missDKmrUSA

January 2013 filers

1,187 posts in this topic

To me Tylerdurden should be treated as anonymous as he claims he is. He apparently "KNOWS-IT-ALL". We have no idea who he is and what he is in here for. He might be "legit" but what is his entire purpose of posting such thing. Hmmmmmmmmm might it be for us to "follow him" in his youtube or here. Hmmmmmmmm might sound like publicity or just trying to boost his ego. (no offense)

I for sure am not feeding in to what he posts nor am I going to look him up in youtube. He is defintely not getting the "attention" he wants from me nor is his youtube.

We are here for guidance and support not to be shut down by anyone. So Tylerdurden is you are here to share your "CURRENT IMMIGRATION" experience and be open with you. You are welcome.

K-1 Visa

12/26/12 * I-129F mailed out

12/28/12 * I-129F received and signed

01/02/13 * NOA1

01/07/13 * Alien registration # changed

05/24/13 * Transferred to TSC

05/30/13 * Now transferred to my local office

06/03/13 * Hardcopy of transfer notice received with new receipt date (now 12/31/12)

06/05/13 * Infopass at local USCIS. Was told that petition is in Vermont (so the system says). As for Me: Keeping my faith

06/19/13 * RFE email received

06/29/13 * RFE hardcopy received (asking for letter of intent to marry from both)

07/02/13 * RFE mailed out

07/03/13 * RFE received in TX

07/05/13 * USCIS update "Review for RFE"

07/10/13 * NOA2 (email) God is GREAT

07/18/13 * NOA2 hardcopy recieved

07/22/13 * Case sent to NVC (new case # to be assigned)

07/30/13 * Got New case #. SDO2013 - God is GREAT

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Congrats! and yeah I am sure this time you have everything they need. So happy for you both! Keep us all updated smile.png

Thank you! ^_^

I just wanted to share my experience so far so if any of you are waiting on an RFE you can kinda see what may be needed for it. I hope it eases some minds! I think we'll be okay! Hurry up and wait more! Ha!

05/2008 : Met Online, 10/2008 : Began Serious Relationship, 07/2010 : First Visit!, 04/2011 : Second Visit!, 12/2011 : Third Visit!, 06/2012 : Fourth Visit!, 06/30/2012 : I Said 'YES!', 01/2013 : Fifth Visit!

12/26/2012 : I-129F Sent
01/03/2013 : NOA1
01/30/2013 : Touched (Change of Address on Your Case)

05/11/2013 : RFE e-Mail

05/18/2013 : RFE Hard Copy (Needed to provide story of how our relationship begun and proof of the fiancé being here.)

05/21/2013 : Mailed Back RFE (Sent our back story, passport scans and credit card statements showing the fiancé was in my city.)

05/29/2013 : RFE Response Received (e-mail)

06/04/2013 : Touched (Name Updated on Your Case) 12:30 PM

06/04/2013 : NAO2 - Approved! e-mail 10:30 PM

06/08/2013 : NAO2 Hard Copy

07/01/2013 : NVC Assigned Case Number

07/03/2013 : NVC Mailed Case to Sydney Consulate (Tracked on DHL Site)

07/08/2013 : Sydney Consulate Receives Case

07/08/2013 : Packet 3 Received (e-mail)

07/18/2013 : Medical Appointment in Brisbane

07/23/2013 : Sent Off Packet 3

08/07/2013 : Interview Date e-Mail

08/20/2013 : Interview Date at Sydney Consulate

08/20/2013 : Approved! Pending I-134 With Pen Signature

08/26/2013 : E-Mailed Pen Signed I-134 (The original never arrived sad.png so a new one was express mailed directly to the consulate in Sydney)

09/06/2013 : E-Mail stating that they needed more proof of assets

09/07/2013 : E-Mailed Proof of Assets (Again...)

09/16/2013 : Touched

09/17/2013 : Touched

09/18/2013 : Touched

09/19/2013 : Touched (Yes...4 days in a row O.O)

09/20/2013 : Informed that we need more proof of assets! (Like I'm hiding mounds of treasure somewhere? Grr...)

09/24/2013 : Sent another sponsor packet from my Mother

09/25/2013 : Touched

09/26/2013 : Touched

09/27/2013 : E-Mail saying the Visa has been sent!

09/30/2013 : Received Visa in the mail!

10/04/2013 : Flight to ND!

Good afternoon everyone,

Tyler, I have a question. At one point you too went thru an immigration process.......

Are you the Peticioner or Beneficiary??

To one’s knowledge we were comprised initially of petitioners. We are at various stages.

Hmmmmmmmm, also just a thought (not to begin any more tension).

I wonder how CSC people would feel if only VSC datA would be "allowed" here. Just saying. Like I said -------------> JUST A THOUGHT

WE are not the ones forbidding any data or information. If you want to see VSC data then speak to those who forbid it. To be upset at us for giving what little we can is like being mad at your fiancé(e) or spouse because of the actions of USCIS.

We didn't make the 'rules'.

Aren't the graphs available on USCIS' website though?

There are graphs, but it is data without context.
For example they show how many petitions were received, how many are pending, and how many reviews in a month.
But what petitions were reviewed, from what months? How long were petitions waiting from what months. Data without context is not usable.
USCIS also does not report entire classes of data. For example DACA petitions are not graphed even though they comprise 24% of all USCIS applications. USCIS also ‘adjusts’ the data criteria removing some applications artificially lowering the number of cases shown in the graphs.

To me Tylerdurden should be treated as anonymous as he claims he is. He apparently "KNOWS-IT-ALL". We have no idea who he is and what he is in here for. He might be "legit" but what is his entire purpose of posting such thing. Hmmmmmmmmm might it be for us to "follow him" in his youtube or here. Hmmmmmmmm might sound like publicity or just trying to boost his ego. (no offense)

I for sure am not feeding in to what he posts nor am I going to look him up in youtube. He is defintely not getting the "attention" he wants from me nor is his youtube.

We are here for guidance and support not to be shut down by anyone. So Tylerdurden is you are here to share your "CURRENT IMMIGRATION" experience and be open with you. You are welcome.

We don’t really care if you think we are Anonymous or not. ANYONE who says they are Anon is, there is no membership exclusion. We realize that most to not understand the concept of Anonymous and the continued focus of that is pointless. It does not matter who we are.
  • We do not know it all or claim to. But we do have access to information that you do not have and are trying to give that information.
  • It does not matter who we are. Our data can be used to serve your purpose, who we are is irrelevant.
  • Why we are here does not matter. Our data can be used to serve your purpose, our motives are irrelevant.
  • What comprises 'legit' or the lack there of? If 'legit' is in the context of us as individuals it remains irrelevant.
  • Ego, self-satisfaction, or any other motive you wish to attribute still is irrelevant.
ONLY THE DATA MATTERS. Stop worrying about the messenger and focus on the message.
Shut down by who? No one has said anything of the sort. Have you been paying attention or just jumping in uninformed?
Honestly what the h*ll are you talking about?

Tyler, I know exactly what I'm talking about. And with that said --------------> I'm not giving you my time. I don't spend time on people who are "fishy".

IT WAS A PLEASURE

Rachel, Congrats.

Happy Sunday everyone.

K-1 Visa

12/26/12 * I-129F mailed out

12/28/12 * I-129F received and signed

01/02/13 * NOA1

01/07/13 * Alien registration # changed

05/24/13 * Transferred to TSC

05/30/13 * Now transferred to my local office

06/03/13 * Hardcopy of transfer notice received with new receipt date (now 12/31/12)

06/05/13 * Infopass at local USCIS. Was told that petition is in Vermont (so the system says). As for Me: Keeping my faith

06/19/13 * RFE email received

06/29/13 * RFE hardcopy received (asking for letter of intent to marry from both)

07/02/13 * RFE mailed out

07/03/13 * RFE received in TX

07/05/13 * USCIS update "Review for RFE"

07/10/13 * NOA2 (email) God is GREAT

07/18/13 * NOA2 hardcopy recieved

07/22/13 * Case sent to NVC (new case # to be assigned)

07/30/13 * Got New case #. SDO2013 - God is GREAT

event.png

event.png

We don’t really care if you think we are Anonymous or not. ANYONE who says they are Anon is, there is no membership exclusion. We realize that most to not understand the concept of Anonymous and the continued focus of that is pointless. It does not matter who we are.
  • We do not know it all or claim to. But we do have access to information that you do not have and are trying to give that information.
  • It does not matter who we are. Our data can be used to serve your purpose, who we are is irrelevant.
  • Why we are here does not matter. Our data can be used to serve your purpose, our motives are irrelevant.
  • What comprises 'legit' or the lack there of? If 'legit' is in the context of us as individuals it remains irrelevant.
  • Ego, self-satisfaction, or any other motive you wish to attribute still is irrelevant.
ONLY THE DATA MATTERS. Stop worrying about the messenger and focus on the message.
Shut down by who? No one has said anything of the sort. Have you been paying attention or just jumping in uninformed?
Honestly what the h*ll are you talking about?

What is the message? Also, the data isn't terribly useful in my opinion, as it's from a non-verifiable source. It helps people to feel informed, but USCIS won't take any notice of it - just like they take no notice of VJ data. No one here knows if this data is accurate, how it was obtained, or if it was obtained legally. We only have your word for it. It can't be used to urge anyone into action.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Tyler, I know exactly what I'm talking about. And with that said --------------> I'm not giving you my time. I don't spend time on people who are "fishy".

IT WAS A PLEASURE

Rachel, Congrats.

Happy Sunday everyone.

That’s the point. You’re focused on the people. The purpose of Anonymous is to remove the people from the message.
Fishy, legit, creepy, arrogant, good, bad, none of it matters. Why care ‘WHO’. It is irrelevant. Focusing of the people or personalities only promotes ignorance.
The information is all that matters.
Although you do unintentionally provide us with some good advice. We have allowed ourselves to care about the petitioners and beneficiaries as individuals and not as the mass they are. As a result we have been responding to these stupid questions of WHO we are, WHAT our motives are. These stupid questions don’t matter and we will just ignore them after this moment. Only the data matters and oppose it or agree does not matter. It is a disservice to those we wish to help. If you don’t like the information you can choose to ignore it or not.
Thank you for that epiphany.

What is the message? Also, the data isn't terribly useful in my opinion, as it's from a non-verifiable source. It helps people to feel informed, but USCIS won't take any notice of it - just like they take no notice of VJ data. No one here knows if this data is accurate, how it was obtained, or if it was obtained legally. We only have your word for it. It can't be used to urge anyone into action.

To verify the data simply enter the WAC numbers into the USCIS website and see if they match.

We gave exact details recently of how it is collected.

To verify the data simply enter the WAC numbers into the USCIS website and see if they match.

You miss my point again. What does it matter to me if they match or not? CSC doesn't have anything to do with me. The point is that the data only serves to inform approximately 5% of all applicants whom are registered on this website. 2.5% actually, as it is only California's data. Perhaps less, as I read another member's post estimating that CSC recieve 1,500 and Vermont recieve 4,000 on average per month.

The data will not, and cannot, be used to inform a Senator, congressman or to urge any action from USCIS. CSC could say in 6 months time that they're processing July 18th and the data will mean nothing. It is simply there to re-assure a very small amount of K-1 filers. It won't speed their petitions up. It will not help, or change anything for future filers. Perhaps the US citizens of your group may fare better organizing a peaceful protest or getting in touch with your representatives about your unhappiness with the system.

Edited by QueenOfBlades

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

You miss my point again. What does it matter to me if they match or not? CSC doesn't have anything to do with me. The point is that the data only serves to inform approximately 5% of all applicants whom are registered on this website. 2.5% actually, as it is only California's data. Perhaps less, as I read another member's post estimating that CSC recieve 1,500 and Vermont recieve 4,000 on average per month.

The data will not, and cannot, be used to inform a Senator, congressman or to urge any action from USCIS. CSC could say in 6 months time that they're processing July 18th and the data will mean nothing. It is simply there to re-assure a very small amount of K-1 filers. It will not help, or change anything for future filers. Perhaps the US citizens of your group may fare better organizing a peaceful protest or getting in touch with your representatives about your unhappiness with the system.

Ok, then don’t use it.

Ok, then don’t use it.

I'm not, nor would I if I could. Your statement on the video to USCIS comments on the unfairness of the system and its treatment of the people. Your data does nothing, is useless, and will change nothing. It will not help any future filers in the long run and they will be in exactly the same position in years to come. So again, as I said in my earlier posts; I don't believe it is about helping, simply about personal agenda for those whom have collected it.

If you believe your statement in your video and want change, do it the right way and try to change something.

Edited by QueenOfBlades

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

It is time for you NOT TO POST ANYTHING! I personally am tired of refreshing and seeing you arguing with people not related to our immigration cases. We are here to cheer each other up, so that we can see hope on this waiting journey.

Your data is useless anyway in any point. Despite the method how you collect, where you post it, these data represent the past, which means the work done by USCIS already. If they want to speed up the process, they can finish approvals three thousand to five thousand in a month. We all can see that in the past. Well, can you make them do that next month? No, I don't think you can. So your data is useless, to me at least, anyway. So stop posting your organization ad here, please. And let our petitioners cheer each other until we all get our approval.

I, thank you very much.

Anyone agree?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.