H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi everyone. I filed my I-130 during the week of thanksgiving. I received my acceptance letter ( NOA1 )the first week of december. I was just wondering, how long do I have to wait for the approval? Also, does the service center keep you updated till the approval (NOA2) or do we just wait till it arrives then we get updates? Thank you.

Contact your congressman to expedite the case.

Mine took 2months for approval.

Now I'm waiting for NVC case number.

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

My case was approved in 2 months (i130 case at USCIS) I had to contact my congresswoman Jackie Spear to expedite my case. So she contacted USCIS and two days later my case was approved.

How long does it take to get the SAA # from NVC.

THANKS

Is it true that the people guarding the U.S. embassy have stickers with "Death to America" on their pickup trucks?

Sorry for the non-related question, just curious. I heard they're actually peaceful.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

I heard that too and I hear different people say they are peaceful so I don't know what to believe, hopefully they are peaceful and I think they are trying to be in charge of everything in yemen.

Is it true that the people guarding the U.S. embassy have stickers with "Death to America" on their pickup trucks?

Sorry for the non-related question, just curious. I heard they're actually peaceful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I just got to yemen a few days ago and I already smell bulls**t. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that everything thats going on here is all planned by the government, UN, and houthis. Yes houthis are guarding the embassy. It's all a big game to them. How was it possible that the houthis now control sanaa without any resistants Because the former president and his son still command 80,0000 republic guards they just dress like houthis. In the end the people suffer while our leaders get rich. It's sad to see how the people that are suppose to protect yemen ending up sell out.

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

This is the first time I hear this but I heard soon they will not let anyone travel back or go there and maybe close the passport since they have those signs

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

ON of my fried get appointement this week.

WHICH his cases complete at nvc about one year and half.

Thats great! الله يوفقه انشاءالله

Filed: IR-2 Country: Yemen
Timeline

US embassy in Sanaa

Interview Wait Times

Due to closures and staffing interruptions caused by the ongoing security situation in Yemen, U.S. Embassy Sanaa is currently experiencing extremely long wait times for Immigrant Visa interviews. In most cases, applicants will wait at least two (2) years for an appointment, even after their petitions are approved and their visa numbers become available. Please be advised of these delays, and plan accordingly.

So, i will be back on 2017 ,

Good luck , bye

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.