H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

h93 - we have been here since feb 13 and they sent us the greencard like two weeks ago . i now that ny its faster then other states.

sorrry everyone i have not been around lately to give advise or help i just had a baby nd things r crazy right now with two kids. but dont forget allah because just like h93 said things happen when least expect them

Edited by MyVisa Journey

Timeline

My husband got a biometrics interview letter a week ago. We went in today and they took his fingerprints. It says on the letter that it's needed to finish the processing of his application. We've been here for 2 months and still no green card =/

Has anyone gotten a request for biometrics in order to get a green card?

Salaam, how are u? hope all is well inshallah. I got my spouses green card 2 weeks ago.

What's the biometrics interview for? Did your spouse get his social yet?

Try calling the USCIS about the green card here's the number: 1-800-375-5283

Timeline

h93 - we have been here since feb 13 and they sent us the greencard like two weeks ago . i now that ny its faster then other states.

sorrry everyone i have not been around lately to give advise or help i just had a baby nd things r crazy right now with two kids. but dont forget allah because just like h93 said things happen when least expect them

Yeah I've also heard that New York is faster.

Timeline

Salaam, how are u? hope all is well inshallah. I got my spouses green card 2 weeks ago.

What's the biometrics interview for? Did your spouse get his social yet?

Try calling the USCIS about the green card here's the number: 1-800-375-5283

Wow, I think I recall you leaving Yemen after me and yet you still got your greencard quicker than us, lol. Where in the states are you from sis?

It says they needed biometrics to give us the green card so hopefully we will get it soon. And yes, we got his social 6 days after arriving in the mail.

Timeline

Mbrook with the new baby.

Timeline

Wow, I think I recall you leaving Yemen after me and yet you still got your greencard quicker than us, lol. Where in the states are you from sis?

It says they needed biometrics to give us the green card so hopefully we will get it soon. And yes, we got his social 6 days after arriving in the mail.

From MI, you? Inshallah he gets it soon!

Timeline

Salaam everyone

MY wife got a phone call from the us embssey this morning to pick up her visa

Mabrook! And also what time did they call?

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

I need help getting a birth abroad appointment at the embassy. I have been emailing the embassy and no reply from them. Also waiting on an interview for my wifes i130. Case complete in january this year. Does anyone know of a way I can get my daughter a CRBA appointment at the embassy??? All help is much appreciated!!

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

Thanks, we have the worst embassy in the world. My congressman said that the embassy is not excepting any new cases for the months of March,April and May they are concentracting on the old cases at the embassy they are trying to finish the backlog of cases they have.

Do you mean march,april, and may of 2013 or 2014 because if you mean 2013 than that is just pathetic that the backlog is that bad.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.