Fitzy

I-751 January Filers, 2013

678 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.Called the service center and told them i want this person to receive his/her letter as we wait in anxiety to hear back. I was told to put the evelope back in my mailbox with a note on it.

Tell us the last name....maybe you can find the person in here?? Not sure if that is a good idea tho.....

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi My attorney have submitted my i 751 on 6/19/2013 but have not received anything yet. How can I find if they received my case or not. Also my attorney told me that it takes 2 wks to receive any thing from them.please advice me coz I am worried. Thanks

I don't know if its a good idea. I personally handed the envelope to the mailman. They will send it back to where it came from and hopefully this will get settled. I'm sure the person has electronic access to his/her info. Just from the outside, I could tell it was not a biometrics or extension letter. I really hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Hi My attorney have submitted my i 751 on 6/19/2013 but have not received anything yet. How can I find if they received my case or not. Also my attorney told me that it takes 2 wks to receive any thing from them.please advice me coz I am worried. Thanks

Was your check cashed? I'm sure you can check if it was through your financial institution. If it was , it means they have received your letter. Do you have a tracking number for your package? I didn't hear back for 2-3 weeks.

Edited by cakegirl

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Did you send personal checks or money order? because if you sent PCs you can track it your bank; or track your packet with Fedex or USPS.

On the date you sent your packet, around 2 or 3 days USCIS takes like a date to start your process. Then they send the extension letter, I think it takes around 1 week. Maybe 2 weeks or more to send the appointment for biometrics.

an1cHjz0g410010M2xzfDEwMDA5OThzYXxMaXZpb

My attorney submitted my case not me. I just gave them cash. Should I call them.

If i were you, I would call them. Perhaps you could ask for the tracking number. Sometimes, it does take 3 weeks or so to receive any correspondence. Mine took about 3 weeks and I was restless and then received my extension letter and biometrics followed soon. OR maybe, you could also call uscis service center and give them your alien number and ask if your application was received (I'm not sure if this is the best thing to do, but I just thought of it).

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I checked on USPS tracking service nd it says it was delivered on 6-24-2013 at 9.00 am which is certified mail. Probably get within few days.

Thanks everybody and feel good now.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I checked on USPS tracking service nd it says it was delivered on 6-24-2013 at 9.00 am which is certified mail. Probably get within few days.

Thanks everybody and feel good now.

Why don't you join I-751 June 2013 Filers thread here? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/433684-i-751-june-2013-filers/?p=6325965

I was not registered in the list, but I want to share my journey:

I sent my ROC on 01/10/2013. (Express Mail - Delivered on 01/11/2013)

NOA1 01/14/2013

NOA2 01/24/2013

Biometrics 02/14/2013

Date of Approval 06/23/2013 (Sunday ????)

I received letter approval on 06/26/2013

No e-amil notification until 06/26/2013

No online updated until 02/26/2013.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.