H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Lol al matfah????this is my advie take it or leave it, they all are lairs

Even the employees in the us embassy they not have idea about it

Just let al marefah to check the documemts

And ask them to be honest with you, they usually feel happy if you would have more interviews because you would pay more so just ask them to be honest

And ask them if there documents are expired because some application forms are changed or if there is new forms the us embassy put in its website so they will ask you in the interview if you have that form if you dont, you will be asked to bring it next interview

So

1. Be honest and believe of Allah, he only can let you get it

2. Prepare everything and depend on yourself keep reading us embassy website and asked the good people who git thier visa

3. Just ask the MAREFAH office or any office if there is new form or if there is form expired only but dont depend on them or let them as a lawyer

Filed: Timeline

When I went to my infopass appointment at the Detroit local office they told me that they were "short" staffed for Yemeni cases and are backlogged. They are scheduling interviews 4-6 months out.

USCIS

04-29-2013-sent I130

05-02-2013: NOA1 received

08-12-2013:sent i129f

08-19-2013: NOA1 received

12-5-2013: both I130 & I129f transferred to NSC

3-5-2014- both i130 $ i129f transferred to Detroit Local Office

4-9-2014-i129f approved

4-14-2014 NOA2 for i129f

4-14-2014: 130f approved

4-21-2015 NOA2 for i130

NVC:

Filed: Timeline

What do u mean 4-6 months out?

The interviews are for people that still don't have their i130 approved in the u.s.

4-6 months out means that because they are behind or backlogged they are also behind in interviewing people so if you haven't gotten your i130 approved and your file is in a local office it might take them 4-6 months until they schedule an interview for you.

USCIS

04-29-2013-sent I130

05-02-2013: NOA1 received

08-12-2013:sent i129f

08-19-2013: NOA1 received

12-5-2013: both I130 & I129f transferred to NSC

3-5-2014- both i130 $ i129f transferred to Detroit Local Office

4-9-2014-i129f approved

4-14-2014 NOA2 for i129f

4-14-2014: 130f approved

4-21-2015 NOA2 for i130

NVC:

Timeline

Hey Guys,

Can anybody help me with the affidavit of residence. They want me to provide multiple phone numbers. I currently live in Yemen. Can I provide US numbers or do I have to give them Yemeni numbers? And can i notarize it at any Yemeni Notary or does it have to be the US Embassy? Please help. Thank you in advance!!!

Timeline

Hey Guys,

Can anybody help me with the affidavit of residence. They want me to provide multiple phone numbers. I currently live in Yemen. Can I provide US numbers or do I have to give them Yemeni numbers? And can i notarize it at any Yemeni Notary or does it have to be the US Embassy? Please help. Thank you in advance!!!

The phone numbers have to be Yemeni phone numbers. And if you are in Yemen the only valid notary is in the US embassy. But you have to explain your situation to get more people to help you.

Is its true that the criminal statues paper expires within 6 months?

And yes the criminal status papers do expire in 6 months. Do you have an interview soon?

*USCIS:

01-11-13: I-130 sent

01-15-13: I-130 accepted/ receipt # assigned

01-22-13: NOA1 hard copy

05-20-13: I-130 interview assigned

07-18-13: I-130 interview

07-22-13: I-130 approved

07-27-13: NOA2 hard copy

*NVC:

07-30-13: NVC receives case / Case # assigned

08-04-13: DS-261 submitted

08-05-13: AOS fee invoiced / paid

08-26-13: IV fee invoiced /paid

09-05-13: DS-260 completed / IV Package emailed

09-09-13: AOS Package emailed

09-16-13 IV package received email generated

09-17-13 AOS package received email generated

09-30-13: AOS checklist email/ AOS checklist response email sent

10-04-13: NVC receives AOS checklist email

10-24-13: AOS checklist #2 email/ AOS checklist #2 response email sent

11-01-13 NVC receives AOS checklist email

11-29-13: Case Complete

12-06-13: Case Complete email

Timeline

No, unfortunately but My case just completed. Now I'm just waiting for an interview. Inshallah soooooooon. Thanks for your help.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hey Guys,

H

I have question.

PROVIED multiple phone numbers.

IS request from any one got firest interview at embassy.

OR maybe embassy ask .or may be not.

THANKS to all.

Timeline

Inshallah all goes well. I know people who had their interview 3 months after their case was completed. I'm hoping I'm like that. Just have faith in Allah and make lots of Duaã and all will go well inshallah. Good luck to everyone here!!!!!

H

I have question.

PROVIED multiple phone numbers.

IS request from any one got firest interview at embassy.

OR maybe embassy ask .or may be not.

THANKS to all.

Yes you have to I was told by the NVC that the petitioner has to fill this out.

Edited by SoonInshaAllah201

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Yes you have to I was told by the NVC that the petitioner has to fill this out.

DID you talke about the numbers phone that requerd from embassy.

THAT incloded 10 numbers (3 phone's number of family.3 phone'snumber of friend.and 4 phone's number of nighabers.

MY ask you friend.

WHEN i will go to the embassy for the first interview. i must bring this numbers with me. OR not.

OR witte untile the embassy ask me.

THANKS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.