missDKmrUSA

January 2013 filers

1,187 posts in this topic

Approved ! !

I haven't been able to tell him cua he's working, but I'm so happy. Crying and shaking and omg. Thank you God for hearing my prayers . Guide me thru the rest.

What happens next guys :) ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Approved this morning! Got a message from my fiancee while I was asleep at she'd been approved :) We've hit a few speedbumps along the way, but this is finally happening. I'm so glad I had this site as a resource.

2013.1.7- I-129f mailed to Texas Lockbox (with correct fee this time--> Delivered 2013.1.8 (priority date)

2013.5.29- RFE mailed--> 2013.6.3 RFE arrives --> 2013.7.3 Forms mailed back to CIS via DHL--> 2013.7.5 CSC confirms receipt of evidence

2013.7.26- I129f approved! --> 2013.8.16- NVC confirms receipt of petition

2013.8.30- P3 arrives at fiancee's home --> 2013.9.8 P3 documents mailed to GUZ

2013.9.20- P4 email arrives

2013.10.25- Medical exam; 2013.10.28- Interview--> APPROVED!

2014.2.20- POE!; 2014.2.21- reunited in my hometown :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Approved ! !

I haven't been able to tell him cua he's working, but I'm so happy. Crying and shaking and omg. Thank you God for hearing my prayers . Guide me thru the rest.

What happens next guys :) ?

Congratulations! Next, get all the other paperwork ready; bank statements, IRS transcripts, letter from banks, employer, and wait to get your new case number from NVC. You will need it to pay for the visa an schedule the appointment. Good luck !

Approved this morning! Got a message from my fiancee while I was asleep at she'd been approved :) We've hit a few speedbumps along the way, but this is finally happening. I'm so glad I had this site as a resource.

Congratulations !!

Congratulations! Next, get all the other paperwork ready; bank statements, IRS transcripts, letter from banks, employer, and wait to get your new case number from NVC. You will need it to pay for the visa an schedule the appointment. Good luck !

Well I don't work because I'm a student. But I do receive ssi and my mother has agreed to be the affidavit for us. What do I need from her ? Will I need to bring my paperwork from social security showing I get income and something from school?

I was waiting on an email but I haven't received one. But for some reason I felt like checking my status online and found out that my case was shipped to NVC on October 28th. That's just 4days after being approved.

That makes me happy since a lot of ppl told me it might take a week or more. So thank God. I'll start bugging them tomorrow hahah

Timeline

Well I don't work because I'm a student. But I do receive ssi and my mother has agreed to be the affidavit for us. What do I need from her ? Will I need to bring my paperwork from social security showing I get income and something from school?

You definitely will need all the information from your mother. Her IRS transcripts from last year, bank statements from last 3 months, letter from her employer, letter from her bank, and ALL the proof of your income (social security) she (your Mom) has to prove that she makes enough money to support herself, you and your fiancée.

You definitely will need all the information from your mother. Her IRS transcripts from last year, bank statements from last 3 months, letter from her employer, letter from her bank, and ALL the proof of your income (social security) she (your Mom) has to prove that she makes enough money to support herself, you and your fiancée.

She doesn't support me though. I support my daughter and myself, even live on my own lol . But I see what you mean. Thank you

Timeline

She doesn't support me though. I support my daughter and myself, even live on my own lol . But I see what you mean. Thank you

You're welcome and good luck !!

Hey guys

Today I received a reply to my email to NVC. As soon as I received it I called DOS and got my case number. I have already emailed embassy for interview date because they are not answering calls right now (i don't know why -.-)

I went tk ceac and my status is READY. Last updated Nov 7 . Now the wait for packet 3 begins.

So close to the end. Will get all documents ready starting next week.

Congrats to all that have recently been approved :D and good luck to the rest of you almost there

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like the last person in town on this thread now :-)

Still here due to house sale falling through at last stage , next buyer now at contract stage with fingers firmly crossed for Christmas. UK house buying system means no-one knows when anything will happen.protest6wz.gif

Anyone else still around from Jan ?

Edited by rjm_cmyk

Richard

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I feel like the last person in town on this thread now :-)

Still here due to house sale falling through at last stage , next buyer now at contract stage with fingers firmly crossed for Christmas. UK house buying system means no-one knows when anything will happen.protest6wz.gif

Anyone else still around from Jan ?

I am still here.

We've been in AP since the interview in September. The embassy requested a second "medical" which actually was a psych asking him questions about his previous visas (he has had several). For the last month we have been on hold, waiting for the Embassy to continue processing our case. They kept telling us they were waiting on the second medical report even though it had already been delivered weeks before. Anyway, now they confirm they have the report and our case is with an officer for review. No idea how long this part will take, but I was really really hoping he could be with me for Christmas. Last week we had 3 CEAC updates, but nothing so far this week and it still says AP.

December 31, 2012: Petition received

January 2, 2013: NOA1

January 8, 2013: Officially engaged <3

May 30, 2013 : Transferred VSC to TSC

June 26, 2013 (175 days) : NOA2

July 22, 2013 (26 days) : Sent to NVC

July 30, 2013 : Arrived at NVC

July 30, 2013 (8 days) : Received case number

August 9, 2013 : Fiance received packet 3

August 15, 2013 : Medical

September 26, 2013 : Interview : AP additional medical information needed

October 11, 2013 : 2nd Medical appointment

October 31, 2013: 2nd Medical report picked up by Embassy courier

November 21, 2013: 2nd Medical report received and our case with with an officer for review

January 17, 2014: Refused (found inadmissible)

Filing a waiver to lift the inadmissibility....

Well best of luck - as everyone keeps telling me - it will all be OK in the end. Best of luck and hope he gets out before Christmas.

Richard

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.