missDKmrUSA

January 2013 filers

1,187 posts in this topic

What do you want? No one having data?

CSC not to have it if VSC don’t? (Talk about childish)

Want VSC data. Tell VJ admin to allow us to post links to the VSC data like we did the CSC data so we can move forward.

VSC is collected. We don’t have people to analyze it.

Stop complaining. You got what you wanted. We agreed to give NOTHING TO ANYONE just like you want. Stop complaining.

I never said CSC shouldn't have it if VSC don't. I said VSC should have it if CSC do. And I think if the point of this whole exercise was to combat unfairness, it should have been at USCIS as a whole, not just CSC. My personal opinion on posting the information is irrelevant. Plenty of members voted to post the information, VJ admin team said not to. You knew my stance on it all along, it didn't matter then; yet, now you're annoyed and wanting to set up a lynch mob, you're trying to play the "Oh, I won't post it then" drama queen card. Grow a pair. If you're part of Anonymous, my opinion of them has severely dropped. The group that forced the Canadian government to take action on a young girl taking her life and managed to find the suspects of her rapists, yet has no resources to analyze some data and resorts to the behaviour of a 10 year old online.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

I know you are concerned with VSC and you see what's happening as "unfair" seeing January filers from CSC who got approved in less than 5 months. If you have concerns with your service center, contact your service center directly. call your congressman and senators or anyone who can help you. don't waste your time complaining about what Anonymous are doing. complain to USCIS and see what they can do with all our data.... CSC data is the original plan of anonymous to publish.. that is because CSC is having a lot of filers who are in blackhole. just so you know if you were not in that thread where Tyler first came out. never in their plan, is to get the VSC data but due to other people's request they are now getting it. I just don't know if they will give it to us.

again, I would still rather see the data out of this site because not ALL people appreciates the data

Posting the data on another site would be nice but we are still not allowed to post links to it, It would be pointless to post data for petitioners that we couldn’t tell there where it was.

Hosting, management and programming is also not free. Spending resources on hosting that no one would see is counterproductive.

If links were allowed it would be different.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was talking to Durden, not you. My first paragraph was to you. I would not assume you're Anonymous as you've nothing on your profile affiliated with Anonymous.

oh ok.. you quoted my post, so it made me think that it's all for me..

btw, i am a nurse and not into programming or whatever computer related stuffs..

I hope you try to relax.. remember CSC might be approving jan filers but there are still people in the blackhole..

If you want to see the VSC data, ask tyler if he can provide it in his youtube.. he had posted before that he was getting the vsc files already.. this is not the right place to see the data.. CSC data caused a lot of prob already, putting the VSC here would cause more problem esp if the others won't like it..

breathe in breathe out... we are all stressed here..waiting for that precious noa2..

Again, not that anyone seems to be listening,

but why is less information to all parties a better idea? It's not private information.

Can anyone answer?

Don’t ask us, she is the one complaining that we are giving info. We are confused by it too.

Timeline

Posting the data on another site would be nice but we are still not allowed to post links to it, It would be pointless to post data for petitioners that we couldn’t tell there where it was.

Hosting, management and programming is also not free. Spending resources on hosting that no one would see is counterproductive.

If links were allowed it would be different.

oh ok... so i guess what we have now is all we have.. we'll just look at Igor's list then and wait when we will get the noa2..

Meg - It isn't if it's done in the right way. This information is being posted by a group that the US government considers terrorists, hence why I voted that it shouldn't be published here, on a US immigration forum. If they want to post it on their own site, that's fine. That's their cross to bear. Then my further point was that if he wants to help, he should include all. A lot of VSC filers are being left behind and would appreciate that information. VJ staff also asked him not to post it and he's ignored it.

Robb +Ann - Both service centers are unfair and inconsistent, and if there is an activist group trying to use methods of peaceful protest to try to help that, that's fine. Just focusing on one side just seems to diminish that fact, but rather than give me an adult and polite response, I've just been told rubbish and just seen strops. I agree with the rest of your post.

Anonymous has a lot of websites this information could be posted at, which they announce all of their other stuff at. Only takes a Google search.

http://anonnews.org/

http://www.anonyops.com/

To name a couple.

Edited by QueenOfBlades

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

Timeline

Robb +Ann - Both service centers are unfair and inconsistent, and if there is an activist group trying to use methods of peaceful protest to try to help that, that's fine. Just focusing on one side just seems to diminish that fact, but rather than give me an adult and polite response, I've just been told rubbish and just seen strops. I agree with the rest of your post.

i know. What's happening with these two service centers s****!!! and all we can do is to ClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gif until they give us a notice..

My wedding dress just arrived the other day.. and it has to wait for few more months...lol

Ok, it's bedtime for me already.. I have to step out of this thread..

Try to relax as well... :)

Meg - It isn't if it's done in the right way. This information is being posted by a group that the US government considers terrorists, hence why I voted that it shouldn't be published here, on a US immigration forum. If they want to post it on their own site, that's fine. That's their cross to bear. Then my further point was that if he wants to help, he should include all. A lot of VSC filers are being left behind and would appreciate that information. VJ staff also asked him not to post it and he's ignored it.

Anonymous has a lot of websites this information could be posted at, which they announce all of their other stuff at. Only takes a Google search.

http://anonnews.org/

http://www.anonyops.com/

To name a couple.

There is no single official source of Anon. The sites you mention are not in operation by 80% of Anons.

Each Anon branch is self-sufficient. It is a group with a network organization structure not an organization with a hierarchy structure.

It’s clear you lack an understanding of Anonymous, but that’s ok and most people don’t.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So perhaps he is or isnt part of the actual group.

if he is, how can basically unknowing people be potentially held accountable for looking at data on any site of forum, frankly if you hadn't just told me that, I wouldnt have any clue about this "group". I think that is a stretch, feel free to correct me if you have seen or heard of people being declined based of of an internet search. Because it doesnt seem like they are doing anything in this particular case that is illegal. But of course, I'm not a lawyer or immigration official.

If he is not in fact a part of said group, but he somehow has manage to collate this information. its still beneficial to the people he has information for. Sure it would be great if all service center data was available but why keep it from people that would need it. Imagine if it were the other way around and he was only posting VSC data. Would you still want it to stop?

I can in theory understand the concern, but the level of threat doesn't seem imposing. But again, what do i know. I'm canadian. :P

QueenOfBlades, your complaint is confusing.

You don’t want the info from us because other Anons who attacked government websites are labeled terrorists and were arrested. There are hundreds of different Anon branches and the government is aware of that and does not consider them all ‘terrorists’, but others are.

You don’t want any info posted because you said you think it’s confidential

You don’t want CSC data unless VSC also has it

So, you don’t want VSC to have data, and likewise don’t want have CSC to have it either. What is it we do not understand about your position?

i know. What's happening with these two service centers s****!!! and all we can do is to ClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gifClockWatch2.gif until they give us a notice..

My wedding dress just arrived the other day.. and it has to wait for few more months...lol

Ok, it's bedtime for me already.. I have to step out of this thread..

Try to relax as well... smile.png

I agree lol. Sick of waiting now. I don't have a wedding dress yet, not even sure what type I want. My fiance is travelling to live with me for the NOA2 to my time at POE, so for me, the NOA2 is the most important date and I'm fed up of waiting. Can't really plan/do anything until he is. Trying to relax, just in a difficult situation and it is very frustrating to see such a lack of consistency. I work for an insurance company and it's very easy to see giving customers blanket responses, when it can be so much fairer and organized so much better. I'll try to relax.

Sleep well!

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

QueenOfBlades, your complaint is confusing.

You don’t want the info from us because other Anons who attacked government websites are labeled terrorists and were arrested. There are hundreds of different Anon branches and the government is aware of that and does not consider them all ‘terrorists’, but others are.

You don’t want any info posted because you said you think it’s confidential

You don’t want CSC data unless VSC also has it

So, you don’t want VSC to have data, and likewise don’t want have CSC to have it either. What is it we do not understand about your position?

It's not about my complaint. That's what you don't understand. My personal opinion is that I don't think any info should be posted. A lot of other people do want the info posted. So, my personal opinion aside, I think that to be fair to everyone, if you have access to all data, all data should be posted; particularly as Vermont is beginning to seriously lag and a lot of people are getting very frustrated and upset.

To re-iterate for a third (I think?) time - I did NOT say do not post CSC info unless VSC has it.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

So perhaps he is or isnt part of the actual group.

if he is, how can basically unknowing people be potentially held accountable for looking at data on any site of forum, frankly if you hadn't just told me that, I wouldnt have any clue about this "group". I think that is a stretch, feel free to correct me if you have seen or heard of people being declined based of of an internet search. Because it doesnt seem like they are doing anything in this particular case that is illegal. But of course, I'm not a lawyer or immigration official.

If he is not in fact a part of said group, but he somehow has manage to collate this information. its still beneficial to the people he has information for. Sure it would be great if all service center data was available but why keep it from people that would need it. Imagine if it were the other way around and he was only posting VSC data. Would you still want it to stop?

I can in theory understand the concern, but the level of threat doesn't seem imposing. But again, what do i know. I'm canadian. tongue.png

Anonymous is a free-speech organization that has hacked PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and various government agencies worldwide. A lot of the top hackers get arrested and sent to prison. I'm positive not all are terrorists (and that's not my wording anyway), but I do think USCIS may be concerned about how this information was obtained and it could lead to issues. I never wanted it to stop simply because he was posting one service center. It was more about the aforementioned issues/potential problems. Google "Anonymous arrested" and see all the results.

I would also like to point out that I have nothing against Anonymous as a group, just its activities. I respect the ideals behind it.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.