H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

I insisted on speaking with a supervisor. She put me on hold I made sujood and asked all to help me. Wallah the supervisor said " sir you have to wait til we review your documents" I then I told her of my situation and I tried to make her have a little empathy. She then told me let me call you back. I made duhur Salah. As soon as I was done she called me back and said sir your case is now complete. Crazy I know. Never under estimate the power of dua

Wow that's amazing mashallah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I just got an email from IVYemen stating that my case is under review for the expedited transfer.how long did it take for them to let u know whether they accepted your expedited request or not.

Timeline

I just got an email from IVYemen stating that my case is under review for the expedited transfer.how long did it take for them to let u know whether they accepted your expedited request or not.

Can take a week or so but mine took 2 or 3 days I believe. Keep checking the status they don't always send a email approval. It should say in transit of its accepted

Timeline

Where's the expedite request going to Djibouti or Egypt?

Can take a week or so but mine took 2 or 3 days I believe. Keep checking the status they don't always send a email approval. It should say in transit of its accepted

Does yours still say in transit or is it ready

Timeline

In transit since last Thursday

Why don't you try calling them and ask them how long it takes... I called Nvc today asking them to transfer and expedite my case and they said that I should first transfer the case to Djibouti and then expedite it that way the expedite won't go throught embassy in Egypt? What do u think? Cos the reason I wanted to expedite was the war in yemen, can I still expedite it for the same reason even if he will be in Djibouti

Timeline

Why don't you try calling them and ask them how long it takes... I called Nvc today asking them to transfer and expedite my case and they said that I should first transfer the case to Djibouti and then expedite it that way the expedite won't go throught embassy in Egypt? What do u think? Cos the reason I wanted to expedite was the war in yemen, can I still expedite it for the same reason even if he will be in Djibouti

I guess it takes around 10 days for them to file it. Originally Ethiopia accepted my case but stupid nvc sent it to Cairo instead. I'll take what I can get.

Try to avoid Egypt. If they let you expedite to any other country its a lot easier. Once it's at a embassy your pretty much screwed. It's soooooo difficult to transfer from one embassy to another.

Timeline

I guess it takes around 10 days for them to file it. Originally Ethiopia accepted my case but stupid nvc sent it to Cairo instead. I'll take what I can get.

Try to avoid Egypt. If they let you expedite to any other country its a lot easier. Once it's at a embassy your pretty much screwed. It's soooooo difficult to transfer from one embassy to another.[/quote

But can I expedite my case because of the war if I transfer my case to Djibouti and he goes there? Are they going to say that he's out of the war and is in Djibouti

Timeline

Did you first transfer your case to Djibouti instead of it going to Egypt and then expedite it after wards?

My case is still at NVC. It hasnt gone to Egypt yet. That is why i requested a transfer to Djbouti because it was more convenient for my husband to get to Djbouti then it was to Egypt.

Timeline

Try to avoid Egypt. If they let you expedite to any other country its a lot easier. Once it's at a embassy your pretty much screwed. It's soooooo difficult to transfer from one embassy to another.[/quote

But can I expedite my case because of the war if I transfer my case to Djibouti and he goes there? Are they going to say that he's out of the war and is in Djibouti

Yes because of the war you can transfer it to any country that would accept. Doesn't have to be Djibouti

Timeline

My case is still at NVC. It hasnt gone to Egypt yet. That is why i requested a transfer to Djbouti because it was more convenient for my husband to get to Djbouti then it was to Egypt.

Egypt isn't issuing visas for Yemenis do avoid it if you can. Its one thing after another. marring in Yemen does have its pros and cons.

Timeline

But when you expedited it, did u expedite it after transfer of the case

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.