA1 received

08-12-2013:sent i129f

08-19-2013: NOA1 received

12-5-2013: both I130 & I129f transferred to NSC

3-5-2014- both i130 $ i129f transferred to Detroit Local Office

4-9-2014-i129f approved

4-14-2014 NOA2 for i129f

4-14-2014: 130f approved

4-21-2015 NOA2 for i130

NVC:

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

After sending the embassy 20 emails requesting a CRBA appointment they finally replied saying-

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize we do not have immediate available appointments for Consular Reports of Birth Abroad. However, we have added the name/s of your child/ren to our waiting list. Once we have open appointments, we will contact you.

The funny thing I never wrote my daughters name in the emails I sent them. What should I do now? Anybody know a way to get a CRBA appointment?

Timeline

abuamina contact a congressmen about this inshallah they can help u. tell them u need to come to the u.s now nd u cant leave ur kids behind and that the embassy has no slots for appointments which i now is so freakin stupid but anyway inshallah u get an appointment . there appointment system online is so stupid its like there not even working

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

lhamduillah, my i130 finally got approved! Yay!

What's next?

next .they will send the case number.

BUT nvc panding most of the cases because the embassy stop shedul the cases on march. april and may .

and also there is alot of cases witting to prosess at nvc.

BUT WHEN the embassy working on new cases .the nvc will start too.

IF you ask me how do you know this.

MY case's brother approved and transfer to nvc.and the nvc send us the new case number and said your case panding.

THIS is what we recive from NVC

Unfortunately, visa numbers are not presently available for your use. You will be notified when further consideration can be given to processing your application for immigration. The reason for this delay is that there are more applicants for visas than there are immigrant visa numbers available under the limitation prescribed by law. For some visa categories, for example F3 or F4, this delay could be many years. Should you wish to know which priority dates are currently being processed, you may call the State Department's Visa Office at 202-485-7699.Al-salaam alykum everyone!

Filed: Other Timeline

This embassy drives me crazy my wit went to pick up her visa .they interviewed her again and they asked her too many questions about may step father and step brothers she answered them ,then they told her it is going to take administrative processing :ranting:

she had the first interview last month the told her once her visa ready the will call her

i don't know why they had to interview her tow times.is there anyone happened to him like that ?

any advice please

also we have done the DAN TEST when the uscis office wanted the DNA

Timeline

This embassy drives me crazy my wit went to pick up her visa .they interviewed her again and they asked her too many questions about may step father and step brothers she answered them ,then they told her it is going to take administrative processing :ranting:

she had the first interview last month the told her once her visa ready the will call her

i don't know why they had to interview her tow times.is there anyone happened to him like that ?

any advice please

also we have done the DAN TEST when the uscis office wanted the DNA

Do they still have her passport? If they do that's good.

Some APs go by fast, give it another some weeks the most a month inshallah they will call her.

You and everyone are in my prayers!

Do they still have her passport? If they do that's good.

Some APs go by fast, give it another some weeks the most a month inshallah they will call her.

You and everyone are in my prayers!

THANK YOU for your quick reply

yes they still have her passport

the only thing i worry about is my son's health

thank you very much

Timeline

MY wife visa status changed to AP YESTERDAY it was before issued , but my daughter still issued how long the PA takes

It's probably a mistake cause when it says issued it means it is already stamped in the passport. Don't worry insha'allah they will call her soon for pickup. Just incase email the embassy and ask them what is going on.

It's probably a mistake cause when it says issued it means it is already stamped in the passport. Don't worry insha'allah they will call her soon for pickup. Just incase email the embassy and ask them what is going on.

thank you for your quick reply

i don't know if it was a mistake or they meant to do that cause they interviewed her twice

the first interview was on mar the 16th they told her everything looks good and gave her a pice of paper says they will call her within a month

then they call her to go on sunday she went to there and interview her again they ask her too many questions and told her they will do AP .

also my wife saw her visa and my daughter visa were stamped in thier passports .they do not reply to my emails

Timeline

thank you for your quick reply

i don't know if it was a mistake or they meant to do that cause they interviewed her twice

the first interview was on mar the 16th they told her everything looks good and gave her a pice of paper says they will call her within a month

then they call her to go on sunday she went to there and interview her again they ask her too many questions and told her they will do AP .

also my wife saw her visa and my daughter visa were stamped in thier passports .they do not reply to my emails

insha'allah khair. AP doesn't take long for women and they will worry if the visas will expire so she should get a call soon. You should contact your congressman and senator the embassy always responds to their emails. If you don't mind me asking how did you become a U.S citizen.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.