3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

My case was completed late October but no appointment so far

Mine was completed jn the begining of october

Inshallah we will get an interview soon

What numbeer is your case?

Filed: Timeline

My infopass appointment is tomorrow, inshaAllah, so please make lots of dua for me! I am so nervous.

USCIS

04-29-2013-sent I130

05-02-2013: NOA1 received

08-12-2013:sent i129f

08-19-2013: NOA1 received

12-5-2013: both I130 & I129f transferred to NSC

3-5-2014- both i130 $ i129f transferred to Detroit Local Office

4-9-2014-i129f approved

4-14-2014 NOA2 for i129f

4-14-2014: 130f approved

4-21-2015 NOA2 for i130

NVC:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

My case statud keeps being updated but no change to the Admiistrative Prcoessing, we sent in a new AOS, does anyone think this might mean a call soon they have opened our case three times this month well i mean updated it but no change to wat the status says?

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

My case statud keeps being updated but no change to the Admiistrative Prcoessing, we sent in a new AOS, does anyone think this might mean a call soon they have opened our case three times this month well i mean updated it but no change to wat the status says?

I think whwn they update your status for then once that means good news

Probably youll get the visa without going ti the interview

Timeline

I already had the interview we were asked for a new AOS and they said to send it in and we would get a call. Thanks for the replies guys!

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

I already had the interview we were asked for a new AOS and they said to send it in and we would get a call. Thanks for the replies guys!

If you dont mind me asking how old was your AOS when you went in for the interview? Im trying to figure how long those things are actually good for?

Timeline

If you dont mind me asking how old was your AOS when you went in for the interview? Im trying to figure how long those things are actually good for?

It wasnt that the AOS was old it was that the sponsor had sponsored too many ppl already we had to get a whole new sponsor but about ur question all u have to renew is the application such as the I-864 if thats the one u filled out and u have to give the most recent taxes for the year and thats every year get it?

Filed: Country: Yemen
Timeline

It wasnt that the AOS was old it was that the sponsor had sponsored too many ppl already we had to get a whole new sponsor but about ur question all u have to renew is the application such as the I-864 if thats the one u filled out and u have to give the most recent taxes for the year and thats every year get it?

I filled out my AOS in December and I sent in my taxes for years 2010,2011,and 2012. So when my wife gets her interview i will have to fill out a hole new AOS including my 2013 taxes? Thanks for the help.

Timeline

I filled out my AOS in December and I sent in my taxes for years 2010,2011,and 2012. So when my wife gets her interview i will have to fill out a hole new AOS including my 2013 taxes? Thanks for the help.

Yes you would have to fill out a new AOS because they update the application every year with a new version and the taxes they will ask for the most recent year if her interview is after ppl have filed taxes so around april i guess ur welcome btw

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.