SAM_LEO

Mandatory Administrative Process New Delhi Consulate

61 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hI i AM ALSO ON AP its near to 3 months. embassy called me and asked many questions and after one month two ladies came at our home and asked many questions from my mother and then wen to the neighbors and asked some questions(related to me, my daughter and my husband)after that i am still on Ap.

Hi annu....... Can you please elaborate ur time line like... You applied in which catagory when ws ur interview,hsve o got 221g, after interview when u was having ur telephonic interview and after that interview when they visited your home......please elaborate all this in brief

Your case is bit similar to mine. Mine catagory is fb1, interview on 4 dec2012 got 221g during interviw,after 3 months i got telephonic interview on 5 march and on same day our neighbours got phone too for my inquiry and case update date changes regurlary ......still in ap....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

hI i AM ALSO ON AP its near to 3 months. embassy called me and asked many questions and after one month two ladies came at our home and asked many questions from my mother and then wen to the neighbors and asked some questions(related to me, my daughter and my husband)after that i am still on Ap.

Hi annu....... Can you please elaborate ur time line like... You applied in which catagory when ws ur interview,hsve o got 221g, after interview when u was having ur telephonic interview and after that interview when they visited your home......please elaborate all this in brief

Your case is bit similar to mine. Mine catagory is fb1, interview on 4 dec2012 got 221g during interviw,after 3 months i got telephonic interview on 5 march and on same day our neighbours got phone too for my inquiry and case update date changes regurlary ......still in ap....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I had attended interview with my daughter on 16th December 2012 for Cr1 and cr2 visa and got two 221g sheets

after that i submitted documents on 13 December 2012 it was late coz the court case regarding my daughter's guardianship was going on in the court after one month of submitting the documents with passports i got call from the embassy the lady asked much questions from me and after one month of the telephonic interview without information two ladies from the embassy came at our area and first got all the required information from our neighbors( both were doing inquiry about me, my daughter and my husband) then finally they came at our home and asked many questions from my mother( same about me, daughter and my husband and some about the family) and noted down on a sheet then both went and its now 13 or 15 days i am still on Ap it will be three months on 13 March. Same as your case Case update date changes for me and the daughter regularly....but still in Ap.The stress level is increasing day by day.Its more then 2 years of our marriage but still on AP.

Timeline

THANKS, I HOPE SO ,WE ALL WILL GET OUT OF THE AP PROBLEM SOON AND WILL GET OUR VISA.

PATIENCE PAINS BUT PAYS,God will help us.

BUT QUESTIONS IS WHAT THEY CHECK IN THIS AP? IF ITS ALL ABOUT BACKGROUND CHECK?SO WHAT'S THE ROLE of NVC AND USCIS ?ITS NOT THAT WITH IN ONE DAY OR A MONTH WE REACH UP TO the INTERVIEW They take long to decide the cases to take up to the interview THEY ALSO DO ALL KINDS OF CHECKING. THEN AP IS FOR WHAT?very confusing. And even some people say AP is only for men i don't know.

Edited by aanu

Timeline

Well according to me at nvc and uscis level we all r in a line waiting for the approval of our petitions, we filed for our loved onces......it will take time to get approved and get the interview because there r so many application for immidiate relatives.... A wait is only of few months but for family based immigration visa you have to wait for years..to get your priority date current......nvc and uscis is only dealing with approval of petition and for interview schedule..... But during ap after your interview they check all the facts,papers,evidences and all which you submited during interview, ap can be for name check.... As of a common name strick,background chk.,investigation at embassy level,for field inquiry and many more reasons for it.......and ap is not having any time frame........you can find many reasons for ap when you searh for one and it is not for men or women its for all whom they think so that r in dout...... And yes miss anu you are from where.... Im from jalandhar

Edited by SAM_LEO

Timeline

Hi,

We all are sailing on the same boat.

I think the embassy is doing background check.I went through the same experience as you.it seems its the part of the process. I hope soon we will hear good news.JUST PREY TO GOD.

Filed: Country: France
Timeline

my case is at delhi.my interview was on 18th dec. got 221 for more papers.submit the papers on 26th dec. got passport back on 4th jan case in ap.on 7th march got call from embassy.next day my friends got call from embassy

How many names did they ask for ? Family and friends ? What do they ask them ? Do they have to speak english ? Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.