raven52

A MUST READ FOR NOA 2's WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!

26 posts in this topic

Hey thanks for the great information. I called this past Monday (we are June 4th NOA1) and was told our Application is still within their "Normal" timelines as we had 7 more days until we fall out of "Normal" processing times. This is my second petition as I broke off my engagement 5 years ago with my ex so I am sure they are checking my former file which may be cause for my delay. So I can be a bit more patient. However I will follow your steps on January 3rd when I call back. I would not be doing anything until after the Holidays due to my travels in the next steps anyway in sending my fiancee our next round of documents. So waiting a few weeks after this time is okay with me. I set a timeline now for her to be here with me by March and I will be every happy.

Thank you again for your information. Great Advice and Happy Holidays.

Shawn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

To the gentleman or lady that asked about my figure of 70% of June has been processed, just read Igor's list, as in my opinion "it is a mirror" of what is happening in Vermont. Yes, I did "fudge" the number some, as it is more like 55-65% done, but it just sounded good at the time.

As for Igor's list just count the number of approvals, and how many not approved, and you get the % of approvals, but what really got the teir 2 person's attention, was when I referred to "I know personally of 3 people approved in the month of July, that is well past me (June 28) and I said I just want my turn, I have waited patiently, and have said nothing to you people until now, just, please be fair with us petitioners".,.,. then 10 minutes later I hear you will be "approved" with less than 30 days, and we all know what that means, about 5-7 days, I should have my NOA 2, she did not say we will contact you, she said "you will have your approval in a few days".,.,., wow, I am looking every 4-6 hours now hoping and praying.,.,.,

AND THANK YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, ANDY FOR PLANTING THE IDEA IN MY HEAD TO CALL THEM.,., AND THE NEWS i GOT WAS GREAT.

To the person who said the phone number I used was not correct, pleae give me who I did call, as this is the only number I have for USCIS 1 800 375 5283, THIS NUMBER CONECTED ME TO THE VERMONT SITE, HOW COULD IT BE WRONG??? And got the results I got yesterday..,. an approval over the phone!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Raven I couldn't be more happy for you!! OMG this news is AWESOME!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Okay just to add to that I received an email on my phone just yesterday with the readings your case in under review. I'm staying positive that in just a few days I will have my hardcopy that I am approved as well. You're right Raven..being nice to them works works works!! I am excited and of course nervous...BUT MAINLY EXCITED FOR YOU, ME AND ALL OTHERS WHO'VE RECEIVED THEIR NOA2!! It's Christmas time in Hollis Queens...join in if you know the rest?!! Congrats again and God Bless us ALL!!

Andy

wow great congrats to you guys hope ours will be next

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

To the person who said the phone number I used was not correct, pleae give me who I did call, as this is the only number I have for USCIS 1 800 375 5283, THIS NUMBER CONECTED ME TO THE VERMONT SITE, HOW COULD IT BE WRONG???

I am uncertain that you actually reached VSC. The # you listed is the number for the National Customer Service Center, not VSC.

I'd give my left leg and all of your gold teeth to get the number for VSC.

VSC is lagged, and is impossible to get a human on the phone from the VSC office.

http://www.dhs.gov/cis-ombudsman-update-getting-most-out-your-call-uscis-national-customer-service-center

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Darnell I am hoping you will get yours soon. However no need to sound bitter because one or two may be on a high right now. Alike you we've waited for a seemingly long while to share our news so please allow us our moment, thank you. Goodluck to you in your journey and God Bless us All...

Andy

Raven YOU DA MAN!!! HAHAHA

Thank you for the wonderful blessing :-)

5/26/2011 1st Meeting - Manila(yayyyyyyyyyyyyy)

5/26/2011 Got Engaged (He proposed soon as he arrived yayyyyyy :-)

6/11/2011 Flight back to US (sooooooo sad)

6/15/2012 Send the K1 packet

6/18/2012 Received in Dallas Lockbox

6/21/2012 Received NOA1 through email

6/25/2012 Received hardcopy of NOA1

1/03/2013 Received NOA2

1/04/2013 Received hardcopy of NOA2

2/14/2013 INTERVIEW (APPROVED) THANKS TO YOU OOH LORD!!!

NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR DELIVERY OF MY VISA!

Loving you makes life worth living!

So I called them on the 7th of this month and they couldn't nothing about my case and informed me to wait another 30 days. My noa1 date was on June 6th of this year and is well over the processing time. Will it be the right move for me to call again?

Very Nice to hear, Congrats!!. Easy up on the tone, no matter how frustrated you are, keep you self from exploding could be one of the biggest surprises you can have your self do. Anyways Congrats and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Journey

06/12/12 - K-1 Sent

06/19/12 - NOA1

12/15/12 - NOA 2

02/11/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!

"Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind." - Philippians 2:2

tumblr-love-quotes_large.jpg

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

To the gentleman or lady that asked about my figure of 70% of June has been processed, just read Igor's list, as in my opinion "it is a mirror" of what is happening in Vermont. Yes, I did "fudge" the number some, as it is more like 55-65% done, but it just sounded good at the time.

As for Igor's list just count the number of approvals, and how many not approved, and you get the % of approvals, but what really got the teir 2 person's attention, was when I referred to "I know personally of 3 people approved in the month of July, that is well past me (June 28) and I said I just want my turn, I have waited patiently, and have said nothing to you people until now, just, please be fair with us petitioners".,.,. then 10 minutes later I hear you will be "approved" with less than 30 days, and we all know what that means, about 5-7 days, I should have my NOA 2, she did not say we will contact you, she said "you will have your approval in a few days".,.,., wow, I am looking every 4-6 hours now hoping and praying.,.,.,

AND THANK YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, ANDY FOR PLANTING THE IDEA IN MY HEAD TO CALL THEM.,., AND THE NEWS i GOT WAS GREAT.

To the person who said the phone number I used was not correct, pleae give me who I did call, as this is the only number I have for USCIS 1 800 375 5283, THIS NUMBER CONECTED ME TO THE VERMONT SITE, HOW COULD IT BE WRONG??? And got the results I got yesterday..,. an approval over the phone!

I hope you weren't lied to. Let us know when you get the NOA2 in hand!

Merry Christmas!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

you were NOT connected to VSC. If you were to actually read this link you would see that no one will EVER connect you to a service center http://www.dhs.gov/c...-service-center scroll down and read what the tier 2 officers can and CANNOT do. darnell's post is not about taking the wind out of your sails, it is about giving correct and accurate information. You merely spoke to someone who put you on hold and connected to to another person at the USCIS customer service center. End of story...this is copied directly from the USCIS site.

Tier 2 Immigration Service Officers (ISOs):

Can

• Review USCIS systems on your case
  • Request that notices be re-issued
  • Provide information that you may receive at an Infopass appointment
  • Provide specialized assistance to dependents or active members of the U.S. Armed Forces
  • Provide information on pending and adjudicated cases.

Cannot

• Review already issued Requests for Evidence (RFEs)
  • Directly issue duplicate notices, receipt notices, RFE notices
  • Transfer calls to local offices or service centers
  • Provide legal advice

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.