H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Okay I called again and they said as long as he is approved for entry by Egypt government he will receive visa,

What country is that Egyptian consulate in? Can you please give me their number I need to ask them a few questions about the Egyptian visas. Thank you so much and I wish you the best in your endeavors.

Timeline

Okay I called again and they said as long as he is approved for entry by Egypt government he will receive visa,

Yes it makes a huge difference.

The Egyptian government isn't issuing visas to Yemeni citizens.

Timeline

The Egyptian government isn't issuing visas to Yemeni citizens.[/quote

So the guy is lying to me? u think I should take the risk and leave appt in cairo or transfer it to Djibouti, regardless he is going there anyway. And if he can't enter Egypt what the point of appointment?

Timeline

What country is that Egyptian consulate in? Can you please give me their number I need to ask them a few questions about the Egyptian visas. Thank you so much and I wish you the best in your endeavors.

The number is the Egyptian embassy in Djibouti,

(+253) 21 358298

Please let me know what u find out about Egyptian visa I am a bit confused on it as well thank you,

Timeline

The number is the Egyptian embassy in Djibouti,

(+253) 21 358298

Please let me know what u find out about Egyptian visa I am a bit confused on it as well thank you,

Thank you for the number, I will let you know what he says insha allah.

Timeline

The Egyptian government isn't issuing visas to Yemeni citizens.[/quote

So the guy is lying to me? u think I should take the risk and leave appt in cairo or transfer it to Djibouti, regardless he is going there anyway. And if he can't enter Egypt what the point of appointment?

I got this email this morning

The U.S. Embassy wishes to inform U.S. citizens and their non-U.S. citizen family members departing the unrest in Yemen and arriving in Djibouti via seaborne travel of requirements relating to immigrant visa case transfer requests. In order to improve service and appointment availability, non-U.S. citizen family members requesting a case transfer of an existing immigrant visa case are no longer required to make an appointment to physically present themselves at the Embassy. Non-U.S. citizen family members are now requested to send the following information to Consular staff: their case file number, a local contact number or email address, a photo of their Djiboutian entry visa and entry stamp, and a photo of their passport bio-data page. This information should be e-mailed to the Embassy at DJI-CONS-IV@state.gov, or dropped off at the Consular Security entrance in an envelope. Failure to provide all requested information may result in delays relating to immigrant visa case transfer requests to the Embassy.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

My husband left yemen today and i emailed the us embassy in cairo last week and they told me i can get a case transfer or if my husband is going to egypt to let them know so they can give him an appointment gor interview

Timeline

ame="juju2010" post="7619868" timestamp="1431389269"]

I got this email this morning

The U.S. Embassy wishes to inform U.S. citizens and their non-U.S. citizen family members departing the unrest in Yemen and arriving in Djibouti via seaborne travel of requirements relating to immigrant visa case transfer requests. In order to improve service and appointment availability, non-U.S. citizen family members requesting a case transfer of an existing immigrant visa case are no longer required to make an appointment to physically present themselves at the Embassy. Non-U.S. citizen family members are now requested to send the following information to Consular staff: their case file number, a local contact number or email address, a photo of their Djiboutian entry visa and entry stamp, and a photo of their passport bio-data page. This information should be e-mailed to the Embassy at DJI-CONS-IV@state.gov, or dropped off at the Consular Security entrance in an envelope. Failure to provide all requested information may result in delays relating to immigrant visa case transfer requests to the Embassy.

I

I'm sorry can you please break this down to me, I honestly am not understanding, thank you for your help!

My husband left yemen today and i emailed the us embassy in cairo last week and they told me i can get a case transfer or if my husband is going to egypt to let them know so they can give him an appointment gor interview

Will you transfer yours to Djibouti?

Timeline

I

I'm sorry can you please break this down to me, I honestly am not understanding, thank you for your help!

Will you transfer yours to Djibouti?

If he cant get a visa to egypt then yea i will be transfering it

Timeline

Just got an email for nvcexpedite...they didn't accept it all the said that he didn't appear in the list of refugees:( I thought they would atleast accept and send it to anywhere

Timeline

Just got an email for nvcexpedite...they didn't accept it all the said that he didn't appear in the list of refugees:( I thought they would atleast accept and send it to anywhere

Are you trying for Djibouti?

Timeline

Did your husband register with U.S. consulate officers,

I am told when my husband arrives he will have to register there Than we can transfer.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.