H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi, 1st congrats on your families visa approval!!

My questions is what did it say paper they gave her?

Did they give her a white paper with a visa pickup date on it?

Did they keep your families passports?

On the CEAC website what is your status update date?

assalamu alaikum

i have question

my wife and my daughter had their interview on march the 16th, they approved their visas alhmudllah.

they gave them a piece of paper and told my wife they will call her within a month,but they did not call her yet

when i check on ceac website it says issued . i'v been sending emails to the

embassy,but no reply . my wife and daughter cases were expedited cuz my son's health who is us citizen.

he was born with congential septal defect in his heart .i do not know what to do?

anyone have any idea

jazakallah khair

Timeline

Hi my husband and two children had their visa interveiw on 5/19/2013 everything went fine but they were put on Administrative Processing. My congressman and senator and I have been sending emails for 10 months and they always say they are still on AP but now I received an email saying that a consular officer has reveiwed their cases and they are waiting for a appointment date to be free so they can give us instructions on what to do next. I'm hoping that my husband will get a call soon to drop off his and the kids passports so we can be done with this journey already. Insha'allah he will get a call soon and everyone here will get good news soon.

How many times was your case file touched since your interview? keep track of that

Check the CEAC site on the status update date to see when is the last time your they touched your file.

You and everyone still waiting are in my prayers!

Timeline

Ok that's great the took your families passports.

Due to their usual backlog it takes at least 1 to 2 and a half months the most from your interview to have visas ready.

And for the CEAC site keep checking each time they touch your families file the date changes.

So don't worry about anything all you have to do is wait and you will get a phone call inshallah

Your all in my prayers!

first i thank you very much

yes took their passports and gave them paper says will contact you

within a month

on CEAC website my daughter case the last update was on march 17th

my wife case was on march 21st

Filed: Timeline

Salaam everyone,

Can someone help me understand this. My i129f got approved and I got the notice of approval today. In the notice it said the approved petition was sent to the consulate. Is that right? I thought they send it to NVC?

USCIS

04-29-2013-sent I130

05-02-2013: NOA1 received

08-12-2013:sent i129f

08-19-2013: NOA1 received

12-5-2013: both I130 & I129f transferred to NSC

3-5-2014- both i130 $ i129f transferred to Detroit Local Office

4-9-2014-i129f approved

4-14-2014 NOA2 for i129f

4-14-2014: 130f approved

4-21-2015 NOA2 for i130

NVC:

Timeline

Salaam everyone,

Can someone help me understand this. My i129f got approved and I got the notice of approval today. In the notice it said the approved petition was sent to the consulate. Is that right? I thought they send it to NVC?

Congrats on your approval!

It's usually sent to the NVC after approval.But just call the NVC and make sure on that.

Please update your timeline :)

Timeline

How many times was your case file touched since your interview? keep track of that

Check the CEAC site on the status update date to see when is the last time your they touched your file.

You and everyone still waiting are in my prayers!

Thank you, my families cases have been updated more then 10 times already and still no call yet. Edited by Antiseir

Timeline

Salaam everyone,

Did u first file an I-130 or just an I-129f because I got the same approval letter when I filled both for my husband and they were approved at the same time. If you filled a I-130 and its approved then the I-129f is cancelled and the approved I-130 gets processed.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

amelabdull.

ANTSAR SAID THAT:

Thanks, we have the worst embassy in the world. My congressman said that the embassy is not excepting any new cases for the months of March,April and May they are concentracting on the old cases at the embassy they are trying to finish the backlog of cases they have.

WHICH means.they will shedule new cases in june.

Timeline

hk9302010 how long did u have to wait for your husbands appointment I've been waiting for 6 months

My case was complete in Dec. 2012 and I didn't get an interview till Sep. 3 2013 (took 9 months and a week)

Then they closed the consul causing everyone's interview dates to be cancelled. After a bunch of emails they rescheduled mine till 11/2013.

So your looking about the guessing estimated wait time is 9 to 11 month wait.

That's just a guess everyone's case is different some people get lucky maybe earlier.

Timeline

My husband got a biometrics interview letter a week ago. We went in today and they took his fingerprints. It says on the letter that it's needed to finish the processing of his application. We've been here for 2 months and still no green card =/

Has anyone gotten a request for biometrics in order to get a green card?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.