marl♥lem

December Filers

833 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There no way to really know if its a december filer. For the MOST part, you could take your case number and change the last number around to see the one before you and after you :D

But like I said...2 before me is for AOS with an rfe and 5 before me is for some other weird kinda visa, 10 before me is for an orphan and 2 after me is for a specialty visa I think!

3 after me is an approved k1 visa :) But I mean obviously order doesnt matter, cuz first off...july filers still havent gotten noa2s but we are :P and secondly..people way after us (when checking case numbers after ours) are approved and we arent. Blehhh. But Still happy for us, seems us nov and dec filers, got lucky!

If you go through 100 or so numbers within yours, the I-129Fs will likely be the same day as yours, or a few days away. A different type of form has different dates, ignore those. I have never seen an exception to this in all my trolling of numbers, though of course I have obviously not looked at all of the numbers.

Filed: Timeline

If you go through 100 or so numbers within yours, the I-129Fs will likely be the same day as yours, or a few days away. A different type of form has different dates, ignore those. I have never seen an exception to this in all my trolling of numbers, though of course I have obviously not looked at all of the numbers.

Yes, exactly. I can tell that many of the people with the same NOA1 date as myself have, indeed, been adjudicated.

Others have received a similar "Alien registration number updated" for the same day as mine (Dec. 20)

If only I had been a few numbers earlier or later, I would have already received my decision :P

What would Xenu do?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Cooooongrats to you, too!!! Awesome!!!

Eventually I'd like our file to be at CSC and not VSC :(

Nov 30th 2012.....Filed Petition I-129F

Dec 6th 2012.......NOA1 (VSC)

May 29th 2013.....File got transferred to TSC

June 18th 2013....NOA2 (after 196 days!!!)

July 9th 2013.......Case is sent to NVC

July 18th 2013.....Medical in Munich

Aug 28th 2013.....Interview in FRN - Approved!

Aug 30th 2013.....Visa in mail!

Sep 13th 2013.....POE Boston

Nov 12th 2013.....Wedding in Old City Hall, Boston

Dec 02nd 2013....Sent AOS package

Dec 04th 2013.....Package received

Jan 02nd 2014.....Requested expedite for EAD due to severe financial loss (pending job offer)
Jan 06th 2014......Biometrics Appointment
Jan 07th 2014......EAD/AP Combo Card in production
Jan 13th 2014......Combo Card received in mail
Mar 12th 2014.....Potential Interview Waiver Letter
Apr 23rd 2014......Status update to "Card Production"
Apr 25th 2014......Status update to "Decision"
Apr 28th 2014......Welcome Letter arrived
May 3rd 2014.......Green Card arrived

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got my NOA-2 from CSC. NOA-1 was Dec 7. :)

Wow!! Congrats!

We will be next kicking.gif

Yahoo!!

12/20/2012 - I-129F Sent
12/24/2012 - NOA1 Receipt Date
12/28/2012 - Alien Registration Number Changed
05/13/2013 - NOA2
06/25/2013 - Medical at SLEC; TB Positive
07/18/2013 - Start DOT Treatment at SLEC
01/17/2014 - End of DOT
02/27/2014 - Remedical Done
03/07/2014 - Vaccine Given
03/18/2014 - USEM Interview | Visa Approved!
03/25/2014 - Visa on hand
03/28/2014 - CFO
04/17/2014 - POE Chicago, IL
07/14/2014 - Wedding in Chicago, IL
09/08/2014 - AOS, EAD and AP Package sent to USCIS
10/06/2914 - Biometrics at USCIS Grand Rapids

11/15/2014 - Received my EAD

02/03/2015 - GC Interview in USCIS Detroit, MI --> APPROVED

02/07/2014 - Green Card on Hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

For those who have received the NOA2 recently at CSC:

I'd love to know roughly what time of day the message that your petition was accepted came. That way, I can be less paranoid about checking the USCIS page every ten minutes.

Thanks.

I check every 5 minutes since I see the trend on Nov n Dec approvals. CSC driving me crazy ! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

I check every 5 minutes since I see the trend on Nov n Dec approvals. CSC driving me crazy ! :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

We are in the same boat. I can't believe my petition might be approved this week. I'm just worried, what if it isn't, and I end up waiting indefinitely. Anyway, best to stay positive, right? :innocent:

Edited by duraaraa

What would Xenu do?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

We are in the same boat. I can't believe my petition might be approved this week. I'm just worried, what if it isn't, and I end up waiting indefinitely. Anyway, best to stay positive, right? :innocent:

100% yes for that. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

For those who have received the NOA2 recently at CSC:

I'd love to know roughly what time of day the message that your petition was accepted came. That way, I can be less paranoid about checking the USCIS page every ten minutes.

Thanks.

I heard they've been getting them in the evening, but would love that to be confirmed. This crazy thing is making me an anxious wreck!

I am the USC/petitioner.

Our K-1 Journey
12/19/2012 - Mailed I-129F via USPS Express
12/21/2012 - I-129F arrives in Lewisville, TX according to USPS tracking (delayed because it's the USPS)
12/21/2012 - NOA1 date of receipt
12/26/2012 - NOA1 received via text/email
12/27/2012 - Checked cashed by USCIS
12/31/2012 - Alien Number changed (NOA1 hardcopy in post, but was away for 2 weeks prior)

05/16/2013 - NOA2 received via text/email

05/20/2013 - NOA2 hardcopy received in post

05/28/2013 - NVC receives packet and assigns London case number

07/15/2013 - Sent all paperwork/medical complete

08/23/2013 - Receive Interview Date

09/19/2013 - Interview

I heard they've been getting them in the evening, but would love that to be confirmed. This crazy thing is making me an anxious wreck!

It's so exciting. I just hope that all of us do indeed get our approvals soon. (maybe even tonight, who knows?)

What would Xenu do?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG I hope you get noa2! but do you mean like checking the people with the numbers close to yours?

Cuz I dont think tht has to do with anything..cuz they split applications to different ppl, they dont do them in order, and plus cuz like numbers only a few below mine are for other kinds of petitins..not fiance visas!

But still good luck! It seems like a great sign especially if your JUST now getting the change of alien number!!

I knew it, I GOT APPROVED JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am just waiting for the text and the email!!!!

I hope all the rest of December filers are next

jpGqm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I knew it, I GOT APPROVED JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO... :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am just waiting for the text and the email!!!!

I hope all the rest of December filers are next

How about you hope for us July filers? We have been waiting 4 months longer...and no end in sight.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.