H93

Interviews in San'a, Yemen

3,734 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

Alright maybe next time but how come you guys never call

IF you contect with nvc anther time .please.ask this .

THANK you .

Hopefully I remember next time but how come you guys never call

Timeline

I haven't got my case number yet or I would. Hopefully I'll get mine this week. I'll let you guys know what they tell me

THANKS basam.

GUST ask thim. IF the embassy start shedule new cases.

This is what I got back from embassy

I understand your desire to have your wife join you in the United States. However, the Consular Section in Sanaa is currently operating with extremely limited staffing. Your wifes case is still with the National Visa Center and we are not accepting new cases from NVC until our staffing improves. Therefore, I cannot give you a timeline for when your wifes case will be transferred to Yemen and scheduled for an interview. It will not be in the near future.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I understand your desire to have your wife join you in the United States. However, the Consular Section in Sanaa is currently operating with extremely limited staffing. Your wifes case is still with the National Visa Center and we are not accepting new cases from NVC until our staffing improves. Therefore, I cannot give you a timeline for when your wifes case will be transferred to Yemen and scheduled for an interview. It will not be in the near future.

How long has it been since your case was complete and waiting for an interview?

Timeline

So basically they're not going to schedule any new cases even if they have been more than a year...I am getting impatient

Filed: IR-2 Country: Yemen
Timeline

Hi, the only way to send your case to the embassy by exbdate it , try to find a good reason .

It's ok they are not care about us .. We are Yemeni hhh

Do دعاء much . And pray ,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

inshallah, things will move at least they are open and working on older cases to be pushed out. my cousin daughter after years of working on her case she was given her visa last month and alhamdula joined her mother. Just pray Allah, swt will give us when it is time. take it as a test. respond with patience and prayer.

Timeline

My fiance has another appt and got his visa today![/quote

CONGRATLION.

SO. CAN you ask here.if she see people have first appointment.

Edited by DREAM COMES TRUTH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.